Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha f*cks beta bucks explained

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
You start out saying that an alpha won't commit, then at the end you admit he usually will - with a high quality woman. I would say no one should commit to a low quality woman, but whatever.

This is just semantics, but I think there is a difference in the meaning of "bad boy" and "alpha". I don't think they are the same thing, necessarily. The alpha is the top dog, the most dominant male. He has his pick of the litter. A woman who snags an alpha has bragging rights among her fellow females. She truly has a prize.

To me, the hallmark of a bad boy is that he will not commit. And if he does, he will cheat. A woman who chases a bad boy is always going to come up short. A woman who falls for a bad boy is always making a mistake.
If an alpha can attract the best women.. why would he limit himself to just one? An alpha might "commit" but this is not the same as being monogamous.

Monogamy is strictly for betas. Giving up all sexual alternatives because you put ONE woman on a pedestal as "royalty". Only a beta would do this nonsense. Alphas are not monogamous because they don't have to be. They have options.

Look at it like this... If you are rich enough to afford a house in Miami, a house in Hawaii, a house in California, a House in Europe, etc.. why would you limit yourself to just ONE? You wouldn't (at least I wouldn't).

A man with abundance doesn't have to limit himself. Only a beta toolbox has to be monogamous.. usually because he fears if he loses his royal princess he won't find anyone better. Pathetic.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is full of contradictions and false generalizations.

This "alpha fvcks, beta bucks" quote is stupid cause every man has spent a few bucks on women in his life.

You said that women are ONLY sexually attracted to strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men. But then you claim those men are betas who are in relationships or married.

Why the hell do you think women are with those guys? Cause they are strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men.

That's why you choose the right woman to be with who already has her resources so she doesn't take yours.

It has nothing to do with being a beta, having fear, or limitations as you're trying to claim.

Poon King said:
If an alpha can attract the best women.. why would he limit himself to just one? An alpha might "commit" but this is not the same as being monogamous.

Monogamy is strictly for betas. Giving up all sexual alternatives because you put ONE woman on a pedestal as "royalty". Only a beta would do this nonsense. Alphas are not monogamous because they don't have to be. They have options.

Look at it like this... If you are rich enough to afford a house in Miami, a house in Hawaii, a house in California, a House in Europe, etc.. why would you limit yourself to just ONE? You wouldn't (at least I wouldn't).

A man with abundance doesn't have to limit himself. Only a beta toolbox has to be monogamous.. usually because he fears if he loses his royal princess he won't find anyone better. Pathetic.

You know nothing about being an alpha. You are a beta spouting off a bunch of crap.

Do you not know that you can still have options while you are in a monogamous relationship?

When you're an alpha other women are always going to want you. There is no fear of losing the woman you're with cause she can always be replaced. It's just that he wants to be with that particular woman and there is nothing beta about that.

The woman is the one who fears losing the alpha cause she knows other women want him.

Alphas already had spent their time with women they want to be with.

After they spent their time getting laid by various women they decide on one woman they want to be with for a particular time.

When they get tired of her they move on with other women so there is no limitations to what he can have.

Guys like George Clooney spend their life fvcking women and enjoying relationships. Later on they get married to classy women and they are not betas.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

No one has to be monogamous, not even betas. And yes, alphas have options. And so do a lot of betas, if they are setting themselves up right.

An alpha having options allows him to select a higher quality woman for a mate, if he so chooses. And many do. How people live their life is up to the individual, not what kind of label you stick on them.

JustinBustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this strong dominant man thing is cool but it lends itself to delusion. Like a high-powered Wall Street Exec who talks in that dealmaking voice even when he's not at work. Can be pretty ****ing lame and awkward in my opinion. I think just never backing down from anyone counts as a trait just as dominant as dominance in the field. The danger of trying to constantly dominate people is you become an autocratic as.s hole. If somebody crosses a line you gotta step up, but there are cool dudes and gals out there you should respect, although I'd say it should still be a measure below yourself, because we're all prideful beings.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
With perhaps acknowledging zekko's point about bad-boys, it is clear that stable, boring men do NOT get the vag a tingling.
An alpha is the top dog, the dominant male. A bad boy could just be a cool guy who has a motorcycle, lol.

