Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i being led in a trap? Need some though love from you guys

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this past 1.5 months was crazy. My ex that brought me here, cralwed her way into my life again. We broke up in July, i did everything you guys advised me. Winter semester started in college, i mostly ignored her, on brief instances of our talking i was short and fun, not giving a fvck. And now when our summer semester began i saw that i'm taking 2 same classes as her. You have to understand that i'm not from USA like most of you and so our college sistem is different, and there are generally lesser people in colleges. With that in mind, in those 2 classes there is maybe about 50-70 people and i don't know anyone but her. It was the same for her, so we sat together and it all went from there.

We started talking, hanging out after classes and generaly spend roughly 6-7 hours together. I'm not going to lie, i do enjoy her company as we have good chemistry and it's never dull with her.I didn't turn full beta as i was before, i tesed her not giving a fvck about the reaction, and she responded as all girls usually do hah. I didn't shy away from using kino on her either. Playing with her hair, rubbing her thigh etc. and she didn't mind it, she enjoyed it as always.

One of my mates informed me she has a boyfriend though, she didn't tell me directly. She got together with another ex, i laughed so hard at this fact hahah. But i played it naivley with her, never showed i cared about that. Out of nowhere she wants to take photos with me, im like sure what the hell....later i saw she put our pic on her instagram page with some tags of stupid nicknames, i did not expect that at all.

When i saw her i asked her directly "Doesn't your bf mind seeing our photo?" to which she responds "I don't have to justify what im doing to him, he doesn't know we hang out and he doesn't have instagram." That opened the whole topic of our relation. In short, she told me it feels weird hanging out with me and us being so close and all, but she can't help herself, yet she can't mention me even to her sister because when she talks about me it feels like there is still something going on between us (her words). She made me make a deal that if i begin feeling something for her again that i tell her. She will do the same. Hah. I told her "Sure, tell me when you fall in love with me again".

I have to add, since our brake up, i impoved immensly. Read the DJ Bible, "Rational Male", took advice from some very respected users here. Hit the gym, looking better than ever, girls are not a problem, as they chase me, im doing good on my future buisness plan, so basicly im the best i ever was. She noticed all of that, so she constantly tells me that im the most handsome dude at our college, that i dominate all the other dudes there, no one can even compare to me lol, always noticing other girls checking me out and all of that ****.

With all of that said, i find myself confused with this situation. I don't want to get back with her, we won't work out easy as that. But i would keep her around as she is a good lay and is amazingly good looking. So im wondering what the fvck is all of this? Friend-zone? Something in between? Me being used? Hit me with some tough love guys. I'm red pill all the way, but seeing as this confused the **** out of me, i have to turn here for advice and to prevent myself doing something retarded.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how dudes here contradict themselves as a way of making it look like they're not falling for an ex... yet they give themselves away every time.

I can't begin to count how many times on this site I've seen a guy say the same damn exact sentence: "I'm over her, I don't want her anymore... but I still want her around to bang her a few times since she's hot and we get along." Dude, that's BASICALLY a relationship! So, you're LYING to yourself when you say you don't want her back.

If you were really, TRULY over her, you wouldn't have a need to be around her. Girls as friends are as easy to find as pennies in a wishing well. You don't NEED to keep this one girl "friend" around, unless you're plotting to try and win her back. The fact that a relationship conversation was even brought up and discussed proves that. Also, what's with this whole "if you like me, make sure to tell me" agreement?!? Dear lord I hope you don't plan on actually sticking to that, lol...

Anyway... in answer to your question: women who like you don't confuse you. So, if you're feeling like there's any kind of confusion, it's usually just your ego trying to avoid the actual truth of the situation, which is that she doesn't like you like that but doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Thus, giving you the "friendship" boobie prize. All this is, is a girl you used to date that's now in your class trying to make sure things don't become awkward. Once class is over with, she'll probably avoid you altogether. Hope this helps - now move on already!

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tictac Eh, i have one female friend that's around for years. Don't need any more. And yeah i know it's a dead end, just needed that one last slap in the face to cement that thought. Thanks man

@Harry Wilmington Yeah, i see the point there. Hell i was doing fine before this happened. That relationship convo is what brought me here and made me post this..i'd have to say that you are probably right. I don't give a fvck about other girls, stay or go is completely their choice. Yet this one made me post here...and that agreement hahaha yeah of course not, i found it hilarious. Oh it helps alright, cutting her out again it is! Just got me confused for a moment...thanks man!

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
@PairPlusRoyalFlush Yep, that makes perfect sense man.. when i think about how even before all of this she tried to get close to me with the whole "Why are our convo's always so short? and i'd just shut her down. Kinda failed now i suppose. And yes, since July i have been with 4 girls. Currently 0 though, as 3 plates fell apart due to me not wanting to commit, and 4th was a ONS.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
My ex that brought me here, cralwed her way into my life again.
You are a repeat offender, and a serial idiot in her eyes. An ex is an ex and its time for the next.
If you need female friends, you are probably gay. ;)
Obviously you like taking it up the rear end, don't forget to hand her the lube next time.
But i would keep her around as she is a good lay and is amazingly good looking.
Friends with benefits is a great way to contract AIDS.

Don D-raper. You are just one temper tantrum away from jail time and a false rape allegation. Didn't any of you learn anything from the mattress girl?

he noticed all of that, so she constantly tells me that im the most handsome dude at our college, that i dominate all the other dudes there, no one can even compare to me lol, always noticing other girls checking me out and all of that ****.
Of course she does, that's why she's banging another guy right?

