Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AM I A DJ Yet? IS this chic for real?

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs I am new and need some advice. I have read the DJ Bible several times and I am still
unsure on this. I am still learning so maybe somebody can help me. I can't take any chances on
not reading this woman right or it may become a big problem.

There is this woman I work with she is real nice to me. We eat lunch together talk etc.
She has a boyfriend that she lives with and also a kid by him. Well I have always wanted her
since I first met her but didn't pursue her due to the boyfriend. Since then I have found this
great site and have been reading for the last few months. You guys really got your S#it together

Well one day I am talking to this woman and she tells me that if it wasn't for her boyfriend
she would have sex with me. Of course this got me saying wow I think I will try to get her. So I
started to act AFC for part of the first day but quickly stopped. Ever since that day she acts
different towards me. When I am outside smoking with my friends she will show up outside to
which she never did this before. When she comes out she seems to have to make a sexual comment
like she said "I am shaved down there" etc but she will giggle when she says it so I don't know
where to punch her in the mouth for being a smart ass or just laugh. She will tease me about
wanting some old woman at work. I told her something about work the other day and she said I was
wrong and i said no and she kept saying I think your wrong and smiling at me and I kept telling
her I was right and she was wrong, then later she has her boss come and say that I was wrong
and i look over at this woman after her boss told me this and she is just smiling away. My thing
with this stuff is should I be pissed or is she just joking.... I just don't want to look like a
axx.

She wants me to come to her Parties she has like once a week but I don't go because her
boyfriend is there. I don't tell her thats why I don't go. I don't do things for her either
which i think is what the dj bible says to do. I however get her money out of the bank when I am
going for myself she gives me her ATM card and I have her Pin so I guess she trusts me. She just asked
me to go to her Party on the 4th and I didn't answer her then the next day she said are you
coming or not I said I am planning on going and she said good all happy like. I heard her tell
somebody that I am her bouncer I guess I make her feel protected since she is only 5' 2" amd I
am 6' 3" 260lbs.. So I got mad at her the other day and yelled at her and I noticed tears in her
eyes and I said why are you crying she said i was mean to her. I said why do u care she said you
know I care what you think of me. The other morning she brought me breakfast she refused to let
pay her for it, so I guess she isn't a gold digger it's not like I have money anyway. now she may
be getting a new job someplace else and I said you should stay here and she said how come I care
since last time she was going to get a different job I didn't care? she wants an answer and I
don't know what to say.

Now the thing that really gets me is she will eat after me we will have a sandwhich and she
will give me a bite of hers and she will take a bite of mine. we was eating some pasta before
and she would give me some and would put it in my mouth we ate off the same fork. Now for
me I would never never never eat from somebody unless they was my girlfriend wife or whatever.

I am trying to follow the DJ Bible here Like I am C&F with her I am not her emotional tampon.
Which one day she started off on how her boyfriend was yelling at her and I just walked away
from her and didn't listen but another co-worker stayed there and listened becuase he wants
her too and she actually tells me she thinks he is weird anyway LOL. I have read the part of
signs of interest but she never plays with her hair, she laughs at all or most of my jokes
thought, she doesn't have her arms folded when we talk, she never compliments me except one
time when she said siad she liked my haircut,she touches my arm once in a while when we are
talking she sometimes punches me,....... Is there anything else I should be doing? I don't
want to be AFC anymore!!!!! Please help me out THANKS

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you in some way. I would be weary though. You do NOT want to have to deal with a pissed off boyfriend. (He already has a kid by her!?)

Well one day I am talking to this woman and she tells me that if it wasn't for her boyfriend she would have sex with me.

No appearance barriers.

When she comes out she seems to have to make a sexual comment like she said "I am shaved down there" etc

No 'false-moral' barriers.

She will tease me about wanting some old woman at work.

Read the "********" posts by Pook. She is placing you in a sexual situation in her mind.

she laughs at all or most of my jokes

She feels good around you.

she said siad she liked my haircut

Ha! I have gotten this one so many times. (It is scary actually!) This is a blatent statement of sexual interest on her part. (Although, not as obvious as the first one!)

