Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha woman

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
I played the right cards on this alpha hb8 i met the other day. Plenty of **** testing went on, we went on a date which lead to groping, kissing etc. She showed heavy signs of wanting sex, but i decided it would be on another ocasion.

So the thing is, i went partying with buds on the weekend, and she texts me and says "use condom"
I told her i had my options open but wasnt ****ing the whole world or anyone else lately. She said again... "its okay if you **** theres no problem, we are just getting to know each other".

Im thown off guard, what is this this last **** test about?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played the right cards on this alpha hb8 i met the other day. Plenty of **** testing went on, we went on a date which lead to groping, kissing etc. She showed heavy signs of wanting sex, but i decided it would be on another ocasion.

So the thing is, i went partying with buds on the weekend, and she texts me and says "use condom"
I told her i had my options open but wasnt ****ing the whole world or anyone else lately. She said again... "its okay if you **** theres no problem, we are just getting to know each other".

Im thown off guard, what is this this last **** test about?
Yes this is a sh8t test. No woman wants a man they are interested in to be inside another woman's vagina.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should've been like "i only climb without a harness, ride my bike without a helmet, and use my meat raw"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
using the wolf analogy doesnt work because it suggests that women that are not alpha wouldnt get to breed, which im sure any guy we ask can attest that this is laughably false.

women can learn alpha male behaviors but that doesnt make them "alpha" type A personality maybe, but not alpha. our biology itself dictates this (testosterone) women arent naturally predisposed to assume alpha behaviors the way men are.

"alpha" is a term reserved for men. but the same way the feminization of men created manginas, self identifying male feminists and an overflowing cesspool of betas, women too were (only naturally) masculinzed

everything you described above this so called alpha female and the whole "Strong independent women" movement? all traits and behaviors biologically assigned to men
I think the whole alpha woman thing is supposed to be like, the queen that you leave to manage your kingdom when you go away to war (or in modern times, letting your woman handle your domestic affairs while you go off on international business) you know how in 300 sparta didn't fall apart the second that the king left because the queen had a handle on things and assassinated traitors? like that

now obviously it doesn't really matter if you have this type of woman if you're not the leader of anything important (whether a sovereign nation or a business or a cult or a terrorist group or whatever the kids are into these days) or if you think you can handle it on your own.

so I'd say an alpha woman is one who is actually capable, she has more value than sex and housekeeping, sort of like how it is generally thought that a real alpha male needs more than charisma and a posse (which a thug on food stamps could have) to be a true alpha male