Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha Male strategies Doesn't know what his talking about

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
In this video he tells guys to be completely platonic during the first date and waiting a week to call her after the date. This is by far some of the worst "advice" I have ever seen him give.

Maybe this works for AMS personally since his 6'3 and jacked, but for the vast majority of men it won't do them any good.

Being platonic on the first date is a one way express ticket to the friendzone

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this video he tells guys to be completely platonic during the first date and waiting a week to call her after the date. This is by far some of the worst "advice" I have ever seen him give.

Maybe this works for AMS personally since his 6'3 and jacked, but for the vast majority of men it won't do them any good.

Yeah, I guess this may work if you're extremely attractive/high value and she really wants you - basically 'don't f*** it up' game. But if she's on the fence, could turn her off.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess this may work if you're extremely attractive/high value and she really wants you - basically 'don't f*** it up' game. But if she's on the fence, could turn her off.
If she had crazy high interest, you could show up in a clown suit and still get laid. That doesn't mean you should tell others to wear a clown suit during dates.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with alot of these "youtubers" is that they have a business and have to constantly supply new videos. This guy has been "on the airs" for several years pumping out a few videos a week that maybe 500+ videos on dating women.

It dosent take a genuis to see what happening here.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
This thread is a joke. If platonic just means "no sex" on the first date then the guy is right and that is 90% of what real dates are like when people aren't lying about what they did on it to impress their buddies. What is more likely to get you friend zone after the first date is acting like a thirsty teenager. Even the best PUAs of the past always said that it took till at least the 3rd date. The exception would be when you are dating some party slut that will do it with anything that walks.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's stupid advice.

If the girl likes you, why delay things by a week?

If she doesn't, why wait a week to find out?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is a joke. If platonic just means "no sex" on the first date then the guy is right and that is 90% of what real dates are like when people aren't lying about what they did on it to impress their buddies. What is more likely to get you friend zone after the first date is acting like a thirsty teenager. Even the best PUAs of the past always said that it took till at least the 3rd date. The exception would be when you are dating some party slut that will do it with anything that walks.
He says to act platonic, as in not kiss or even flirt during the date. He normally gives great advice but here in this video he is just flat out wrong.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy gives great advice, you dont have to agree with everything he says, I also kiss close on the first date.

AMS is also an advocate of not licking p*ssy, I love licking p*ssy and infact dont like having my d8ck sucked.

It doesnt mean i dont generally enjoy his videos or agree with him.

modern society is very weak when we bail on someone or publicly criticise because we dont agree with 0.5% of their work, discarding the fact theyve got us out of some right trenches 99.5% of the time.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why does everyone love Doc Love? He said wait 7-10 days after a first date to call her again. That why you will be a “challenge” and her interest level will go up.

Maybe if the girl is past fertility age you can wait a week to call her, but anything between 20-30 hot and fertile, if a man waits 10 days, she will be 10 days pregnant by the time he calls her.

What an idiot.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Shows value thirsty boys
I'm on a date, of course I'm going to flirt with her. That doesn't make anyone thirsty, that is a false dichotomy.

Then why does everyone love Doc Love? He said wait 7-10 days after a first date to call her again. That why you will be a “challenge” and her interest level will go up.

Maybe if the girl is past fertility age you can wait a week to call her, but anything between 20-30 hot and fertile, if a man waits 10 days, she will be 10 days pregnant by the time he calls her.

What an idiot.
I noticed Corey Wayne copied Doc love and AMS copied Corey Wayne with this.

A woman isn't magically going to be interested in you if you wait a week to call her.

Maybe this strategy worked a few decades ago but not in this day and age where women are glued to their phones 24/7.

How is this bad advice? It can work. SNL are also possible.
Regaurdless the chase factor should be 80/20 her initiating by date 3 reguardless. If no sex you just became an orbiter or a provider.
He is simply setting the frame and see if she persues or follows. She will let you know what to do after you meet her. Just pay attention to what she does afterward. What she says means very little.
He even says in another video that at the start the man has to do most of the initiating and slowly pull back, which is legitimate advice that we can all agree on.

That completely contridicted what he says in this video.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im all over women on the first date, the contract is going to be lust based from minute 1.

I dont agree with the wait a week to contact her, my mate used to do this, but he his hung like a wilderbeast. it was quite crazy to see women simping for him, They would stalk him and randomly turn up to his place at 2am in the morning if he messed them about,

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this advice is correct. AMS material is taken straight from Doc Love’s The System. This chapter is called “Challenge.”

It is human behavioral psychology to want what you can’t have. That is why women invest more emotionally into men that keep them unsure about where they stand.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont agree with the wait a week to contact her, my mate used to do this, but he his hung like a wilderbeast. it was quite crazy to see women simping for him, They would stalk him and randomly turn up to his place at 2am in the morning if he messed them about,
This is classic. You see with your own eyes that waiting works yet refuse to do it.