Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alternative Education

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. I've been doing some search on colleges or boarding schools which go for a more unconventional approach.

I'm looking more for a school which while covering basic education, also covers more practical stuffs, perharps such as true business management, life-skills, communication or apprenticeship of some sorts.

Can be anywhere in America, Canada, Britain or Australia.

Preferbly lower entry requirements, I'm smart but I dropped out at 14.

I always thought I could carve a path out of my own and while it still stands, I'm thinking if I can find a school to learn extras stuff and network, would be perect.

I'm 16 now btw, information would be appreciated. Or perharps the right terminology for such schools as I don't even know what to key into the search engine.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up either "trade schools" or "technical colleges". These both fit what you're looking for.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
First off if you are 16 and not rich yet then you need to get you self back in high school and finish it. Education is valuable in escaping the net of poverty and loserville. At your age you still have your life in front of you, dont waste. With out a hs diploma you are destined to lose, unless you have some master plan but it looks like you dont.

GO BACK AND FINISH HS.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also like to seriously support the idea of going back to school if you don't have some "miracle plan" or extreme talent in some department.

Also, I believe many colleges offer "life skills" courses of sorts, but I could be wrong. You'd think if they offer a class in bowling or something that they'd have a "skills for living" class.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the replies guys.

I agree education is vital and have never intended to stop even after dropping out.
I make it a point to learn much stuffs.

Just that it has come to a point where I feel like getting back abit of school life and also professional guidance.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apparently i've been going to an unconventional school for 4 years......who knew?

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, anyone knows of any Mass Communications (scriptwriting, journalism, public relations etc.) Trade school?

tried googling to no avail again lol

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
There are usually video tapes on many subjects at your local library. It might be a good idea to give them a try in order to brush up on and / or increase your knowledge of different fields while tyou search for that school. You can learn a lot of stuff on your own. Not being in a school should not make you want to self educate yourself. Structured classes can be over rated. Obsticles are placed in our path to help us decide if we really want something or that we just think we do. Get your head from in front of that T.V. and get up off some of that time you spend ****ing off with your friends. Go to the library and do what you know you should do. Don't let the peer pressure supplied by your so called friends get in your way. And don't think that you can just put a hole in your head and somebody can just pour knowledge into your brain. You're going to have to work for it if you really want to better yourself. Just talking about it will not make your dreams come true

BEST OF LUCK "YOUNG G"