Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

always follow your gut.....

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
I am not just talking about women here, but life in general.

I have realized your gut feeling is correct 99% of time.

If your gut tells you a woman is interested, she usually is!!

If your gut tells you that you should stick up for yourself and say something about a situation, it is usually the right thing to do.

Make a promise to yourself to follow your gut, you will be more confident.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gut feeling is like a 6th sense lol, if you get a feeling that a girl likes you 10 times out of 10 she does, good post, reminds newbs not to overanalyse what girls are doing and trust their gut n just do it

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

What happens is when you have gut feeling or an intuition about something you have to follow it right away.

But, few seconds later your mind starts to rationalize it and make some sense of it, which it usually ends up telling you don't follow your 6th sense.

Rationalizing or trying to understand with your logical mind the intuition you have about something is wront way to trying to understand it. Don't try to understand it or talk in your head about it. Your mind will usually try to talk you out of it.

The only way you can use your intuition is to feel it and go for it. No hesitation.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also some other good advice is:

Don't let oppurtunities pass you by.

you'll see an oppurtunity, chicken out and regret it for the rest of your life. oppurtinities only come once, so dont let them pass by ya bastards

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i just read about that in the book "the richest man in babylon" which is a really good book about money and stuff.

basically the setting is a bunch of guys talking about luck and how a man can create good luck for themselves. they determined that men who seem to be lucky are actually just men of action, when an opportunity presents itself they take it and use it immediately. Men who appear to be unlucky hesitate and take too long trying to make a decision whether they should take it and then the opportunity is just gone.

basically while its slightly unrelated :p there isnt lucky and unlucky people, only those who make the best of their situation and take advantage of opportunities and those who do not.