Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always sore

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always sore in my face, fingers, back, shoulders, just about everywhere. I am constantly cracking my back, fingers, neck, rubbing my face, and such. Why am i always constantly sore? I dont think I can go 10 min without cracking my knuckles. I dont play any sports yet because it was winter, I stopped working out a month ago, and i get about 7-8 hours of sleep a day.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your face is sore? I've never heard that before. You should see a doctor.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DX_Flyer
I am always sore in my face, fingers, back, shoulders, just about everywhere. I am constantly cracking my back, fingers, neck, rubbing my face, and such. Why am i always constantly sore? I dont think I can go 10 min without cracking my knuckles. I dont play any sports yet because it was winter, I stopped working out a month ago, and i get about 7-8 hours of sleep a day.
Sounds normal...

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all started in 7th grade, when I moved to the burbs, I wasnt getting enough sleep, and I'd always be sore and such.... Before that, I was never sore or anything in strange places, and had no trouble going to sleep.