Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha fux and beta bux - - and me.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started thinking about this and how this so truly reflects what I've seen throughout my dating life, late teens, 20s, 30s and now approaching 40. Especially relating to me.

Pretty much a hard look at myself during different different stages in my life. Tell me if you guys agree. Well, I was kinda curious if where I'm at now is more alpha or beta since I've made a lit of progress last 7 or so years. Then I said, how do I quantity such a thing? That's when the phrase, alpha fux, beta bux came to mind. Well, what does that mean? Women tend , nowadays, to spend their prime smv years chasing alpha diix and trying to settle them down to some extent...mostly fuxxin them. So...therefore, if alphas typically bang young average to hot, YOUNG women in the peak of their smv....then I compare to my dating phases. Was there any phase or part of MY dating history that matches that? I.e. did I periods of time I was alpha? Que Jeff foxworthy....ya might be an alpha!

For me the answer is , sadly.....no.

16-19 Might have been the most alpha I have ever been, also the mist clueless. I cringed at the thought of having a gf. I was an ass because of thus. Ignorance is really bliss. Lost virginity at 16 to a girl hounding me for a year...6. Turned down a few more. Banged a 7 that was severelt depressed at 19. Pretty much ordered her around. Few ons too.

Analysis: I was banging average, young woman. No resources to be used for.
Diagnosis: somewhere between alpha and beta. Sucess based in youth.

21-25. Very sporadic hooking up. Didn't approach hardly anyone. Few, lucky ons. Banged girls my age but not many. Hardly worth the mention.

25-30. Ahh, the great oneitis. Me, 30. Her, 27. Hot, high 7. Occasional bjs, fingering, dry humping. She pumped my head full of ideas of kids and marriage which I was all too giddy and hopeful to indulge because she was so hot and limited options. Hypergamy in motion. Really, the definition. I have nothing but awe for how she executed it too. No ill will. She even said she had a plan. To be married and pregnant by 30. I'll be damned if that's not EXACTLY what she did. She had 5-6 orbiters....seeing me, a guy from out of state( suspect her alpha) and another high beta ( engineer). The engineer ended up winning. Married with 2 kids later she appears to have her beta bux locked up. Where she will get her side of alpha from or when, I have no clue.

Analysis: I was unaware of my blossoming role as being looked upon from women as beta provider during this time. Had I knew I would've stepped up my money making ability....only to capatalize...

Diagnosis: failing Beta.

31-35. Oneitis drove me to read online about my situation. Began to experiment with game and also became more established career, ability wise. Naturally grew more self confident. I took to online dating. In this time I banged a to of women, for me. Easily 20. Almost all in their 30s, some 40s, some 20s..Nothing over a 6 really. Few ltrs where I learned a ton about modern women and their entitlement....yes even 5s and 6s.

Analysis: Certainly wasn't banging young women in their peak smv. Usually the women I got with almost immidiately wanted commitment and lock me up in a relationship. So the proof was in the pudding via what I was banging.

Diagnosis: Higher beta. Could only get women that wanted out of smp and wanted to settle with me. To my credit, I could transistion from one to another...often in the same social circle.

35-39. Kind of a continuance of 31-35 but with a more fine tuned awarness of a continuing trend of women never being satisfied. Nothings ever good enough. I get exclusively women in their 30s-40s with an oddball late 20s thrown in there. Almost all wanting ltrs,.familys( at this age lol),. Few ons thrown in. Definitely in the beta bux category more than any other I'm realizing now with some verbal isolation game to my credit.

Analysis: Becoming more and more aware of women plural sexual lifetime strategy. Thanks Rollo. Especially where I fit in and what I should do.

Diagnosis: proof in the pudding once again. Not banging peak smv young females, maybe at one time hot types which have trickled down to.me over time....definitely had their alpha fux but no beta bux as of yet. High beta.

So what qualifies ya as beta? Well what are you banging? 40 yos? Beta. Single moms? Beta. 30-39 yos, most likely beta. That's just how it is, barring you actually being with these type of women but being ABLE to fux hot young women in their peak smv...cuz that is what they're after...women at wall and beyond are after betas...would love some alpha but they've given up or have had their share already.

