"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Am I An Enabler - Or the Hot Intern Conundrum

Tony197

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
56
Reaction score
39
Age
39
I have been dating a woman since February. We get along great, but there's no long-term there, we've both said we want to keep it casual and we haven't called each other BF/GF. So really, we're just dating, which is great. She may have an issue with me dating with other people, (she's asked if was sleeping with other women and I said "no" because that wasn't a lie), but if we're not an item, so what?

However, there are other women in my orbit I would like to date as well. One of them is the proverbial hot 21-year old intern.

The intern has a boyfriend. I think she might want to monkey branch, which I don't care for at all, but I've missed out on hot girls before because I thought I was taking the high road...but am I? If she's just casually dating a guy (not engaged) and is just waiting for a BBD. I've heard some advice online say you shouldn't enable women to act this way, but if she and her BF are headed for splitville anyway, am I in the wrong?

And yes, the "do unto others" advice does hold sway with me, as it has happened to me before. However, my counter would be - It happens to everyone. Hypergamy makes it so. Thoughts?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
410
Reaction score
216
Age
38
I'll suggest that many girls with BFs tend to be more flirty than those that are single (in my experience). Especially the hot ones. I believe it's because they have something safe at home, so they'll reach out and have more fun, getting that high off of the flirtation. I'd take it as a compliment.

I'd consider the situation with the girl you're dating, that you're probably considered 'in a relationship'. Would vary depending on how frequent you guys spend time with each other... if it's a couple times to a few times a month, maybe not so much a formal relationship. If it's more often, then I'd think about it, even if you haven't titled each other BF/GF. It helps that you are established as 'casual', but something to consider.

Overall, I would say - go for it. I wouldn't expect anything per say about the intern girl. I'll suggest she may be attention seeking.
 
Top