Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being gamed back?

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a 3rd date open the date with a kiss. Everything went swimmingly. You know light banter, asking about my dating life, infinte touching and kissing.
She kept contact the next day and i offered dinner in a few days time, at my place she seemed ecstatic asked what i was going to cook her and then vanished.

Lol

What to make of this? Low interest? Gaming me?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vanish since when?

Sadly
Prob got a call/txt from a better option.

Dont initiate conv until she does.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother trying to figure out why they do what they do. It will drive you crazy and you'll generally never find out.

Stick to your game. Don't double text. If she doesn't text you, you don't text her again.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she didn't like what you were going to make for dinner ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she didn't like what you were going to make for dinner ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No the proposal was something she liked... unless she has been lying through her teeth the whole time

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

My guess (and its a guess) is that she decided she'd rather not have sex quite so soon. Simpler to blow you off rather than tell you that outright.

Women know what "dinner at my place" entails.

If you liked her and enjoyed her company try this instead. Wait a couple more days and then send her a "Hey I'm headed to Joe's Bar (or whatever) for a beer. You should join me." Then see what she does or IF she responds. That removes the immediate pressure to have sex Right. This. Second.

And that way you'll know if she still likes you. Some of you guys are so impatient for sex you scare off chicks. Obviously at times being bold works, but sheesh. This idea that a woman is expected to give you her most intimate contact after meeting a complete stranger 2 or 3 times is quite something in my book. So chillax and have some patience. If you are escalating and she is flirty and touchy? That's good. Don't screw it up by trying to go from first base to home plate so fast.

Obviously there are men here and out and about who are skilled at getting the lay. I know that. But some patience will also get you what you want. It all depends how fast you are able to build comfort and how objectively desirable a man is. The more desirable the faster generally speaking a man is going to get sex. That shouldn't be a shocker. But a woman has to both be comfortable with you AND desire you. It's a duality. If she desires you but isn't comfortable? You'll get laid and then she'll vanish. If she's comfortable but doesn't desire you? She'll put you off until either she is comfortable OR you figure out that really she doesn't have sexual desire for you...and of course you bail out in that case.

You guys are sometimes too formulaic. Nuance people. Women require nuance.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a better deal. Her interest is higher with somebody else. Women with high interest levels are never confusing. Go find more, and stack them deep just like women do.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My guess (and its a guess) is that she decided she'd rather not have sex quite so soon. Simpler to blow you off rather than tell you that outright.

If you liked her and enjoyed her company try this instead. Wait a couple more days and then send her a "Hey I'm headed to Joe's Bar (or whatever) for a beer. You should join me." Then see what she does or IF she responds. That removes the immediate pressure to have sex Right. This. Second.

And that way you'll know if she still likes you. Some of you guys are so impatient for sex you scare off chicks. Obviously at times being bold works, but sheesh. This idea that a woman is expected to give you her most intimate contact after meeting a complete stranger 2 or 3 times is quite something in my book. So chillax and have some patience. If you are escalating and she is flirty and touchy? That's good. Don't screw it up by trying to go from first base to home plate so fast.

Obviously there are men here and out and about who are skilled at getting the lay. I know that. But some patience will also get you what you want. It all depends how fast you are able to build comfort and how objectively desirable a man is. The more desirable the faster generally speaking a man is going to get sex. That shouldn't be a shocker. But a woman has to both be comfortable with you AND desire you. It's a duality. If she desires you but isn't comfortable? You'll get laid and then she'll vanish. If she's comfortable but doesn't desire you? She'll put you off until either she is comfortable OR you figure out that really she doesn't have sexual desire for you...and of course you bail out in that case.