Alphas are gonna be fine, they're covered. So what do betas do? Not much...but knowledge is power and this is why they try to refute Rollos stuff, he and others are upsetting the balance of their strategy by equipping betas of the dupe.

For me its like this...all this.knowledge isn't gonna get me what i.reaaly want. And that is a young stream of hot peak smv poos...one after another. Beyond that, a hot young FEMININE non combative woman for a ltr that goes the distance. The reality is this, and I think its the best a lot of betas can hope for.at this.stage. play the fuuckx up the role they have cast us in. They want provider? Play that **** up. Drive a nice ride, dress nice, hook up your pad...do grown up shiitz...paint the picture. Let her lick her chops over the rube.she thinks she's found, set the hook in. Fux her, **** her good. Only the way a frustrated beta who has been blackballed from her best years can. Play the role. Then first time they fuss, you bounce( Ty jay z). Boom on to the next one. Best you can ever hope for is you find one that never fusses.

SilverToungue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a similar history, but feel I have progressed from a high beta to a non territorial alpha. what I disagree with is that all of the high SMV woman are in there 20s, there are many woman in their late 30s early 40s that are in their absolute sexual prime.

I guess it all books down to a matter of taste.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smp, sexual market peak. That's how I understand it anyway.

Same women you speak of, were they not more attractive in their early 20s? Surely!

They can be attractive still even into 40s but a woman's PEAK is surely.early 20 s or younger. Which also directly correlates to her smv ...sexual market value. Things like her degree have zero effect on that value unlike what they'd have you believe.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverToungue said:
I have a similar history, but feel I have progressed from a high beta to a non territorial alpha. what I disagree with is that all of the high SMV woman are in there 20s, there are many woman in their late 30s early 40s that are in their absolute sexual prime.

I guess it all books down to a matter of taste.
Only if your idea of "absolute sexual prime" involves wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks, etc. Sure, some of these "mature" hos may look better than expected of someone their age thanks to having tens of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery in their bodies, but that's still hardly the same thing as a naturally youthful 20-something year old girl that hasn't yet been affected by aging.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely said dis...wolf in sheep's clothing. And on your own terms...

SilverToungue

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates is in her forties, had no real wrinkles, flat stomach, pert large breasts, flat stomach, is incredibly sexy and has had zero work - well maybe the odd shot of botox. I find mature woman are much more sexual than younger girls. But as I said it is down to personal preference and I am forty.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you pull an average to hot 18-24 yo female right NOW? That's the litmus for alpha at any point in your life, if you're wondering.

My brother is remarried, to a 8. Gives him fits. But, he can pull what I stated up.above. That's still not enough to keep her in check. What chance do I.stand to keep a once 7 that's now in her late 30s early 40s and now a hard 6 in check? I've been able to fake it for almost a year , survive shiitz tests on end, but the entitlment still comes....I'm.realizing THAT'S the point I should hit the eject button.

I liken it to this. If I date down to a 6 or 5 I suspect her to makes concessions because of this. When she doesnt, I'm thinking....man when I was younger you wouldn't have even been on my radar! How dare you. I resent her. That's the problem with settling for either sex, if there isn't 100 percent gratitude from the other side ...resentment ensues.

Take the flip side. If a once 7 or 8 that parties her 20s away with alpha after alpha and wouldn't give guys like me the time of.day back then gradually slides to a 5 or 6 as she ages......and ends up with me. She probably has the same mindset as me in the aforementioned example. If I don't give in to much or she ain't getting her way...she thinks I've had better...I wouldn't of even had him when I was young and hot. I only have to now because x y z. Resentment ensues. If she thought I could definitely bang hot young females her competition anxiety might kick in.

