Always at GF's house

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always at my girlfriends house. She is 23 and still lives with her parents and i feel like i am annoying them going there everyday. However, she is the one who always invites me over and i always want to go because its fun.

I kno what you guys are thinking..Bring her over to your house!

But i cant because i live in a small apartment and it and my neighbors are disgusting and i kno she will hate it.

So i go over there, and get fed lunch, dinner, snacks.
And i always wanna go there because its fun, we cna do ANYTHING and she lives in a fun town, unlike me.

Even tho i wanna go everyday, sometimes i dont call her and she ends up thinking i dont like her or something. But when it ell her why, she always says its no problem if i come everyday..even tho i kno it is for the parents

can this be a problem? Especially for the parents?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what you are doing, but without the guilt or feeling bad that you go there too often. She want's you there. Stop feeling unworthy, because she doesn't mind, infact, she wants you there. She would also not mind going to see you, even if you don't think she will. She's into you, not into who's place you two are at.

Increase your self-image and be confortable with a chick who's into you. Don't call her everyday.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, why don't you just turn your apartment into one you're proud of?

Not only will it give you a better place to be alone with your lady. But it will greatly boost your confidence.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it gangsta and let her come to the house once in awhile. Who cares about you neighbors. She might think your place is interesting and wanna come over there more! I always go to my girlfriends house too. But, once in awhile we go to my place to watch movies, play my xbox, or fvck.