Anyway, stable and boring don't always have to go together. I would think any smart, healthy, financially successful guy would consider stability to be a good thing. Doesn't mean you have to be boring. If you're a billionaire who jets to Vegas every Thursday and spends the weekends on your yacht, I doubt if most girls would consider you boring. Oh well, we'll just put you in the "beta bucks" pigeonhole.

JustinBustin said:
lol this strong dominant man thing is cool but it lends itself to delusion. Like a high-powered Wall Street Exec who talks in that dealmaking voice even when he's not at work. Can be pretty ****ing lame and awkward in my opinion. I think just never backing down from anyone counts as a trait just as dominant as dominance in the field. The danger of trying to constantly dominate people is you become an autocratic as.s hole
The bottom line is that all this alpha/beta stuff is mainly a teaching tool. It isn't meant to be something that defines your every waking moment. Most guys here agree people take this all way too seriously. You have to have balance in your life, and if you are a socially awkward tool, you're going to remain a socially awkward tool unless you work to get out of it, no matter how "alpha" you pretend to be.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You start out saying that an alpha won't commit, then at the end you admit he usually will - with a high quality woman. I would say no one should commit to a low quality woman, but whatever.

This is just semantics, but I think there is a difference in the meaning of "bad boy" and "alpha". I don't think they are the same thing, necessarily. The alpha is the top dog, the most dominant male. He has his pick of the litter. A woman who snags an alpha has bragging rights among her fellow females. She truly has a prize.

To me, the hallmark of a bad boy is that he will not commit. And if he does, he will cheat. A woman who chases a bad boy is always going to come up short. A woman who falls for a bad boy is always making a mistake.
It may be semantics.

Who determines if a particular guy is a "bad boy"?

The woman, of course. And what makes this guy a "bad boy"?

He treats her like $hit, maybe? To her, what's treating her like $hit?

Not commiting.

There's other things of course, and a guy can still definitely be considered a bad boy after he commits. But, a lot of times, the guy's a "jerk" because,according to her, all he does is use her.... for sex and other things. Even though she's the one booty calling him half the time, and talking him into coming over to hang out and eat dinner at her place.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
So you are saying women only marry strong, dominant, masculine,e powerful men?

Talk about being oblivious to reality.

As usual you lie and make up stuff to fit your false claims and argument.

I never said women only marry strong, dominant, masculine, powerful men. Where did you get that from?

The poster is trying to claim that ALL men that get married and are in relatonships are betas. That is totally false.

Men choose to be betas and that is their fault for doing so.

Are you a beta for buying a home together with your de facto wife?

Danger said:
With perhaps acknowledging zekko's point about bad-boys, it is clear that stable, boring men do NOT get the vag a tingling.
"Bad Boy" is a loose term and can be used to described a gang member thug that women aren't attracted to.

Whoever said anything about boring stable men?

Danger said:
It is posts like this which help you see who the blue-pillers are, as they form various methods of attack on the messenger or the concept.
Obviously you're a blue pill beta and a boring stable man for buying a home with a woman together making life nice and cozy for her.

Would a "bad boy" who breaks all the rules do that? No. He would fvck her at his convenience and go on his merry way doing what he wants after.

You have her around 24/7 locked down to your boundaries cause you're scared of losing her. You need to keep tabs on her so you moved her in with you so you can.

I would think you would disagree with his crap post when he says "all men in relationships are betas" since you're in a long term relationship/defacto marriage yourself. I guess you think of yourself as a beta since you agree with him.

So you bought a home with your defacto wife making everything stable for her with your boring personality.

Now if that isn't the definition of a "blue pill guy" I don't know what is.

