"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Always say her name

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Sin Town
I know this is a tip, but this needs to be said:

One of the easiest ways to make people feel good (not just women), is to remember their name and say it everytime you see them.

Any true people person will tell you this. Stop saying, "Whats up dude, Whats up man, Hey chief, What up bro, Hey you, Later man, Take it easy boss, etc, etc"

These simple phrases give the message that you don't care enough about to the person to know their name, let alone say it.

If you are bad with remembering names, learn some techniques.

Right when you see someone you know, smile, look right into their face and say thier name and ask them how they are. Be truly interested in them.

Observation: When I first entered college, I started partying with some new people. Every weekend I would go over to this guy's house, and tons of people would come over and we would party til dawn. The guy who owned this house was probably the coolest guy I have ever met. He is a little overweight, not exceptionally handsome, doesn't shave too often, and wears shabby clothes(college guys can't afford the best of threads).
I walked into this guys house for the first time and he immediately walked over to me. He asked for my name and shook my hand firmly, and was genuinely interested in how I was doing that day(keep in mind, about 50 people were goin crazy all around us). Without even knowing this guy, he grabbed a beer, put it into my hand, and told me that he didn't want to see me without a beer in my hands all night. If any of you have ever been to a party somewhere that you don't know anyone, getting alcohol is very tricky. Most guys will get mad that you either A)didn't pitch in for it so why should you have any. or B)Didn't bring any females with you so why do you deserve to drink.
Needless to say, I was impressed. The day after the party I was walking around campus, saw this guy and wasn't sure if he would remember me. This guy saw me, walked right towards me and said, "hey ___, whats up buddy?" It made a real impact because this true pimp, popular guy remembered my name and it made me feel like a million dollars. While I was talking to this dude, about 5 HB9's walked by us and said hello to him, all with huge grins on their faces. Everytime I see this guy to this day, he remembers my name and is always willing to give me a minute of his time to have a genuine conversation with me. By just caring how people are you can brighten their day. The guy that simply says peoples names has a gorgeous girlfriend, tons of friends, and a great reputation for being an awesome guy.

Right when you meet someone, make a note of their name. This works well in business, making new friends, and even working on women. You don't have to be the smoothest guy but just by taking a minute out of your busy life to see how another person is doing can make an INCREDIBLE impression on a person.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Ya I totally agree. Whenever people "Hey, blue17!" in positive way, whether it's friends, aquiantences, who knows who....i really prefer it. It's much better than just "Hey." or some equivalent. I think saying their name gives the impression that you are personalizing them from everyone else. Because you can say "Hey." to anyone, but when you say "Hey John" or whatever, you are talking to JOHN, not just anyone. It shows you know them differently/personally from everyone else. I guess I feel that way when people use my name when greeting, I dunno If i am explaining this right but I hope you guys get what I'm trying to say :)
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Good tip, I agree 100%. However, I do have a question.

I like it especially when a female uses my first name when they refer to me, other than a nickname. Is this a possible way to tell IL? A girl I know used to refer to me by my first name all the time and had a very high IL in me. After a while, things dwindled (thanks to my "friend" talking **** about me behind my back to her.) I notice now she refers to me more by my nickname than by my real name. Whatcha think?
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
I agree completely too and I always make a point of doing this with everyone. I also really like it when a girl uses my name, especially if it's my full name as opposed to an abbreviation.

I like it especially when a female uses my first name when they refer to me, other than a nickname. Is this a possible way to tell IL?
As a rule I don't know, but from personal experience with former girlfriends, when a girl switches from using your name to a nickname/abbreviation, it's a sign of the "friend zone" or low IL.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Actually when I was an AFC I used their name in conversations all the time. It works, but it takes too damn long.


Now I don't say their name anymore in conversations. I like to call them something they are not.

for example, if she is a hot dumb girl. call her smart girl when you see her.

this **** works all the time.

last night, while i was making out I wispered in my girls ear, " you like being a dirty little slut don't you?" and then I slaped her ass. She loved it and didn't complain. in fact it was the best suck she gave yet.

Saying her name isn't that good. there are better things to do

call a barbie girl a smart girl
call a smart girl a girly girl
call a non slut a slut
call a slut innocent
call a skinny girl a fat girl
call a hot girl ugly

Call her up and say, "hey smart girl"



oh.. just don't call a fat girl a skinny girl.. but then again I don't suspect that you will be djing fat girls :) they are a different herd of animals.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top