Everything you said is true. But I will add that if a girl is comfortable around you but doesn’t see you as a sexual interest, she should leave you alone after you’ve left her alone. Quit trying to force guys into friendships. They always turn it back around on the guy “oh just because I won’t screw him he doesn’t want to have anything to do with me”. Yes and no. Yes in the fact that we wished we’d figired it out sooner but no that’s not the only reason we ghosted you and don’t talk to you anymore, we decided life is too short to waste on you and went to find someone else. We don’t want to spend that time establishing a friendship with a failed sexual conquest when we could use that time finding someone that does like us.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No offense, but younger women are giving it up quickly to just about every guy they meet. If the goal is to have sex, it needs to happen sooner rather than later or she'll be nexed. If the guy felt a connection, then maybe he can follow what you stated, though it doesn't appear to be the case here.

Keep in mind I don't disagree with what you're saying. Just why should a guy be patient getting something that other women are giving away at a faster, easier pace?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just why should a guy be patient getting something that other women are giving away at a faster, easier pace?
If sex is the only aspect that he's interested in, I guess he shouldn't. One thing I've never cared for here is this suggestion that all girls have to give it away, right away, or else be nexted - and then guys complain because all girls are slvts. You can't have it both ways. Anyway, BE was just saying let the girl get comfortable. Doesn't seem so unreasonable.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She just wasn't feeling you even after the 3rd date.

It's uncertainty and the final push towards sex made her cold feet.

Let her initiate contact.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If sex is the only aspect that he's interested in, I guess he shouldn't. One thing I've never cared for here is this suggestion that all girls have to give it away, right away, or else be nexted - and then guys complain because all girls are slvts. You can't have it both ways. Anyway, BE was just saying let the girl get comfortable. Doesn't seem so unreasonable.
You gotta be careful with her getting comfortable though cause then you have one foot in the friend zone and the other on a banana peel. Thinking back to every girl that came right out and admitted to me without me asking, “I feel completely safe and trust you”, I never slept with a single one of them. Now I know when a girl says that I better pack my stuff and head on down the road.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You gotta be careful with her getting comfortable though cause then you have one foot in the friend zone and the other on a banana peel. Thinking back to every girl that came right out and admitted to me without me asking, “I feel completely safe and trust you”, I never slept with a single one of them. Now I know when a girl says that I better pack my stuff and head on down the road.
Aren't you that incel who's promoting MGTOW?

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
friendzone is off the table. After incessant making out and hands flying all over i doubt she thinks id stick around for that.

More plausible is the other guy theory.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you said is true. But I will add that if a girl is comfortable around you but doesn’t see you as a sexual interest, she should leave you alone after you’ve left her alone. Quit trying to force guys into friendships. They always turn it back around on the guy “oh just because I won’t screw him he doesn’t want to have anything to do with me”. Yes and no. Yes in the fact that we wished we’d figired it out sooner but no that’s not the only reason we ghosted you and don’t talk to you anymore, we decided life is too short to waste on you and went to find someone else. We don’t want to spend that time establishing a friendship with a failed sexual conquest when we could use that time finding someone that does like us.
Im not a pushy guy when it comes to sex as long as i see a continuous increase in intimacy, which is the case here. Honestly my issue is the vanishing after she initiates contact. Its the second time it happens and its because she was "away".

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score

She accepted the invitation for dinner at my place with an excited response.... with a streak of !!!!!!!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you that incel who's promoting MGTOW?
I’m not promoting it or even pushing it, it just works for me. Every guy has to figure out for himself what he wants out of something. This just happens to work for me. My last relationship pushed me further into adopting the mindset of mgtow though.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not promoting it or even pushing it, it just works for me. Every guy has to figure out for himself what he wants out of something. This just happens to work for me. My last relationship pushed me further into adopting the mindset of mgtow though.
So you're not a naturally endowed Incel.

U r an Incel because an ex still has a vice on ur balls even after she's swallowing Chad's DNA in all her 3 holes.

Ain't that cute...

How do you feel now that ur adoption of mgtow wasn't actually ur own choice but it's actually indirectly hers?

Smart?

Stupid?

Or a complete fool?