"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Alright dudes, I need your help

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
For the past two years I've been going to parties where all we do is get trashed and destroy hotel rooms, and I haven't been to a party which has fine looking girls for like a while, and I'm going to one on friday, and I need some pointers or something to motivate me I guess.....

I'll be searching for threads on how to have fun or be successful at a party with actual good looking girls..

But if you've got some words of encouragement or links to threads that deal with parties, please post them here..thank you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Parties are the by far easiest place to pick up girls. You're drunk, they're probably drunk, just start a conversation and let everything fall into place from there.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
A quick tip would be don't pick out one girl in the beginning. Go around, and make sure they see you talking to others. Their jealousy will kick in and they will start wondering what the other girl has that they don't. Wait until later in the night when you have thought about all of them for a short time, and chosen one. Do not, however, wait long enough for someone else to snatch them up.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Try reading Slickster's post about almost getting his ass pounded at this party he went to. It's really motivational. Located in the Mature Man forum....scroll down a little. Sounds like something out of a movie, but it shows you attract attention when you're just there to have fun.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Just scope out everything for a while. Get a feel for the environment. It's not very wise however to go up to every single girl at the party one-by-one and try to get numbers. In my opinion, it's very easy to attract girls at a party. At most of the parties I've been to, it's mainly the girls getting sh** faced, while the guys kick back, drink a few beers and enjoy everything. So, if you can't talk to a drunk girl and get somethin accomplished, I'd say you need some help, haha but anyways, good luck
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Here's some motivation:

YOU MIGHT GET SOME P*SSY
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
man, what a disappointment...


That party was like, a get-together/b-day party. No liquor, no cocaine, and parents were around, along with a couple of *******s from school that basically ruined the mood. Girls were nice, I chatted with a couple, exchanged smiles and sh*t, ya know...other than that, it was boring and well,....clean.

Man, Mexicans can throw better b-day parties than us Americans, ain't that a shame.............


The good part was that I got to go to this big ass hippie party outside the city limits, people were camping out and drinking lotsa booze, smoking herbs, and lots of easy chicks, I got laid by some easy brunnette with a good set of tits in her tent next to her guy friend after he passed out...Like all those people were gonna do a walk of protest against Wal-Mart today, but I ain't gonna participate, I buy food from wal-mart so..
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Don't go to this party for the sole purpose of just picking up girls. Now of course, I'm not saying NOT to go to the party, I'm just saying that picking up girls shouldn't be the only sole reason that you are going (it can be one of the reasons, but not the only main one). The reason I say this, is because going in with that mentality is only going to get you the EASIEST girl, not the BEST one...mainly because you're going in with this "I wanna screw somebody at this party, so the first piece of ass that comes out I'm gonna take advantage of" mentality.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
hey, she was the one that was the coolest, so I banged her.]

My #1 objective there was to get plastered, p*ssy was second.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
man I've been to a couple and their crazy.


I went to one like 3 sundays ago with a friend, I guess the child was 1, and there was really loud ass music playing, with a DJ, and people were dancing, and in the bathrooms, people were taking shots of gin and there was like 6 people in one of the stalls doing meth, and a **** load of food, a lot of budweiser and a couple of good looking ladies, two guys tried to fight each other even, and the father went awol for like 2 hours(he left to go get more beer and drugs)....

crazy mofo's and this was at this town center facility that is supposed to represent the goodness of the town's community..

Everytime I go to a b-day party with mexicans it's like going to a kegger with a bunch of kids running around.
 
Top