Always the Forbidden Fruit

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says two of the men on this forum who seem most unhappiest with women!

Is it because you surround yourself with the very women you have just described? I WONDER.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Says two of the men on this forum who seem most unhappiest with women!

Is it because you surround yourself with the very women you have just described? I WONDER.
That's just labeling and making a totally false claim. And then making an erroneous conclusion from it. So according to you, if we realistically see that women care a great deal about status, that means we're the most unhappiest with women :rolleyes: . Now, this IS a straw man argument you're making here.

Again, you're just not geting it iqqi. It's not just about money per se and definitely not about giving away freebies. It's about having status-this could be a friend of the girl saying something positive about you for example.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
That's just labeling and making a totally false claim. And then making an erroneous conclusion from it. So according to you, if we realistically see that women care a great deal about status, that means we're the most unhappiest with women :rolleyes: . Now, this IS a straw man argument you're making here.

No Keto, it isn't. I have never seen you say ONE good thing or HAPPY thing about women or a woman you are involved with. And everyone knows STR8UP is unhappy, because he TELLS us.

I HAVE seen you say some very negative things about women in general.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Iqqi,

Can you do me a favour since your pretty receptive of our personalities around here from our posts, what can you tell me about me & my life, my downfalls etc...

Don't be afraid to pull punches, I can take it. I'm not afraid of posting my downfalls as I've done quit a bit of that recently. So don't be shy, I promise I won't retaliate.

ps sorry in advance for hijacking thread.

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Comprende?
Haha, I see your practicing your Spanish - you really want this Laina! :)

STR8UP, you don't have to explain yourself to anyone - it is only your option/business to go after these hos - I personally would be scared of diseases, considering her job!

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't weighed in on any of this at all, but I had some time on my hands tonight because I'm calling off work again (thanks illness).

Anyway, I want to start off by saying that you seem like a heck of a nice guy STR8UP, and from reading your posts I can tell you are probably someone I'd get along with in real life. You kind of remind of a guy I work with and from what I can tell you look like the guy too. Kind of weird, but that is beside the point.

But...

STR8UP said:
until then, my life is improving by the day and I'm happy with the direction it's going, so thanks, but no thanks.
I can't help but get the feeling this might be something you're telling us and yourself but not actually believing. With all the posts you've been making about your lack of quality women and your inability to seal the deal with chicks, I get the impression that you are anything but pleased with the direction your life is moving in. Granted, this is just an Internet message board and I have never met you, but the tone of your posts don't make you sound happy. No offense, but you sound like I did when I was 19, complaining about a lack of quality females, girls showing signs of attraction but never having sex and just general frustration with life and women.

Again, not trying to overstep my bounds here, but are you sure you're being completely honest with us and yourself?

What I'm getting at is, everyone goes through things. It's not anything to be embarrassed about. I've had turmoil in my life and will likely have more as I get older. Every guy on this forum is the same in that respect. I think if you're frustrated with women or even overwhelmed by a hectic work schedule, you should post about it and let posters on here counsel you through it. In this forum, you have a brain trust of guys who have been through any situation imaginable. It's an invaluable resource.

Once again, I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds, but I think if you were truly happy you'd be ignoring iqqi. Instead, you are pretty defensive with her, and to me that is an indication that she is striking a chord with you.

Just trying to give advice. If you think I'm wrong, maybe I am. Like I said, I have never met you. I am just trying to call it like I see it.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Exactly. If you meet the threshold of looks requirement, women are attracted to status more than anything. It's what tips things over the edge. Latinoman is suggesting you basically get rid of whatever status you have. That would be sabotaging yourself. It'd be akin to telling a woman to, "Gain as much weight as possible, wear the most unflattering clothes, don't act interested in sex, THEN see if guys are still interested in you."
Exactly? The guy has written dozen of threads about the same topic and you are asking him to continue doing the same? And that comparison you provided is a typical Straw Man logic.

Listen, the guy OWNS a business and is surrounded by MODELS as part of his job. He already has status. What he lacks is good judgment. He lacks judgment when choose friends (as one stole from him over 150K). He lacks judgment on choosing women. And he lacks judgement when he thinks women are showing interest on him.

I am not even suggesting he stop the party. He can go to OTHER people's places and party there. He can crash in OTHER people's places.