Anyway slightly off topic.there.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you were 16 to 19 you weren't clueless you just hadn't yet trained yourself to want validation from sex and relationships. You didn't give a **** remember.
You cringed at the idea of LTR. Maybe when you were ignorant you listened to your intuition over your biological necessities. And you had a visceral sense that something was ****ed up with this whole relationship and sex business with people.

U

user43770

disgustipated said:
Can you pull an average to hot 18-24 yo female right NOW? That's the litmus for alpha at any point in your life, if you're wondering.

My brother is remarried, to a 8. Gives him fits. But, he can pull what I stated up.above. That's still not enough to keep her in check. What chance do I.stand to keep a once 7 that's now in her late 30s early 40s and now a hard 6 in check? I've been able to fake it for almost a year , survive shiitz tests on end, but the entitlment still comes....I'm.realizing THAT'S the point I should hit the eject button.

I liken it to this. If I date down to a 6 or 5 I suspect her to makes concessions because of this. When she doesnt, I'm thinking....man when I was younger you wouldn't have even been on my radar! How dare you. I resent her. That's the problem with settling for either sex, if there isn't 100 percent gratitude from the other side ...resentment ensues.

Take the flip side. If a once 7 or 8 that parties her 20s away with alpha after alpha and wouldn't give guys like me the time of.day back then gradually slides to a 5 or 6 as she ages......and ends up with me. She probably has the same mindset as me in the aforementioned example. If I don't give in to much or she ain't getting her way...she thinks I've had better...I wouldn't of even had him when I was young and hot. I only have to now because x y z. Resentment ensues. If she thought I could definitely bang hot young females her competition anxiety might kick in.

Anyway slightly off topic.there.

You're dropping a lot of personal knowledge in this thread, and I appreciate your candidness. Most men will have experiences similar to yours. As we get older, the quality of woman we're dealing with is gradually decreasing. How many chicks beyond 30 don't have baggage? Answer: none. If they don't have kids and/or aren't divorced, they're probably crazy. Either that or they're extreme feminists. This is the reality that we have to deal with.

We all get older, but not all of us are going to be on a financial level to pull chicks aged 22-26; we're going to have to resort to these post-prime, entitled, baggage carrying b1tches. The thought alone makes me cringe.

Hypergamy is real. Everyone in the Mature Man knows that. So how do we deal with it? Personally, I guess my only option is to devote my life to making money, with the hopes of still being able to fvck bad b1tches in my late 30's.

Honestly, though, that's my only motivation to make a lot of money. I've never been money motivated. I'm easily pleased. I don't need the finer things to be happy. To quote my man Warrior74, "All I need is good bourbon and good friends."

I'm at a crossroads: Knowing that women like men with money, should I devote my life to making money? Will I be happier in the end having done so?

U

user43770

TyTe`EyEz said:
I'm at a crossroads: Knowing that women like men with money, should I devote my life to making money? Will I be happier in the end having done so?
Please, somebody elaborate on this.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
What's your mission? That's what you need to devote your energy and time to. If making a lot of money is your mission, that is fine - do it. But take women out of the equation first.

The strange paradox is that we do everything ultimately for sex, but if we make sex our only goal we'll fall far short. A man's life should be lived in service to something other than sex to find his fulfillment.

Personally, I have a job that if I worked it the rest of my life I'd be financially fine. Not rich mind you. But comfortable, and the job is good. But it's not all I want. I've determined that, in vague terms -

- I want to make some more money than I'm making
- I want to tap certain talents I enjoy employing
- I want to have an alternate skill set/money stream as a backup
- I want eventually to be able to work and live anywhere
- I want to gain a reputation as a pro's pro in what I do

For all of those things to work I have to be enjoying it. Don't get me wrong - it's still work, and right now it's work in my spare time that hasn't earned me a dime. I'm just getting started though. Right now many nights I'd rather stay in and work on my "second job" than go out and game. (Part of that is to save money of course.) It's not that I'm shutting women out or making excuses, just setting priorities. I just go out less.