The only reason you won't marry her offically is cause you're terrified of a divorce court.

You don't even understand the argument presented here. You are contradicting yourself again as usual. Hilarious!

Don't forget to take that blue pill this evening.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Soolaimon said:
Your post is full of contradictions and false generalizations.

This "alpha fvcks, beta bucks" quote is stupid cause every man has spent a few bucks on women in his life.
You clearly don't know what the expression means. It mean betas use their wallet to get women while alphas use their sex appeal.

Soolaimon said:
You said that women are ONLY sexually attracted to strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men. But then you claim those men are betas who are in relationships or married.

Why the hell do you think women are with those guys? Cause they are strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men.
Money and/or security you fool. Get a clue. Are you the only person on the planet who never heard of the term "gold digger"? :crackup:

Soolaimon said:
That's why you choose the right woman to be with who already has her resources so she doesn't take yours.

It has nothing to do with being a beta, having fear, or limitations as you're trying to claim.
Disney sh!t.

Soolaimon said:
You know nothing about being an alpha. You are a beta spouting off a bunch of crap.

Do you not know that you can still have options while you are in a monogamous relationship?
Betas have options too. But they cling to their best option because they are foolish enough to believe certain women deserve to be elevated on a pedestal.

Morons like you. :crackup:

Soolaimon said:
When you're an alpha other women are always going to want you. There is no fear of losing the woman you're with cause she can always be replaced. It's just that he wants to be with that particular woman and there is nothing beta about that.
Why just be with one then? Why did kings have harems?

Soolaimon said:
The woman is the one who fears losing the alpha cause she knows other women want him.

Alphas already had spent their time with women they want to be with.

After they spent their time getting laid by various women they decide on one woman they want to be with for a particular time.

When they get tired of her they move on with other women so there is no limitations to what he can have.

Guys like George Clooney spend their life fvcking women and enjoying relationships. Later on they get married to classy women and they are not betas.
Getting married is the very definition of beta. George Clooney bought into the fear. He got old, tired and paranoid like old people typically get. He was a beta in the end.

Repeat: Betas have options too. But they cling to their best option because they are foolish enough to believe certain women deserve to be elevated on a pedestal.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
You clearly don't know what the expression means. It mean betas use their wallet to get women while alphas use their sex appeal.
You were using your wallet when you're woman was using other men. So that makes you a beta. LOL

Which is why you hate all women believing they are all the same cause you have no experience to know any better.

Poon King said:
Money and/or security you fool. Get a clue. Are you the only person on the planet who never heard of the term "gold digger"? :crackup:
And you're stupid enough not to know that you don't commit to those women. LOL

Poon King said:
Disney sh!t.
Reality cause you're a beta clown that can't attract women having a negative point of view.

Poon King said:
Betas have options too. But they cling to their best option because they are foolish enough to believe certain women deserve to be elevated on a pedestal.

Morons like you. :crackup:

More nonsense coming from an idiot cause you have no clue that you don't put women on a pedestal.

Poon King said:
Why just be with one then? Why did kings have harems?
Kings had a Queen and other women if he chose to have them.

Poon King said:
Getting married is the very definition of beta.

Did your father ever get married to be a beta or did he just knock up your mother without getting married to be an "alpha"?

Poon King said:
George Clooney bought into the fear. He got old, tired and paranoid like old people typically get. He was a beta in the end.
You're making up crap to fit your false claim with nothing of substance.

You're another contradictor and hypocrite.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Soolaimon said:
You were using your wallet when you're woman was using other men. So that makes you a beta. LOL

Which is why you hate all women believing they are all the same cause you have no experience to know any better.
Nope.

Also.. your beta anger proves your beta status. I make you look stupid.. so now you're going off topic and making it all about "me". :crackup:

Soolaimon said:
And you're stupid enough not to know that you don't commit to those women. LOL

Reality cause you're a beta clown that can't attract women having a negative point of view.
You wish. :crackup:

Is there any counter argument coming soon or just faggy shaming?