Okay, advice.

First of all, make sure YOU have control of the situation. You do NOT want to become her boy-toy. If you want to hook up with this girl, ask her about the boyfriend. Be up-front. If she will not lose him, then LOSE HER! Don't take any excuses, BUT make sure this guy will not kill you or kick your ass or anything.

Health over hoes!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work on posting details, guy---not too little, not too much---all to the point.

What is clear is that you want her. What I am not clear is how you hope this will proceed?

Do you want advice on how to bang her soon regardless of the BF?

Or do you want advice on how to get her so interested that she chucks the BF and goes for you?

Each one is quite different.

She has a kid with him and he's living with her and supporting both of them (I assume.) She has to weigh very carefully any changes to this arrangement since it could seriously fvck with her lifestyle and ability to raise this kid.

And if this isn't a consideration for her, you have one major day-glo red flag waiving here!

If she's "trading up" from him to you, consider she may trade up from you to someone else. Age is a factor here--as she ages and gets more kids, her trade-up options evaporate. You may or may not be the end of the line for trading up. That's security for you, but while her "return on investment" ratio is going down, your ROI is going up. You may find that you're looking to do better in 2 years than what she offers.

Crude, but there it is.

But then--let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Let's say she got knocked up by him as a dumbshyt 19 yr old and didn't know better and now has outgrown him and the relationship. And you come along and you're what she wants (be careful that you're not pulling a shyt-load of mind-clouding wish-fulfillment here!!!) Actually, the mind-clouding wish-fullfillment angle is simply too big and likely that it can't be ignored. Maybe it is what it appears to be. Odds are slim--and getting your head clear won't be easy.

Or let's say she isn't really ready to give up her meal ticket (the BF) but wants a steady romp somewhere else---you. Is that what you want or do you want something more? If you want more and she can't risk her meal ticket, you'll get chucked so fast your head will spin. Are you prepared for that?

And can you handle it if you both want a torrid this-won't-go-anywhere type of affair?

I'm gettin' from your post that you and her may have something of the "white-knight" and "damsel in distress" bvllshyt going on---??? She wants a "protector", someone "big and strong" to take care of her while she plays the little dainty thing---??? (this is mostly a southern thing but occurs everywhere...)

If so, you don't have a real relationship, you role playing and games. Just be aware.

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I am not clear is how you hope this will proceed? I don't really know. What I was looking for is what you guys think is going on here, does she want me or what. I am kind of using this as a learning experience. That's why I was looking for several peoples advice.

Or do you want advice on how to get her so interested that she chucks the BF and goes for you? YES

What I am really interested in is whether or not she is interested.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo. She wants you. She may be confused as to how she wants you, but she wants you. But she is playing games. This is only bad because you are not in control of your emotions. So start reining them in, and play too. Until its not a game anymore, whoever plays best here wins. Act interested, but make her wonder if you really care. And by all means go to the party. But bring along your cutest cool girl friend. This will make her jealous, and realize she better step it up a bit.
I worry though, about the BF. Who is this guy? What do you know? Is he a big boy too? Some stupid girls like to get men to fight over them. If that is the case I can see her coming on to you at the party, and catastophe. If she comes on to you at the party and he is there, do NOT give in to that hot temptation, brush her off. She will be putty in your hands after that.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it can't be any clearer. She is interested in bonking you. Barring any puss*ness on your part, you should be in like Flynn.

If (and ONLY if) you do NOT have to worry about the boyfriend, then go for it.

