“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alpha on Alpha combat

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Every time I go out. black males tend to exhibit strong alpha male characteristics...that's why black on black crime is so high...

You can't get a bunch of us in the same room without fights breaking out...and I used to bounce in these environments...so you get the tough guy wanna be's looking at you...competing with you..

It just takes a bigger man to not give into the whole thing and come out on top.

Women don't care to see men fighting. The will go with the smarter one in the end. Prove yourself to be better than the other alpha's and you will come out on top bruh.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
alphabetical ghetto!

You guys are killing me with the amog and and all of these acronyms!

I'm with stock trader. All of these "techniques" seem a bit much.

My best asset is my comedy. I can make the ladies laugh, and the alpha male and the pick up artist.

A true DJ need not belittle others to make himself look better.

A DJ is an alpha male. But, like any jungle, there is always a better, bigger alpha male. Just look at the lions on the discovery channel. Someone will be more athletic, someone will be funnier, someone will be smarter, someone will be richer.

A DJ has comfort in knowing that he's worked to make himself as good as he can be. ( Or is working towards that goal)
This raises the self-esteem, which makes the rest of these techniques a part of your mind-set, rather than some trick you just read about. In the end, the real you will come out!
 
Top