What I am asking is for him to determine who TRULY is interested in him and who TRULY is his friend. It is a simple test. I am almost certain that he attract some women...but I am CONVINCED that a lot of the women he thinks he is attracting...are not interested on him. They are using the "carrot in front of the stick" so they can be part of his parties and connections. Nothing to do with liking him. They might even throw a kiss or two...if that mean being part of the party scene that he hosts.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes wrote:
Just trying to give advice.
And this is exactly what brother Str8up does not want from anyone.

Mikey, you're a great guy, but he has said numerous times he doesn't want unsolicited advice, and he does not post here LOOKING for anyone's 'help' OR 'advice".

Just read his stories and enjpy.
He's MM entertainment, he said so himself, dude.

I told Str8 that I won't be posting in his threads, but I just wanted to say my peace here to avoid anyone well meaning, to be ignored or feel unappreciated, because he is not interested, guys.
OK?

back to you Brother Str8up, and our regualrly scheduled programming.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Just read his stories and enjpy.
He's MM entertainment, he said so himself, dude.

Here is the thing...AFC behavior is NOT funny and is NOT a laughing matter. STR8UP is literally an AFC. He is well liked...he knows some of the moderators...and he is a nice guy. But he is AFC. Make not mistake about that.

The problem here is that we cannot allow AFC behavior to become entertaining. It is not.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Lol...."a cry for help". When I need your help I will be sure to ask for it. until then, my life is improving by the day and I'm happy with the direction it's going, so thanks, but no thanks.
Why always look forward? are you happy in the here and now? that is as important as a good life strategy.

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Here is the thing...AFC behavior is NOT funny and is NOT a laughing matter. STR8UP is literally an AFC. He is well liked...he knows some of the moderators...and he is a nice guy. But he is AFC. Make not mistake about that.

The problem here is that we cannot allow AFC behavior to become entertaining. It is not.
Hahaha - sometimes it is. It is his choice in the end, so it is not for me to judge - I personally would be extremely cautious with these loose women with whom he associates!! His stories are entertaining and add to the forum!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
His stories are entertaining and add to the forum!
But STR8UP also posts about how unhappy he is in life especially with women, and is outlook on them is so dismal.

This is DIRECTLY DUE to the women he keeps hanging around and posting about, and DIRECT EVIDENCE that he seems to misconstrue what is really going on!

Besides, people get frustrated reading the same things. Over and over. Especially when SOME of his posts are "field reports" but others are his philosophies... based on his endless cycle of AFC-ism! And poor choices.

How many more posts do you want to see where it is either
A) FR - aka some really hot HB13 is half naked and begging for the d!ck or LTR or whatever, she will do whatever at the merest invite from STR8UP... but nothing ever REALLY happens!

or

B) "The MYTH of the quality woman"

Speaks for itself

C) "I don't know whether to laugh or cry!"

Where ONE chick HE CHOOSES to hang around alludes to the fact she has a husband AND a boyfriend, so he feels this way now:

STR8UP said:
I've just about given up on the idea that MAYBE there might be one or two decent women out there who are honest and have integrity. It just seems like everywhere I look it's nothing but lying, cheating, and manipulative b!tches.

You guys can pretend all you want that the world is full of wonderful people ready to bend over backwards for you, but I see differently. ESPECIALLY when it comes to women.

Good luck with it all fellas. I'm giving up for awhile. Maybe I'll catch up with this stuff later. Until then, peace out.
D) "I'm tired."

Where after telling us about some lebanese chick who
STR8UP said:
tells me that she wants to buy me dinner next Saturday (which is tomorrow) and all but came out and said she was planning to spend the night.
but keeps flaking instead (a common trend with his "plates"), so he feels like

STR8UP said:
I just can't win.

That stuff is just the tip of the iceberg, I could go on!

It would be one thing if his stories were purely entertainment, and HE knew that that sh!t was wild and not normal. But he lets this shape his mindframe, he lets these crazy women shape his views of all women, and then he belches it all out here in the form of advice and wisdom. It isn't.

He is not happy, his posts aren't happy, and it isn't entertaining when someone seems so bitter and angry, and DEPRESSED.

There ARE a few bitter-ish men on this site who come across as hilarious, directly because they aren't constantly getting played like STR8UP is, and they don't seem to be that serious.

I am with Latinoman on this one.

Latinoman said:

Noone is trying to bring STR8UP down... the man is down! He is DOWN already.

We are trying to see some CHANGE in him, HE WANTS to see something different, but he won't do anything different!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:

LOL....

Well, I hit her up about my "nice clean sheets" and asked if she wanted to stop by for a drink. She countered with Friday since her brother is in town for a few more days.

