Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always Wear A Rubber

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remain very skeptical about women choosing to have abortions, there's way too many single moms out there. The problem with the pregnancy process is it's so hormonal that it literally floods them with emotions. Having an abortion as a male is a clear decision, as a woman, not so much. I'm not saying women don't abort, again, just skeptical of a woman's ability to remain objective about it in bad situations like this and to respect the men's decision. I mean men basically have no 'rights' when it comes to these things.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so we went to the doctor he said hes sure shes not pregnant, and hes an old guy, but still took some hmm vagina sample or whateva for testing. Problem is hes going on a vacation or something and will be back on the 16th of August. She probably missed a menstruation due to climate change.

Now I can finally cut this girl off its a relief. Yesterday we talked and she told me that Im way too pessimistic and "you're only 24 and youre crushed" (as in life has crushed me). Coming from an 18 year old girl whos biggest problems were her homeworks so far. This is untrue, and a death offence, its just that you become more cynical with time. And today shes all affectionate and all, I just removed her hands anytime she wanted to hug me. Next time it will be you dont exist for me + the John Cena hand move. Oh hell ye Im butthurt, Im all supportive and nice and **** and I get this, nobody has said anything as offensive, and she obviously doesnt understand whats wrong. But discussion will not lead to the fast break I want so I wont talk much.

Srsly little girls are a drag. Im pregnant, Im not pregnant wtf is this ****. And 0 skills in bed. I should stick to experienced women.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so we went to the doctor he said hes sure shes not pregnant
Glad to hear she is not actually pregnant. An abortion often weighs heavy inside many people for the rest of their lives. I am glad you got a pass on that (at least this time). I imagine you'll be far more cautious then most (in a good way), moving forward. Glad the worry and stress of thinking about her being pregnant is over for you. Relief is an amazing feeling sometimes. Glad it worked out well for you.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday we talked and she told me that Im way too pessimistic and "you're only 24 and youre crushed" (as in life has crushed me). Coming from an 18 year old girl whos biggest problems were her homeworks so far. This is untrue, and a death offence, its just that you become more cynical with time. And today shes all affectionate and all, I just removed her hands anytime she wanted to hug me. Next time it will be you dont exist for me + the John Cena hand move. Oh hell ye Im butthurt, Im all supportive and nice and **** and I get this, nobody has said anything as offensive, and she obviously doesnt understand whats wrong. But discussion will not lead to the fast break I want so I wont talk much.
Clearly she struck a nerve with you. While you felt she was insulting you, I guarantee that was not her intent. Her words were sharing her observation that life seems to weigh you down. She acknowledges you are only 24 and wants/hopes for you to feel more free (for you) in your life. She wants for you to experience your life in a way that doesn't feel overshadowed. She wants good things for you. She thinks you deserve to feel happier, more enjoyment, ease, lightheartedness, etc. She meant well. Her hope was she could point out the heaviness she observes and doing so would help to free you from it. She meant well.

Regardless, time to move on. No need to be an azzhole in doing so. This is an experience you will never forget. Move on in a way that will make you proud when you'll think back on it, in 10, 20, 30 years.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly she struck a nerve with you. While you felt she was insulting you, I guarantee that was not her intent. Her words were sharing her observation that life seems to weigh you down. She acknowledges you are only 24 and wants/hopes for you to feel more free (for you) in your life. She wants for you to experience your life in a way that doesn't feel overshadowed. She wants good things for you. She thinks you deserve to feel happier, more enjoyment, ease, lightheartedness, etc. She meant well. Her hope was she could point out the heaviness she observes and doing so would help to free you from it. She meant well.

Regardless, time to move on. No need to be an azzhole in doing so. This is an experience you will never forget. Move on in a way that will make you proud when you'll think back on it, in 10, 20, 30 years.
Well, the thing is, she still sleeps where I work at, and actually works at the same position as me currently. I don't think there's an easy way to do it, upside is no matter what I do shell be gone in a month. If I tell her - its over - this will cause a lot of unwanted drama. And yes, maybe I'm a bit too dark. Actually more than a bit. Or this goddamn flu thats been going for 5 days is making me touchy. Maybe Ill talk to her.