In any case, the past few weeks I've noticed when I talk about my new "hobby" to women, I'm passionate about it. Women love that. They love a man with a plan. They love a man with money, too - I'm not kidding myself about it. But a man with a mission is still attractive. I guess I'll find out how much tail that gets me, but it beats talking about my day job or sounding unsure where I'll be in ten years.

Read this

http://laidnyc.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/mission.pdf

Some good advice. Some of it you've heard before I'm sure.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyte Eyez and Disgustipated-

I think you are too obsessed with this binary alpha/beta designation. Seriously man why do you care?

Additionally, you are inadvertently placing women up on a pedestal. You are obsessing on them and their value and how you can "compete" and stay relevant in this game of sexes you are imagining.

Listen, my advice is to find other things more important to you than women. Women should only ever be a compliment to a man's life, never the focus. One of my favorite verses in the Good Book reminds me that woman was made for man, not man for woman.

Women are only a SLICE of your fulfillment pie. A slice. An important one, nonetheless, but not the majority proportion.

The paradoxical thing is, when you stop caring about how alpha or beta you are, you actually become more alpha in women's eyes, because you hold other things above them. Women are usually pretty intuitive socially and they have this sense that can pick out a man who is more interested in things other than them. Yes they want to be desired, but they also want to WIN a higher man's affection.. Hypergamy is real, you are correct, but it doesnt mean a woman is always looking for the bigger better deal. It just means they need to be with someone BETTER than them, in some way. More resources, status, strength, experience, etc. This isnt hard to achieve, because if you are always self-improving it is a mathematical certainty your value will eclipse your female peers eventually.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Tyte Eyez and Disgustipated-

I think you are too obsessed with this binary alpha/beta designation. Seriously man why do you care?

Additionally, you are inadvertently placing women up on a pedestal. You are obsessing on them and their value and how you can "compete" and stay relevant in this game of sexes you are imagining.

Listen, my advice is to find other things more important to you than women. Women should only ever be a compliment to a man's life, never the focus. One of my favorite verses in the Good Book reminds me that woman was made for man, not man for woman.

Women are only a SLICE of your fulfillment pie. A slice. An important one, nonetheless, but not the majority proportion.

The paradoxical thing is, when you stop caring about how alpha or beta you are, you actually become more alpha in women's eyes, because you hold other things above them. Women are usually pretty intuitive socially and they have this sense that can pick out a man who is more interested in things other than them. Yes they want to be desired, but they also want to WIN a higher man's affection.. Hypergamy is real, you are correct, but it doesnt mean a woman is always looking for the bigger better deal. It just means they need to be with someone BETTER than them, in some way. More resources, status, strength, experience, etc. This isnt hard to achieve, because if you are always self-improving it is a mathematical certainty your value will eclipse your female peers eventually.
This

A lot of guys seem to equate Alpha with just getting women. This couldn't be further from the truth. I know tons of guys that are "Alpha" who are truly more focused on other things. Sure they could bang a bunch of women but these guys put themselves on a pedestal first. These guys tend to have a lot of high self-value for themselves and are usually focused on other endveraors.

So many guys on the manosphere and seduction community are so busy trying to be alpha just for women. When they are actually putting them on a pedestal

Here's the defition of a true alpha!

A Man,

-Does not go through life walking on eggshells.

Nice Guys think, "Does she like me? How do I get her to like me?" Good guys think, "Should I like her? Should I go for her?" The Good guy doesn't think about the girl's interest until they're dating. The Good guy looks at all the girls and TAKES what he wants.

-Focuses on his dreams.

No, this does not include the chick. You must have passion for something in life, something you even want to do for the rest of your life. Your romantic life is an echo of your regular life.

-Does not apologize for his testosterone, for his desires.

"Oh, I am so sorry, ladies! I am afflicted with this disease known as M.A.L.E. It is natural for me to glance at you, your oh so curvaceous body. I am soooo sorry. Please, please FORGIVE ME!"

Would a WOMAN apologize for her feminine acts? So why should YOU apologize for your masculinity?

-Tries to always win in what he does. (After childhood, there are real winners and losers in life.)

