Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I a pedophile?

outplayed

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to a Hinder rock concert last Friday with two of my good friends. I am 19 and got kind of drunk at the house pregaming before we left for the concert because I knew I wouldnt be able to drink there. So we get there and I am visibly having a good time and I think everyone else was too. We found our ****ty seats and one of the opening bands was already playing. Well about a half hour later me and my one friend decided we wanted to go walk around with all the people. We ended up buying tickets to Def Leppard, Cruefest, and Lil Wayne for me, him and his girl(a story for another blog.)

Anyway, we pass these two decent looking girls on the way back and the uglier one said she loved my shirt for some reason. I said cool I love yours too and caught up with my friend at our seats. 30 seconds later I realize that girl wanted to fvck me so I went back down and asked them if they wanted to come sit with us rich bastards in the cheap seats. They seemed really interested so I didn't accept no for an answer and grabbed both their hands and helped them over the guard rope. I lead them back to our seats and find that my friends were both gone (cowards). I told them to sit down (should have told them WHERE to sit) because the uglier one obv sits next to me and I wanted to get to know her hot friend more.

I come to find out the the hot one is 15 and the uglier one is 16 and they are cousins!!! And the hot one's parents are here. I am 19 and both my friends are 21 so this just got weird. What do I do here? I don't want to fvck them if they are underage! I cannot go to jail for that **** now. No Way! I told my under-the-influence self. But what did I do? I put my damn arm around the back of her damn chair and she leaned into me. So I stand up and keep talking to them and knod my head like I'm rocking at the concert. Later in the night she does a butt bump to me and I do it back instinctively. Then I put my arm around her and she moved over in front of me to dance. I play it cool and dance with her for a while and she grinded on me. Then she turned around and started making out with me. For some reason my dumbass self gladly accepts the invitation of her tounge in my mouth. We do that for a bit and I look over at my friends and they are laughing at me. I decide **** them and turn her around to face the band.

Again, my dumbass self starts feeling her up in the dark and she seemed kind of hesitant so I decided to lay off. We made out again and the concert was over at that point. And now she keeps texting me saying she wants to do it again at cruefest. Should I forget about talking to her again? And please keep in mind I DO NOT want to do her.

So there it is. I willingly made out with a 16 year old and am 19 myself. Am I a bad person? My friends won't stop giving me constant **** about it and I am trying to defend myself here. Please let me know what you guys think.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you serious? no, your not a pedophile, she's only 3 years younger than yourself. Now if you were in your 40s/50s and she was 16 than yeah, you'd be a pedophile and probably in prison, lol.

outplayed

Don Juan
Reaction score
18 is the cut off for illegal in our state man. And I guess they can be ****s sometimes.

Last edited:

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol nah you're not a pedophile. **** when i was 16 i woulda ****ed all kinds of hot girls in their 20s n 30s its not an innocent age lol. i mean if you were like 10 yrs older or something yeah thats messed up but ur only 19 dude lol

like the guy up there said 16 and 19 theres only a three year age diff, but if you were like 30/40/50 yeah you'd have ol dude from dateline nbc at your door any time now lol

if 18 is the cutoff age though NO dont break the law "consensual rape" is not a good thing to have on your rep lol people dont care about the consensual part. but at the end of the day you guys are only 3yrs apart 16 and 19 isnt an alarming age diff like 16 and 21 is. personally i dont think you were morally wrong for making out with her, although im sure her parents would feel differently lol. idk its a wierd subject.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you're a pedo.

But then again, I have morals.

I wouldn't go near a chick under 18, I felt like a pedo a few days ago just because I thought some chick was hot - she was in a club, so I just assumed everyone in there was over 18, since you have to be to get in.
But I told her friend I thought she was hot and she told me she was only 16, and she actually was.

I felt sick to my stomach just from that, so yeah, my morals say you're a pedo.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get arrested for kissing, you can get arrested on charges of molestation if you put your hands anywhere "sexual", including boobs and crotch.

Demand ID before you get with anyone.

You aren't a pedophile....just a horny guy!

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What an idiotic question? In Romeo & Juliet Romeo was 14 and Juliet 12. Was Romeao a pedo?

joedmango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not Pedophile,, if she agreed on to you to kiss her, its not. Unless she filed a molestation case against you then it is. In short, by Heart and soul your not pedophile but in legal way yes maybe you are. just thought of that idea.;)

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A pedophile is someone who's attracted to prepubescent children. A 15/16 year old girl is not a prepubescent child.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, your'e good. Both of you are still in your teens so I wouldn't say it's wrong. Thing is when I was 19 I probably wouldn't have got with a 15 y/o just because I was ina different place mentally at the time. All I have to say though is be careful of the laws and attitude where you will because there was a guy in Georgia who went to prison for statutory rape eventhough the girl was a year younger.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not a "pedophile," yet. But you are on thin ice.

Personally, as a moral thing, I think 15 and 16 y/o girls should be allowed to have sex with whoever they want without anyone going to jail. However, the law most definitely disagrees. If you got caught doing her, or even groping her, then you could be charged and convicted of sexual assault on a minor. It is a strict liability crime, which means you have no defense. They put you in the "cho-mo" yard with the rest of the sex offenders. Unfortunately, they would put you in alongside the sickos who really do molest little kids, and no one in jail would know the difference.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You're not a "pedophile," yet. But you are on thin ice.

Personally, as a moral thing, I think 15 and 16 y/o girls should be allowed to have sex with whoever they want without anyone going to jail. However, the law most definitely disagrees. If you got caught doing her, or even groping her, then you could be charged and convicted of sexual assault on a minor. It is a strict liability crime, which means you have no defense. They put you in the "cho-mo" yard with the rest of the sex offenders. Unfortunately, they would put you in alongside the sickos who really do molest little kids, and no one in jail would know the difference.
the problem is though that some girls that are 16 are still mad innocent.....but id say a lot are like me when i was 16 and bad as hell lol it is a wierd question because 16 is like the age thats right on the bubble...any lower and i'd say no but any higher and its a no-brainer if she's hot

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus. No you're not a pedo, stop sweating.. In fact, in my country (UK) even if you had fvcked her you wouldn't "be a pedophile"...Our age of consent is 16.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just rememeber - Do you want to run the risk of a pissed off parent bring charges against you?

If found guilty - you're a registered sex offender.

Careful.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost guarantee a 15/16 year old girl with their parents at a concert aren't looking to fvck any guy. Like you said when you started feeling her up she got all hesitant. She's just there to hook up and dance and have fun. I doubt these girls were looking to get laid in the first place. Than again if all you want is to dance and make out than why not?

I don't know about your morals, but what's the point in pursuing these girls if they're not gonna give it up? I'm 19 too, man 15 is too young and 16 is more than pushing it. I don't think it's worth it trying anything.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're not a pedophile. In fact, it's normal for men of literally all ages to find young women that are well into their physical development attractive. It's our nature.. The only reason that it's looked down upon is because of those few sickos who are into children. Obviously grown men having sex with children wasn't acceptable, so they made it law that a girl had to be [insert number here] years-old in order to give consent.

All in all, you're a young male that found a slightly younger female attractive. If you guys had been in the UK or Canada, you could have legally had sex with her since the age of consent in those countries is 16. Just because your state's legal age is 18 doesn't make you a pedophile, regardless of what other people say.

It actually saddens me that people feel guilty and dirty for looking at a girl under 18 and thinking, "Wow, she's attractive". It's society's conditioning at work.

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
pedophilia involves sexual activity by and adult with a prepubescent child.