"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Am I a home wrecker?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Yes, Home wrecker this is lame. She is a loser and so is her friend.




SAVE BUNGO PONY
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

trevjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
1
Location
Bay Area, CA
OK you guys, I have been sober a while and realize that I am not going to be the homewrecker. If she separated from her husband and was living somewhere without him, that is one thing.
I think the thought about a DJ being morally 'correct' is an important point. Even though we are joking around with women, we should never say anything mean or nasty. If women disrespect us, then we politely tell them we are not standing for it.
This thread has gone longer than I though so maybe some one could elaborate or start a new thread about dealing with married women or women in relationships.
I have learned a lot from this, thanks guys, I mean, DJ's!
 
Top