Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha f*cks beta bucks explained

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I am of the belief that there are no exceptions to the alpha f*cks beta bucks rule. For all men who don't totally believe it or understand it.. here is the explanation:

Women are ONLY sexually attracted to strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men. If a woman can have her choice in a sexual partner.. she will choose the masculine man every time. This explains the c0ck carousel behavior of women in their teens and 20's.

So what happens after 30? Do women suddenly become more attracted to stable and reliable men as they claim? NOPE. In reality, they just become more practical. As their looks decline and they are facing their mortality for the first time in their lives.. they seek something more "guaranteed" and a situation where they feel in control. Enter the beta b!tch.

Rich men have resources that women want. And so.. they will always get attention from women. However, this sexual attention is not based on sexual attraction. Its coming from a practical place. Which is why many women, once married to successful men.. will divorce them later and take the RESOURCES she were after from the start. Because it was never about sex and always about RESOURCES. Going back to practicality.

Resources come in many forms outside of money. They also come in the form of security (loyalty).. as beta men are willing to commit to women, protect women and provide emotional support to women. Women however, never commit to individual men.. they commit only to the situation surrounding him.. provided that situation is beneficial to her top priorities in life at the time.

So this is how it works gentlemen. Knowing how the game really works makes running women easy as pie. But you have to snap out of your idealism to utilize this knowledge.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of this post? You're basically arguing that a millionaire has more status than a McDonald's worker.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how I see it, went through some uber wealthy neighborhoods today thinking MAN, Where does ALL that money come from?? just SICK.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
What's the point of this post? You're basically arguing that a millionaire has more status than a McDonald's worker.
Not at all. Read it again.

The point of the post is money doesn't make women horny. Neither does being loyal, nice or reliable. Men think they are scoring with post c0ck carousel woman. But the reality is they are just a tool/utility. The bad boy is the only man she gets wet over. And this never changes.

Read it again.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
The bad boy is the only man she gets wet over.
This is where you are mistaken - depending on how you define "bad boy". You are saying that a woman can never be attracted to a man unless he never commits to her - since bad boys will never commit.

I do agree with you when you say this:
"Women are ONLY sexually attracted to strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men."

A man can be strong, dominant, masculine, powerful, and have resources. In fact, that is the ideal situation.

The other mistake here is that not all women ride the c0ck carousel in their teens and 20s. For instance, I know a lot of girls/women who married young - from 15 to 24, for example. I bring this up because you said there were NO EXCEPTIONS. Pretty much any time anyone claims there are no exceptions to something they are wrong.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you haven't mentioned before...and as usual nothing new in your post.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Summed up, women want a muscular, male model millionaire. A top 10% male. Why do you think we use the Brad Pitt/ Channing Tatum comparison here so much?

When a woman has sex, she wants to get something from the guy. It's hardly, if ever about pleasure.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a guy who is handsome , good body, rich , famous , treats them like a queen, lick their pvssy. Then in return the bitvxh will either cheat or pvssy fart on him.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
This is literally the dumbest basement dwelling thread ever posted.

You could take anything and go to the extreme as if it were true across the board.

This is let your negative mind fly to whatever extreme you want to take it to nonsense. Lmao

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:

You could take anything and go to the extreme as if it were true across the board.

This is let your negative mind fly to whatever extreme you want to take it to nonsense. Lmao
Agreed, misery loves company.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well written.That's the nasty ugly truth behind 90% of divorces, woman loses interest in hubby and with interest she loses patience.Women are masters of rationalization, when she needs you she will find all reason to be with you, when she doesn't need you no reason will be good enough to stay with you.
If you deal with woman with higher SMV she rationalized sexual interest in you and one day this rationalization will end, when the need for you will vanish.To keep such woman you must keep her dependent,or just
dont bother and find woman with same or lower SMV.
Beta men aren't aware the power of female rationalization machine, when hot chick is into them they believe they are hot alpha when they should ask ... why is so attracted to me ? Am I really SO DAMN HOT ?

