Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

always free? some legal issues

Kodak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allen,

Will the Bible always remain free in online form? Has there been any consideration into publishing it? Will SoSuave.com always remain free? I have never seen any official statement on any of these issues.

I've been around long enough to know that things that are here and free one day can be gone or charging a fee the next. I would like to see this site remain free, something like a Linux for the dating world.

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a money thing i couldnt imagine any reason to pay for a bullitin board,it would be a loss to the regular dj's but people would just go to girlproblems.com, and then who would learn anything.

------------------
"If you overdo Anything with a girl, you are mostlikely an AFC" Laskoe

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
No one knows what the future holds, but I will say that I'm pretty happy at the moment and see no major changes in the immediate future.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com:
No one knows what the future holds, but I will say that I'm pretty happy at the moment and see no major changes in the immediate future.
translation: Bill Clinton has been trying to become the major partner in Sosusave.com, but will say that I am already getting lots of advertising cash at the moment and might implement a requirement that members submit social security numbers and address information in a short time. j/k

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

Kodak

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good to hear.

I'm no publisher, but I have to think there would be money in a book based on the ideas presented here. Art of Seduction, How to Succeed with Women (which I have yet to actually see in a bookstore or library), and Mars and Venus on a Date are the only books related to dating from a reasonably DJ perspective. Well, Doc Love's book, but that is direct marketed. Seriously, am I missing any books here?

I feel like there would be money in a book, called the Don Juan Bible even. I'm not so concerned about sosuave.com making some money off of these ideas, but I would like to see an online version of the Bible remain free.

Maybe even there could be a column in Maxim or the like for DJ type advice. AFCness is everywhere, but I think DJ ideas would sell if they were given some legitimacy. Internet discussion fourms have no legitimacy, if anyone was wondering. Even a short 50 page little book publication would be good enough to get on a talk show (like Opera) or radio show or two.

I can even forsee college courses using these books, perhaps even based on the ideas here. I took a college course supposedly on "gender differences" and all it talked about was how women are discriminated against and how we should love gays and so on. I think the teacher thought he was being fair, they did talk about some obscure men's movements, but the insights were limited.

There are lots of books on success out there, but they tend to gloss over that fact that success for men at least, isn't just making lots of money, it's getting tail often and from beautiful women. The fact is, even financially successful guys can be clueless AFCs.

Then there are the relationship books, again, basically all AFC, and really only intended for women readers.

I haven't read Dating for Dummies, I guess there are other books out there, but again they are all the same old AFC sh_t.

I can even see plays or movies based on these things, though I'm told some such movies already exist. Maybe even a tv series like Sex and the City.

Back to the book though, first chapter Kill that Desperation, excellent material. getting over shyness, becomming funny, building your own life, learning to be a jerk, waiting seven days, street pickups, Love, Soulmates, masturbation, working out, clubbing, open relationships, ******** (Pook or someone should copyright that word), pimpology (another copyright), kino, relationshps, LTRs, understanding women, sex tips, beauty tips, poetry, success stories, auras, prostitutes, height issues, age issues, virginity, types of girls, and on and on.

There is definitely enough material for a book. I would present it in discussion forum, the old dj grandfather teaching his grandsons through questions and answers in the form of wise stories and anecdotes and fables.

"But grandfather, Opera told us to bring a small gift on the first data, the children protested.

Silence! shouted grandfather. If anything, she should be bringing YOU gifts, so as to win your favor. YOU are the prize, she is nothing." And the children left to ponder grandfather's wisdom.

For real, do you guys know about the Man Show on Comedy Central? That would be a good brand name with some legitimacy that could be used to market a DJ book, perhaps called the Man Show guide to Women, or something like that. The show is funny, and the promotion from that show alone would be enough to get a lot of attention nationwide.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't help but see dollar signs in this stuff.

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you think like i do.

BUT, and there is one big BUT.

1. If this is done, like the way you say, and the way it would have to be done.... how many chicks do you expect to pick up?
The whooollle damn DJ attitude and goals would be.... neutralized.
Chicks (smart ones9 would know what we are doing to them, and then, THEY will have the power over us men, that, at that point in the future.... will never, every be able to be gotten back.

2. Think hard about what I said above. Do you see that too? I am sure you do, cause I think we think alike. $$, €€! Somtimes you have to forgoe a $ or € for the bigger picture.

3. There are alot of AFCs out there, and there always will be.
Me personally, I am not going out in being a missionary for DJ skills. I am quite happy that there are alot of AFCs in the world. Makes it that much easier with women. BUT, if a friend has a problem, I will offer advice (based on my experience) and steer him towards here (if he is a true friend, and wont use DJ skills against me). Otherwise, I will sit back and laugh at the idiots and watch and laugh, and....
(one of the best pickups, is watching a complete AFC d---head hitting on a chick, she obviously is looking for a way out. Smile at her, give her the look that you know what she is thinking, and hold out your hand. She will act as if she already knows you, and 9 from 10 times continue to talk to you and then it depends on your skills)

I was/am a AFC/DJ, leaning towards DJ.
My best bud in the States and I were talking one time about women and DJ skills. seems we were researching this stuff at the same time, and didnt tell one another. YOU cant tell everyone what you are doing. Alot will say you are just plain stupid.

We researched and studied because we wanted to change our women situation. If someone doesnt want/cant do that, I can care less about them. They are not worth of this information.

This goldmine of information and members is for those who reach out, and want to change their situation.
Anyway, there is a limited market, and the market will dry up once the women catch on (and you know damn well the Femi-Nazis will spread the word)
Doc is doing it right, a direct sale.
I see no other long-term financially-viable way, without....

loosing the power

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodak:
Allen,

Will the Bible always remain free in online form? Has there been any consideration into publishing it? Will SoSuave.com always remain free? I have never seen any official statement on any of these issues.

I've been around long enough to know that things that are here and free one day can be gone or charging a fee the next. I would like to see this site remain free, something like a Linux for the dating world.
I thought about what your saying. I am afraid to say it though because it may actually become a paid site. AND THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK ARSE BIG TIME! Everyone would agree on that.

I always think that how lucky I am to have a (free) site like this.

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like Kodak's given this more thought than I have. Maybe I should make him my partner instead. The only thing Bill's suggested so far is more interns.

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
read what i said..... if you still disagree,

I want to sign up for your Europe DJ page... i take care of the translation in french, Spanish, german, and Italian, and I get 40% of your advertising income...

but, because i am honest and straight.... the DJ market is nil here...

read what I said again, it needs to be direct marketed...

but then again...
who the f--- cares about dumb-a-- AFCs $ and € rules. they should know better anyway...

if you want to do this, i am open for the idea. I cant see much after-market income though...
but, there is a goldmine here...

and since you Ober-mod is here... ban those *******s... read what i wrote earler here.
if you dont, you WILL here problems, and you can forget whatever you had planned
m

------------------
If you do not control the way how you think, someone else will!
(my view on life, and finally found it in words in one of Pooks posts)

Ich bin vielleicht nicht der Beste, aber ich bin doch besser als die Reste
I am maybe not the best, but I am better than the rest!

If you cant think for yourself, and let others think for you, you deserve what happens to you.