Soolaimon said:
More nonsense coming from an idiot cause you have no clue that you don't put women on a pedestal.

Kings had a Queen and other women if he chose to have them.
Still lashing out like a small child? Yep.. you're "alpha" alright. The only people who get upset by my posts are weak beta loser tools.

Keep identifying yourselves. :up:

Soolaimon said:
Did your father ever get married to be a beta or did he just knock up your mother without getting married to be an "alpha"?

You're making up crap to fit your false claim with nothing of substance.

You're another contradictor and hypocrite.
Only toolbox morons still buy into the idea that reproducing without a wedding ring (or with one) matters. :crackup:

You're a weak minded child. Go to bed.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Only toolbox morons still buy into the idea that reproducing without a wedding ring (or with one) matters. :crackup:
So you're saying it's cool to be a bastard? Cause that is exactly what you're saying here.

I certainly wouldn't want to be one. Which explains the reason of how you view the men and women of the world in a negative angry way.

Poon King said:
Also.. your beta anger proves your beta status. I make you look stupid.. so now you're going off topic and making it all about "me". :crackup:
It's not off topic when you're being a hypocrite and contradicting yourself about false generalizations you make.

The majority of this board thinks you're a joke and you prove that with each post you make. You offer nothing of substance to say except stupid $hit like this to every poster that calls you out on your crap. LOL

There is no point in having a discussion with you cause you have nothing to say worthwhile.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop with this beta/alpha bull**** and get on with enjoying a life you choose. This stuff is getting very old very quickly. Just saying......

JustinBustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinach said:
Stop with this beta/alpha bull**** and get on with enjoying a life you choose. This stuff is getting very old very quickly. Just saying......
QFE

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure if I am into MGTOW but the OP is spot on.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Solly,

Here is our conversation thus far.....Bolded part where you say that the reason those women are in relationships or married are because those men are strong, dominant, masculine and powerful.....in other words, not beta.

My obvious question ensues....because I see many women married to weak non-masculine men, despite your assertions.....

And now you accuse me of lying and making a false claim or argument. Let's put your conflicting statements next to each other.

These two sure seem contradictory to me.....

LOL. You're just embarrassing yourself cause you don't understand the whole point here.

He is trying to claim that all men in relationships and marriages are betas.

That is simply not true cause he doesn't know every man in the world to make that claim.

He has also stated that every woman has no morals and is a wh0re.

That is not true either cause he's never met every woman in the world to make that claim.

Everything he says is based on false personal opinions that he knows nothing about.

Anytime you try to claim that everyone is the same you're going to be wrong.

When a guy makes bull$hit claims like this he doesn't have any experience with women or in life. If he got out more to experience life and people he wouldn't talk in absolutes making bogus claims.

He was in a relationship himself and his woman was banging other men while he foot the bill. That makes him a beta and a hypocrite contradicting himself.

You're in a long term relationship/de facto marriage and you're agreeing with him that those men are all betas. Why would you agree with that? That would mean you're a beta since you bought a house with your woman. You're agreeing with him not understanding what he's saying.

He is sayng that women are only attracted to strong, masculine, dominant men. But then he claims those men who are strong and dominant are all betas in relationships and marriages. That is not true cause those women are with those men just for that reason. That is his contradiction. Why can't you understand that claiming contradiction for me when there is none?

There are betas who are not in relationships and marriages as well. But he never says that only to fit the argument that suits him. Just as you do with your boundary theory all the time.

Are there weak men in marriages and relationships? Of course there is. I never said there wasn't. But trying to claim that every man that is in a relationship and marriage is a beta is absurd.

It depends on who the man is. That's what determines if he is a beta or not.

If you want to learn what contradictions are read your posts cause there sure are enough of them. LOL.

Nice try though to claim contradiction! Hilarious!