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop wasting time on her. Why don't you sit next to new girls in class to get to know them. Spend time with girls that want to f ucjk you. Not on an ex that just wants validation from you. She kicked you to the curb. Why on earth do you want to socialize with her? One kick to the nads wasnt enough and you have to go back for more? Where is your self respect. You giving her validation means there is no consequences for her actions. You are her emotional tampon/ gay boyfriend. Grow some balls and look else where.

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
@LiveFreeX Hell no, im not gay. 1 female friend is more than enough. I get the point though. Just using me for validaton and getting up the ladder in college. Fvck that.

@dustmuffin I majorly ****ed up here. I'm pissed because i know better.. I know all of this and yet i still fell for her ****. These responses are the reason i posted this here, this is getting me back on track. This situation is just a ticking bomb, waiting to explode in my face. Not going to let that happen. You are absolutly right.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, all of us have been there. If any of the replies are harsh or emotional, they're chastising their past selves more than they are you.

But the fact you had to post that initial question tells you all you need to know.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LiveFreeX Hell no, im not gay. 1 female friend is more than enough. I get the point though. Just using me for validaton and getting up the ladder in college. Fvck that.

@dustmuffin I majorly ****ed up here. I'm pissed because i know better.. I know all of this and yet i still fell for her ****. These responses are the reason i posted this here, this is getting me back on track. This situation is just a ticking bomb, waiting to explode in my face. Not going to let that happen. You are absolutly right.
Everyone has weak moments and need to be reminded. Go out and cultivate new women. You will get to the point where you will thank her for dumping you because you are getting so much *****. I have been where you are. Now I don't care if I ever see her again. It's her loss because I am the prize and there are plenty of women that think that way too. Believe in yourself. First thing I would do is get to know some of the women in those classes. That would seem like easy pickings. You could do lite kino to get them warmed up. Next thing you know you are going out for drinks!

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course hooking up with exes is easy, the memories, the sex, the original attractants ...BUT RETARDED. If you ever want a loving respectful relationship it isn't going to be with this selfish, lying, manipulative little *****.

She is already cheating on one boyfriend and lying to him. What makes you immune. She is playing you like a ****ing piano. Hot chick can't find anyone to sit next to but you! Bull****. "Please tell me if you start to feel anything?" More bull****. You are a man and her ex-boyfriend, she knows what you are feeling before you do. She just wants the validation.

How about this? Just dont. Ditch the *****. Don't sit next to her. Don't kino her. Don't text her. Find other people to spend time with before she poisons your self-esteem.

DonDraper7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has weak moments and need to be reminded. Go out and cultivate new women. You will get to the point where you will thank her for dumping you because you are getting so much *****. I have been where you are. Now I don't care if I ever see her again. It's her loss because I am the prize and there are plenty of women that think that way too. Believe in yourself. First thing I would do is get to know some of the women in those classes. That would seem like easy pickings. You could do lite kino to get them warmed up. Next thing you know you are going out for drinks!
I do belive in myself. You are right, sometimes i get picky with women but what the hell. At least i will get away from this ****ty situation i find myself in. I just remembered that saying "New is always better". Thanks for a good advice man

Hey bro, all of us have been there. If any of the replies are harsh or emotional, they're chastising their past selves more than they are you.

But the fact you had to post that initial question tells you all you need to know.
Yeah i understand that. Harsh responses don't botter me, they are supposed to shook me up. And yes, me posting this does tell me everything...i thought i was stronger and more determened about her, kinda funny how i can be cold and unbothered with other girls yet with this i never could. I'll chalk up to experience and learn from this. Thanks. Oh i believe it was you who posted some meditaion video in one of the older threads...man i have to tell you that completly changed me. Works wonders, so major props for that bro.

If girls are chasing you, then why are you chasing your ex? Either you're fooling yourself or looking for the easy way out.

Do the hard things in life to become stronger. Move on from this one and pursue other girls you don't even know now. Branch out in your classes instead of feeling secure in your comfort zone with that one chick you know. What happens if you fvck a few times and she gets bored? You'll have nobody to talk to.

Move on

Looking for the easy way out.. i learned that familiarity is easy to slip back into. Even if it can lead to no good, that comfort zone is so attracting that it's easy to fall back into it. Especialy with me having 0 prospects at the moment. Well, time to fight it and branch out. Moving on, this time for good.

Of course hooking up with exes is easy, the memories, the sex, the original attractants ...BUT RETARDED. If you ever want a loving respectful relationship it isn't going to be with this selfish, lying, manipulative little *****.

She is already cheating on one boyfriend and lying to him. What makes you immune. She is playing you like a ****ing piano. Hot chick can't find anyone to sit next to but you! Bull****. "Please tell me if you start to feel anything?" More bull****. You are a man and her ex-boyfriend, she knows what you are feeling before you do. She just wants the validation.

How about this? Just dont. Ditch the *****. Don't sit next to her. Don't kino her. Don't text her. Find other people to spend time with before she poisons your self-esteem.
As i wrote before, familiarity is easy to fall back into. I do understand this is retarded, it will lead into even more **** than what was our brake up. Screw that, im out. Honestly, i was coming close to being poisoned by her again. But thankfully this forum exists, and all of you guys telling me like it is.

Maaaaan, was this a long series of replies.