Men build towers; women build webs. If you aren't constructing your tower or aren't even planning it, why should she cast her web at you? If you want worthy chicks, you, yourself, must strive to become worthy.

-Has deep convictions that allows him to be a possible leader.

This is crucial because one day you will become the leader of your own household. Yes, we talk of 50/50, of everything being equal, but Nature's laws surpass that of Humans. Women naturally submit and nurture, Men naturally lead and provide.

If you were a woman, would YOU want a Nice Guy in charge of your household? Or would you want A MAN?

-Seeks to solve problems then to place blame.

If there is a problem, you solve it. You do not go, "Oh, BOO HOO! This was because of HIM." A woman naturally wants a guy who deals with problems, not pass them along. (Would you want that in your woman? Of course not!)

-Sees failure as only a temporary set-back to the inevitable.

Statistically, you're more likely to be REJECTED then to be ACCEPTED. So how do you become more and more accepted and have lots of girls? It is when you increase your trying so much that the acception rate satisfies you and you don't notice the rejections.

Napoleon Hill's book interviewing extremely successful people, these men of destiny did not let failure destroy them. Indeed, Napoleon concludes that Destiny puts out these trials and failures to TEST the men if they are proper and FIT for their role in shaping history.

-Knows where he is going in Life.

True seduction isn't calculation or painful discipline, it is the same as with everything that makes a success: A Passion for Life.

-Never loses his passion, for that would be the death of his soul.

Nice Guys HATE bachelorhood. They HATE, HATE, HATE it sooo much. Some even wish for the old days of arranged marriages so they wouldn't have to put up with all the games.

Jerks LOVE bachelorhood so much they can't see anything else in life. While women love guys that can get women, jerks offer nothing worthwile long term wise.

Alas, the women always try to change the Jerk but never the Nice Guy. Why? Because a Man is STRENGTH and a Jerk displays strength on some level. Nice Guys never do.

-Never feels he has to prove himself to anyone.

Flowers, candy, poetry all can be good additions to a relationship, but so many nice guys use them to BUY the relationship as if they must prove themselves. They flood with the poor woman with gifts to show they mean it.

So away with the flowers, those dead plants as tokens of affection. Away with the choclate, the candy, and sweets, those sugary pursuits to purchase love. Away with the poety, those rotten verses of declarations of love. Away with the quest to prove YOURSELF and let her prove HERSELF to you for YOU are the Don Juan.

Be a Man! And with it, you will advance in your career, your social life, and even your dealings with women. Men are very rare these days so if you become one, you will be in HIGH demand. Your career will become better as people look at you as a leader. Life will re-develop before your eyes for you will obtain the most single quality that men, not trophy husbands, not nice guys, not tactiful players, but men have a monopoly on: Respect.

YOU are the MAN! For if you don't STAND for something, you shall FALL for everything!
ALpha=Being a man

That's all Folks

cheers!!!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another mistake I see guys making is that they chase women who are above them in some way, and then beat themselves up for being beta or social failures.

You need to develop the ability to appraise your own SMV. For example, if you are a 30-something male 7 with middle-class income and a decent physique, you are probably overshooting by chasing a 22 year old HB9 who could literally sit on a sidewalk and have 2 dozen male suitors approach her in a day. This is not a good investment, because even if you could charm her into bed, she is a high flake risk and will always have other more lucrative male options throughout her entire 20's.

Now if you aim for perhaps mid-late 20's females who are in the 6-8 range, who would clearly be dating up by getting with a guy like you, now you are on the right track. A lot of guys feel like if they don't pull the hottest girls possible they are 'failures' or settling in life, but that is a poor way to look at it. If you are so intent on pulling very high SMV chicks (i.e. young and super gorgeous; which doesn't necessarily equate to a good girlfriend) then you need to be of commensurately higher SMV yourself. Extremely good-looking, high income, high social status, or any combination of the three.

