Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

am i an *******?!?!

Reaction score
It seems like when I get a GF or think about going for some chick to date, I never want to stay in the relationship for too long!

Other people try to hold on the best they can to their relationships, and i don't condemn it. But it seems like having a LTR with someone isn't quite in my books.

I can't think of the idea of staying GF/BF with someone for more than two months. I always end up dumping the chicks, and it isn't them(I don't think), it's just that compromise and commitment in a relationship that turns me into a desperate man wanting to ditch her......

This has sort of gave me bad points with the ladies, because they think I'm a player and so they're reluctant to get further with me, once they find out I've dumped a slew of women...

What the hell is wrong with me?, if there is anything wrong with me...............

*i feel sort of like a coward doing this to women, but then again...they are the cause for our torment*

Reaction score
26 views 0 replies eh????

Reaction score
ha ha ha funny! How about replying something intelligent with that?!?!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is you right now. You ARE only 17, so LTR's probably aren't your thing right now. Once you get older, THEN the long termer's will start to be better (or so I've been told.)

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crazy is right.. you are 17. You shouldn't even be thinking LTR. I should know becuz I was in one throughout high school and regretted it! This is the time of plenty my friend, you are a young buck surrounded by fit, sexy teens. I say 2 months is actually a generous time-frame all things considered. Just have fun man! Dont worry about what these chicks say becuz i have seen time and time again most girls are attracted to players! Save the LTR for when you are older, or you encounter the chick that REALLY strikes you and keeps you interested. DOn't do what I did, take advantage of the variety and enjoy life!

Reaction score
if you say so...I asked didn't I?

Reaction score
hunting is the least of my worries, now i have to find out how to get them all in a free for all orgy of death!!