Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Alpha Male "Companions"

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
Yea so 90% of my old friends were beta.

Now, its much harder to make Alpha friends, I dont really get alongw ith most of them, like before with the beta males, we could say I was the 'leader' of the group or whatever and with alphas everyone has their ego boosted to the point of no return so its hard for me to get along with other alphas. But thats the thing, alphas are cool and I am just finding it hard to befriending them.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to befriend alphas, since they are invited to all the parties :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
i'd suggest you stop labelling people as alpha or beta for a start and just make as many friends as you can
 

TheDogg

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
just make good friends with one of them first (through sports, rowdiness, w/e)

once you make a good friend in this social status, you will gradually find yourself around more and more...and more.......and more....
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Firstly, you can't be truly friends with someone if you don't feel comfortable around them. You implied in yor post that you feel inferior to them; "alphas are cool and I am just finding it hard befriending them." Do you think Alphas ever worry about making friends with other guys because they're "cool"?

If you think they are better than you, then you have automatically beta-ed yourself. And what do Alphas do to Betas? Look down upon them and make fun of them. You wouldn't want to be friends with someone who does that to you would you?

If you want to befriend them, then just focus on making yourself an "Alpha" (That comes naturally if you do the things this site tells you). Once you've done that, you will all be similar, and will get along easily, and you want have to worry about trying to make friends.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I noticed that the so called "alphas" at my school are cool and comfortable.....









........about making fun of people and putting people down. Usually, they're hot or really popular and have mindless followers that back them up even if he killed their relatives. Those people aren't true alpha males. Becareful how you label people.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by gav
i'd suggest you stop labelling people as alpha or beta for a start and just make as many friends as you can
That would be a good start.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I noticed that the so called "alphas" at my school are cool and comfortable.....









........about making fun of people and putting people down. Usually, they're hot or really popular and have mindless followers that back them up even if he killed their relatives. Those people aren't true alpha males. Becareful how you label people.
Yes that is the truth. Most of the males that are "alpha" always look down upon the "beta" males. I hung out with them for awhile and I didn't like it. Reason because I saw that they did things that I didn't like to do.

I then left that group and joined up with the group known as 'the crew'. I had three ins and now I am working on getting in with that group which shouldn't be hard considering that I am friends with half of the group by now.

My best advice to you is 'be true to yourself' and don't define others because I did that and it fvcked up my life before. Never again will that happen. Labels are pointless.

On a side note, Alphas are not the only ones invited to parties. I am a person who was a beta hanging out with skaters that was invited to many parties but just didn't want to go. I still am invited if I ever want to go but I don't drink or smoke and I don't want to deal with drunks. Plus some of my friends were just picked up for drinking at a party.
 

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I noticed that the so called "alphas" at my school are cool and comfortable.....









........about making fun of people and putting people down. Usually, they're hot or really popular and have mindless followers that back them up even if he killed their relatives. Those people aren't true alpha males. Becareful how you label people.
ive had the same problem at my school. Much more fun to just find people i like, not ******* fake alphas since i dont like having to listen to all their bs.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
alpha male > beta male

after someone realizes youre an alpha...
humble alpha male > alpha male
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top