Personally I think that is a shallow way to live life, and you will find more happiness following the ladder theory of SMV. In other words, find girls who feel LUCKY to be with you. For most of us these will not be 22 year old HB9's. They will be the girls next door who have common interests and are somewhat removed from the mainstream party/dating culture. Think about it: A 25 year old HB 7 who doesn't really party and lives a pretty modest but respectable life will think you are a STUD as a 35 year old guy with a career, a physique, some game and a few assets.

She dates up, you get a younger girl with a low flake factor who wants to keep you = everyone is happy.

Obviously there is more to selection than that, but you get the basic idea of value appraisal.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Now if you aim for perhaps mid-late 20's females who are in the 6-8 range, who would clearly be dating up by getting with a guy like you, now you are on the right track. A lot of guys feel like if they don't pull the hottest girls possible they are 'failures' or settling in life, but that is a poor way to look at it. If you are so intent on pulling very high SMV chicks (i.e. young and super gorgeous; which doesn't necessarily equate to a good girlfriend) then you need to be of commensurately higher SMV yourself. Extremely good-looking, high income, high social status, or any combination of the three.
I've always preferred the super-cuties to the objective model-type hotties. They still have to be in shape and nice, but I like a girlish quality to my females. Rationalizing perhaps but if that's my sweet spot, and it gives me a boner, I'll keep hitting it.

U

user43770

Good posts, guys.

I wasn't thinking so much in terms of alpha/beta, more just the ability to pull prime tail. Like Samspade said, everything I do is ultimately for sex. I wish I could rid myself of the urge to bang 22 y/o dimes. It gets frustrating.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Good posts, guys.

I wasn't thinking so much in terms of alpha/beta, more just the ability to pull prime tail. Like Samspade said, everything I do is ultimately for sex. I wish I could rid myself of the urge to bang 22 y/o dimes. It gets frustrating.
You conflate urge with direction. Embrace the urge. But figure out your direction. What path or paths will you take? Women are the selectors - it's all a big dance. I know a lot of guys don't think that's "Alpha" - that we're dancing monkeys - but that's how nature drew it up. It's why men launch spacecraft, write operas, score touchdowns, race cars, build skyscrapers, start wars, make peace, hit the gym, go to college, etc., etc.

These things alone won't pull you prime tail necessarily. In some cases it might do the work for you. And yes it's true - you can choose to make your life's mission banging dimes. I cannot say what will make another man happy. I just believe it's better to have a combination of the two - for women to be the result of your mission and your game. That's my 2 bitcoins.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
You need to develop the ability to appraise your own SMV. For example, if you are a 30-something male 7 with middle-class income and a decent physique, you are probably overshooting by chasing a 22 year old HB9 who could literally sit on a sidewalk and have 2 dozen male suitors approach her in a day.
Nice post. I've always said that HB9s do not make good LTRs, because they are being approached constantly, whether the guys know they are taken or not. Too much temptation for hypergamy, and who wants to deal with this constant sh!t anyway?

Your message of staying within your SMV is a good one, although it seems to go against the promise of the PUA gurus: Where if you will only act alpha enough, you will have your pick. You may be able to pick up a 9 for a one night stand, but keeping a 9 as a LTR is a much tougher feat.

If this is true though, that means that if you are a 6 or whatever, you can kiss whatever dreams you may have had of ever having a girlfriend as pretty as (_insert dream girl here_) goodbye. Unless your dream girl is a 5 or 6 to begin with lol.

U

user43770

samspade said:
You conflate urge with direction. Embrace the urge. But figure out your direction. What path or paths will you take? Women are the selectors - it's all a big dance. I know a lot of guys don't think that's "Alpha" - that we're dancing monkeys - but that's how nature drew it up. It's why men launch spacecraft, write operas, score touchdowns, race cars, build skyscrapers, start wars, make peace, hit the gym, go to college, etc., etc.

These things alone won't pull you prime tail necessarily. In some cases it might do the work for you. And yes it's true - you can choose to make your life's mission banging dimes. I cannot say what will make another man happy. I just believe it's better to have a combination of the two - for women to be the result of your mission and your game. That's my 2 bitcoins.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to samspade again.
Yep.