Of course there is no guarantee she will follow through, and even if I fukk her silly you're still gonna call me an AFC and say "she only fukked him for his LIFESTYLE!" and "She's a low quality hor!" lol

Finally starting to get some time off work and as a result I'm starting to get my social life back on track. I even got a substantial unexpected financial "windfall" recently. I just went through the worst 18 moths of my life and it finally looks like things are going to be ok.

On that note.....my posts are receiving a less and less friendly welcome as time goes by. I've cut back on the posting recently and I really knew better than to write this up in the first place, so I'm thinking it's time to sink back into the shadows......

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
But STR8UP also posts about how unhappy he is in life especially with women, and is outlook on them is so dismal.

This is DIRECTLY DUE to the women he keeps hanging around and posting about, and DIRECT EVIDENCE that he seems to misconstrue what is really going on!

Besides, people get frustrated reading the same things. Over and over. Especially when SOME of his posts are "field reports" but others are his philosophies... based on his endless cycle of AFC-ism! And poor choices.

How many more posts do you want to see where it is either
A) FR - aka some really hot HB13 is half naked and begging for the d!ck or LTR or whatever, she will do whatever at the merest invite from STR8UP... but nothing ever REALLY happens!

or

B) "The MYTH of the quality woman"

Speaks for itself

C) "I don't know whether to laugh or cry!"

Where ONE chick HE CHOOSES to hang around alludes to the fact she has a husband AND a boyfriend, so he feels this way now:

D) "I'm tired."

Where after telling us about some lebanese chick who

but keeps flaking instead (a common trend with his "plates"), so he feels like

That stuff is just the tip of the iceberg, I could go on!

It would be one thing if his stories were purely entertainment, and HE knew that that sh!t was wild and not normal. But he lets this shape his mindframe, he lets these crazy women shape his views of all women, and then he belches it all out here in the form of advice and wisdom. It isn't.

He is not happy, his posts aren't happy, and it isn't entertaining when someone seems so bitter and angry, and DEPRESSED.

There ARE a few bitter-ish men on this site who come across as hilarious, directly because they aren't constantly getting played like STR8UP is, and they don't seem to be that serious.

I am with Latinoman on this one.

Noone is trying to bring STR8UP down... the man is down! He is DOWN already.

We are trying to see some CHANGE in him, HE WANTS to see something different, but he won't do anything different!
Dang iqqi it must've taken you all night putting together that flame post

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
On that note.....my posts are receiving a less and less friendly welcome as time goes by. I've cut back on the posting recently and I really knew better than to write this up in the first place, so I'm thinking it's time to sink back into the shadows......
See what you guys did? He is posting on this forum as a means to express his experiences and thoughts, as a journal so to speak - he does so because he is anonymous and thus can tell us freely of his adventures! But if one gets too critical then why would he expose himself to such ridicule, even anonymously???

A little criticism here and there, and a little fun is OK - but why deride him so much!! He is giving us insight into the hor populous at a level not seen here - and I don't think we shall ever see again. Let the man decide for himself what he wants to do with them - it is none of our business!!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you don't do the deed, it's probably better to just say you did.

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Dang iqqi it must've taken you all night putting together that flame post
I thought flames were personal attacks and insults that had little to do with the topic at hand.

I felt like what I did was try to prove that STR8UP has an issue he isn't dealing with. I did this mostly by posting his own words. And yes, it took me longer than most of my posts.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
See what you guys did? He is posting on this forum as a means to express his experiences and thoughts, as a journal so to speak - he does so because he is anonymous and thus can tell us freely of his adventures! But if one gets too critical then why would he expose himself to such ridicule, even anonymously???

A little criticism here and there, and a little fun is OK - but why deride him so much!! He is giving us insight into the hor populous at a level not seen here - and I don't think we shall ever see again. Let the man decide for himself what he wants to do with them - it is none of our business!!
he isn't going anywhere, first of all.

and secondly, how can you find a man's downward spiral into negativity and depression FUN? This is NOT fun for STR8UP, I haven't seen one thing where he said this was fun.

As for whether or not he hits it.

The real nit and grit really has nothing to do with that.

It has to do with his PERCEPTIONS of who he is around, their intentions, and what really is going on.

Him never getting booty from any of these chicks is just the surface way of saying "STR8UP, you are NOT MAKING SENSE when you say half the things you say..."

Reaction score
If he was a noooob, I would agree - but he is 36 years old and has been here for four years - he knows better and he decides his own fate! Plus, he is adhering to my "Say 'No' to hos mantra"!! :D