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok like I said earlier this chick and me was talking and she said "" I am Head over Heels for you if I was to cheat on my boyfriend it would be with you I told my friend Patty and she see;s my point but nothing can happen "ME" WHy "HER" because it just can't"

Now the other day we are out eating Lunch and I brought this up and she says"" it scares me that I would cheat on my boyfriend with you.. If I got you alone and if anything got started I wouldn't stop it. That's all I am saying and it can't be at work"" she seemed like she didn't want to be talking about this so i said what is the wrong she said I feel uncomfortable talking about this wasn't it funner when we was just friends and i said how can i be friends with you that means i have to look at you and never just grab you up then I said this is no picnic for me I don't need woman with boyfriends but there is just something special about you and you are like no other woman i have met before " I used that from the DJ BIBLE"

So a few days later I ask her to come over to my office and I said come her for her to get closer and she said NO I said you talk the talk now it's time to walk the walk and she said I told you not at work. I said there is nobody who could see and she said the walls have eyes and I have alot to lose. So I said we are never together alone outside of work except at lunch which we go to a resturant with many people around so that night she calls me to come over to her house while her boyfriend was at work but another co-worker of ours a female was going to be there. well I get there and don't see this co-workers car there so i see my chick sittting on the front porch and I pull around back in the drive way and get out to walk around the front and she comes out the back door and says you don't think i was going to make you walk all the way around the house did you ""A HINT??" but i had no clue who was in the house so i didnt try anything plus she had her daugther with her "" can a 1 1/2 year old understand and tell her dad if something would have happened??"" so we walk through the house and then go on the porch and I said where is patty she said she had to go get her mom something. so nothing happened ..

but now she says she has alot to lose if somebody where to see us but I am sitting in my office with a co-worker and she comes in hops up on my leg and starts bouncing up and down. Then I am outside with a friend of mine and she looks down and grabs the flap on my jeans and looks in and says you zipper is down and says not that I was looking or anything. I said "" I was telling him about you last night (my KOCK) and he said leave my window open I have to see her.""""This chic remebers everything i tell her about myself. Is that good or not??? I got into an argument with her friend and she says WHATEVER and then this chic i am digging says he doesn't like when people say that. anyway she just brings up things i told her weeks or months ago that i didn't think she would remeber. So this chic and me are eating at this resturant and I noticed she ordered Mountain Dew which I drink like all day and all night long ""I have a real Mountain Dew problem"" so I have never seen her drink nothing but Pepsi or Coke. The reason I bring this up is that I thought I read somewhere on this site about woman doing this.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Paragraphs, for the love of all that is good and righteous, paragraphs!

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was telling him about you last night (my KOCK) and he said leave my window open I have to see her.""""
LMAO !!!! That is too funny
Dude I think it is clear. She wants you.

Reaction score
1. Never put your eggs into one basket
2. Ho's will always try to play you. All they want is attention and relationships. If she isn't getting what she needs from boyfriend then she will use the next fool who is sucker enough to fall for it. She might even trade sex for what she needs.
3. You might be 6'3 260, but 38 cc's of lead injection from a pissed of boyfriend and the good doctors smith & wesson will put you down anyday.
4. Thread carefully if you start fcking with her. remember she wants something from you.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about as clear as women get when they want to jump your bones. She couldn't have been any clearer unless she had your d!ck in her mouth. You should have put the moves on at her house, that's why she invited you. I don't know about the daughter, but is she wasn't worried about it, i wouldn't be either.

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be 6'3 260, but 38 cc's of lead injection from a pissed of boyfriend and the good doctors smith & wesson will put you down anyday
Dude Thanks so much I really needed that. This really freaked me out and got me thinking.... She said that she can't do nothing because she doesn't want to screw up her daughter life, and if she had done anything she would have to live with that in her mind for the rest of her life... Then she tells me to come over tonight. What the hell is that??So I guess I just wondered if she was sincere with that comment or is it a line of Bull?? But Thanks guys for your advice. I guess back to the DJ Bible again, I will be like POOK one day I hope:D ......

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a DJ yet?

Originally posted by Dirty_Socks
Hello DJs I am new and need some advice. I have read the DJ Bible several times and I am still
unsure on this. I am still learning so maybe somebody can help me. I can't take any chances on
not reading this woman right or it may become a big problem.
Nope not yet.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need to ask if you are a DJ, then you are NOT.

You will wake up one morning and you will see the truth... you have been a DJ all along, it's just that you didn't notice it before.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he keeps coming back under different user names. especially if he doesn't like the advice. he just posted something "new" like yesterday or the day before.