Alpha :D vs. AFC :o vs. Dumbass :woo:

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that after being on this site for a while and trying to becoming Alphas...Some of us have begun to miscomprehend being alpha as being a dumbass.

Most of us were AFC's before we came to this site and came to this site for that very reason. We were overtly nice...But now that we have discovered the truth about the Alpha, we have tried to focus our actions solely based on this mentality and have disregarded common sense. Yes, to become an alpha is a great thing, but to become an alpha without a brain is pointless.

I've seen many posts lately that have truly stupefied me. As I watch sportscenter and check up on some new threads, I begin to literally laugh my ass off.

Here are a few points I hope will remind some of us of some things:

1. Chivalry is Alpha. But becoming her ***** isn't. There is a difference.

2. Should you tell your gf that she looks nice, that you miss her, that you love her...WHY THE **** NOT? If you keep doing these things, she will be annoyed. If you don't do them at all, she will be gone.

3. Should you apologize for hitting your gf?.........:rock: I don't know, maybe that would be AFC. Perhaps you would be putting her on a pedastool. But then again, maybe it's just me. ;)

4. There is nothing AFC about apologizing to a girl if there is a legitimate reason to say sorry.

Alpha>AFC
AFC>Mindless Alpha/Dumbass
Alpha>AFC>DUMBASS

Don't be a dumbass. :)

azrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
that treat about the hitting was kinda bogus
You should take everything you read here with a grain of salt:up:

And also try doing things on your own and find out if they work or not