If woman said you she waited for you all life you better run.You are suppose to be 'safe harbour' and suck it up.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
When a woman has sex, she wants to get something from the guy. It's hardly, if ever about pleasure.
Women are master in getting something for nothing.They need sex too but because demand is high they are able to gauge the price.Without it they wouldnt be able to survive, men are stronger and smarter.

And men are failure in squeezing the sex out of them,mostly they need to commit to kind of slavery as 80% of men arent hot enough for 'pure' sex.

Only 5% of hottest men is ****ed because of what of they are.They rest is ... mmmm.... i fvck him and maybe he marry me .... mmmm ..... i fvck him and he will support me emotionally and financially .... mmm ... should I fvck him, what he can do for me .... mmm ... i fvck him I get babies from him ... all rationalized on subcons level.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you were the committed beta paying the bucks, while your girlfriend was fvcking the alphas. :crackup:

El Payaso said:
Nothing you haven't mentioned before...and as usual nothing new in your post.
always the same old b.s. isn't it?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:

You sound like a buffoon when you attack the messenger and not the argument.

Tell me what I said that is inaccurate. Your counter argument is no where to be found. You're just ranting and crying like a b!tch.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
You sound like a buffoon when you attack the messenger and not the argument.

Tell me what I said that is inaccurate. Your counter argument is no where to be found. You're just ranting and crying like a b!tch.
The "argument" is nothing more than your diseased minded absolute and generalizations. Cool projection though. You must've been looking in the mirror when you typed your response whining queen.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
the more uncomfortable the truth, the harder the AFC mind resists.

everything a woman does is relevant to what stage she is at in life.

the faster a woman begins to "fade" in the looks department, the faster shes gonna suddenly be "Ready to settle down" or she will suddenly "see the light" and OMG she now realizes that she "Wasted her time" going through all those "frogs" (read alphas) and is now ready for a "guy who knows how to treat a girl right!"

as far as the claim that "bad boys" dont commit, this is entirely not true. theres degrees to everything. a beta among wolves can be bad boy enough if you bring him around a sweet home schooled, small town mid west girl. and theres actually plenty of committed bad boys out there. being non-commital isnt some requirement for the bad boy club. its just that alphas are LESS LIKELY to commit and when they do, its completely under their conditions.
The Alpha won't commit, because, for him, there is no reason to. Why would he? There are plenty of benefits for a beta to commit, for one, he gets a perceived exclusivity from a woman, something that he holds very dear, and doesn't come around very often. The Alpha, on the other hand, has plenty of options and plenty of these options are already committed to him. Therefore, he has virtually nothing to gain from committing to one woman. Although he WILL usually eventually commit but, since he has options, it will be with a high quality woman, and not a former carousel rider who's SMV is rapidly declining.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
The Alpha won't commit, because, for him, there is no reason to. Why would he? There are plenty of benefits for a beta to commit, for one, he gets a perceived exclusivity from a woman, something that he holds very dear, and doesn't come around very often. The Alpha, on the other hand, has plenty of options and plenty of these options are already committed to him. Therefore, he has virtually nothing to gain from committing to one woman. Although he WILL usually eventually commit but, since he has options, it will be with a high quality woman, and not a former carousel rider who's SMV is rapidly declining.
You start out saying that an alpha won't commit, then at the end you admit he usually will - with a high quality woman. I would say no one should commit to a low quality woman, but whatever.

This is just semantics, but I think there is a difference in the meaning of "bad boy" and "alpha". I don't think they are the same thing, necessarily. The alpha is the top dog, the most dominant male. He has his pick of the litter. A woman who snags an alpha has bragging rights among her fellow females. She truly has a prize.

To me, the hallmark of a bad boy is that he will not commit. And if he does, he will cheat. A woman who chases a bad boy is always going to come up short. A woman who falls for a bad boy is always making a mistake.