Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alright, this is the real deal, let me know what you guys think

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's my story.
I've been going out with a girl that I like a lot for about 1 1/2 months now.
I'm a basketball player, and that is one very time consuming thing to do. The whole situation has been a little weird, because (even in spite of the season) i have put quite a bit of effort forth but things have gone slow as all haell. I'm almost on the verge of moving on because of this inch worm pace.

So, this weekend (Saturday night) is my last ditch effort. It's been almost 2 months and we haven't even made out yet. On Saturday she'll be hosting a party at her house goin from like 7-12. This is seriously like a "save the relationship thing" and we're a good couple so i wanna keep it goin.

If you guys could give me some advice on gettin the catch (some moves or somethin), i'd greatly appreciate it.

Im thinkin of all sorts of stuff (like making fortune cookie that says "you will make out with your lover tonight"). I dont know, it seemed creative but somethin better is always good.

Thanks

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man. your sitiuation seems rather easy but its not. going to kiss a girl takes some guts. well for me and probably everyother AFC out there. basicly what you want to do is

first- tell her you want to talk to her and take her out side so your alone. people act much differnt with people rather than with out. when you alone the mood is more sexual. if its night its even better due to the surrounding atmosphere.

next- after you get her out side there is NO TUNING BACK! Just do it man. Listen to me. What do you have to lose? Shes just ONE girl. theres many others out there. if you want to kiss her that bad. just do it. dont think about it, close your eyes and move in. let her do the rest. thats what i would do. i hope i somewhat helped you!

i wish you the best of luck.
nick-

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please guys

Guys, this is really my last straw that im going to pull, and if things dont go well tomorrow night---it's gonna be over.

One more thing, it's gonna be my birthday tomorrow. So maybe u guys can think of something involving that.

I am in serious need of suggestions on what to do (makeout) so please help me come out of this one successfully and let me grab my goal.

Thanks in advance

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, man, if you're going to do anything, you have to do it. You can't be waiting until the perfect time, or when you have the feeling that it's a good time to try. There's no such thing as the perfect time. You just have to get her alone, and move in for the kill. I don't know if you've been pushing the issue with her, but, you definately should. You won't get anywhere if you wait for her to kiss you first.
Just move in for the kill. That's exactly what it is, too. A kill. You have your target, so do what you know you have to do.
Good luck.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
needed:

Alright thanks a lot guys.

If you could give me just a few things to say in order to get the gold that would do it.

I just need some good things to say---ex. "hey do u like suprises" then wham---or somethin like those lines.

Please, i need it all.

Thanks.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you made out with a girl before?

the first time i made out with a girl.. oh man. i was such an afc, that she was practically laying on top of me, waiting for me to make a move. a few times while talking, our mouths seem to come together, but id somehow break it off or start talking again.

finally, i got to the point where i knew if i didnt go through with it, id be filled with regret. once again, a few mins later we started to close the distance... i was nervous, ya know? i wasnt really sure how to work the lips and tongue, how much to use, etc.. it was like the movies though, when the two people stop talking or joking around and you can feel that somethings about to happen.

it was a lot easier than i thought itd be. it took a second to get the hang of it, but after that its like my instincts took over.

like mafioso said, you just have to go in for the kill. forget about waiting for the perfect moment. when youre alone, and you two have mellowed out and are just kicked back, relaxing.. watching a movie or ****. you look at eachother, something clicks and you begin to gaze into one anothers eyes. at that point, you both know whats up. -that- is the closest youll get to a "sure fire" signal.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pop dat coochie

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty... as much as you will not want to hear this, it is your fault that you and your girlfriend has not made out. I'm sure she has been practically begging you for it for the two months, but I'm sure you didn't notice it. Tomorrow... you set your goal and you just do it... it's that simple. You don't need lines, you don't need jokes... she's you're girlfriend for Christ sakes... what would you need lines for? Just do it... what's she going to say? If she really likes you, she won't stop you from doing it... and she'll actually love it if you made the first move, because although they won't admit it... women love being dominated. So do yourself a favor my friend... and just kiss the girl!!!

The Matrix: Reloaded.