Ladiesssman
Don Juan
I was reading free seduction101 about what kind of men women are attracted to. The article says women are attracted to maleness. It has nothing to do with alpha or beta, confidence or insecure. What's your opinion on this?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Guys are attracted to femaleness.Originally posted by Ladiesssman
women are attracted to maleness.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Isn't that the truth?all (straight) men are manly, no matter what their profession or whether or not they're "metrosexual." manly men make the final decisions, take control of the situation, step up to the plate and tell you exactly what they want.
I'm a feminist, too. And I love men. Reconcile that!Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Isn't that the truth?
D9 (Destini) is another feminist promoting her own agenda...
Let's correct this. Pantherine loves to control men!Originally posted by pantherine
I'm a feminist, too. And I love men. Reconcile that!
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I think she has a degree in something, but we all know that degrees don't necessarily mean anything.Does D9 have any basis or study on her claim?
I doubt it. She's working with all this internal polarity bull5hit and it's complicated as fvck to understand it (go figure, logic coming from a woman). I tried reading her stuff, but it took too damn long to get to the point. I have a short attention span.Any objective surveys done?
Sure will, I'd assume you are a straight heterosexual woman who believes she should be in control of her relationships with other men (i.e. - money, sex, being with any given man at your discretion).Originally posted by pantherine
I'm a feminist, too. And I love men. Reconcile that!
On the contrary, I think your posts are dead-on and a much needed different perspective.Originally posted by A-Unit
People will state I think too much, but I believe the converse. I think too little. Too little of so much, because while you're thinking, you can't be acting.
sorry guys - didn't mean to provoke. i didn't realize that "feminist" means such radically different things to different people -- to me & other girls i know it just means being able to get a good job & pay the rent -- doesn't have anything to do with controlling other people (who would want to control men? we can hardly control ourselves.)Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Sure will, I'd assume you are a straight heterosexual woman who believes she should be in control of her relationships with other men (i.e. - money, sex, being with any given man at your discretion).
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
And you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend.Originally posted by dearsappho
Pantherine = TOLD