Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha Body Language from Real Alpha Males

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking out the window and I saw my dog in the backyard walking around and barking at stuff like he's the man. And I got to thinking about when we got him, the breeders let all the little puppies into the room and he was obviously the boss of them, the alpha male. He stayed away from the other dogs, and none of them really liked him, but it was obvious he was the leader. He's a West Highland White Terrier, so hardly an imposing breed of dog (22 pounds, about yea-high), but all other dogs he's ever met, from other terriers to 150-pound retrievers, practically bow to him. He walks really tall with his head up in the air, and I got to thinking what that would be like if it was translated into human body language. Try thinking about what you would walk like if you were the boss dog and you had a tail etc. A check in the mirror from my normal body language to imitating my dog (this sounds stupid, but try it) confirmed my theory: since the whole idea of "alphaness" comes from dogs/wolves, why not try walking like your dog? It's an interesting idea if this yields good results for other people, that body language can cross species boundaries.

Go ahead and tear this apart now :p

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when another alpha enters the room is that they dislike each other most intensely, and they fight. The smarter dog immediately goes for the balls. Which is very scary. Very soon, it appears who the real winner is.

And when such a conflict is resolved, the ex-alpha has been relegated to beta by the defeat, often forever.

But the way HUMANS play the game, you've never seen anything like it anywhere else.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Win a sports competition, just score with a hot broad see how your body language is?

Notice how you'll be walking with an upright posture, chest out, head up high.

This is natural because it comes from an internal state. When you rule the roost and have the inner belief you can always rule the roost you will walk like this. Your testosterone in your body will ensure you stay like this and courage more dominant behavior.

What you want to do is PRETEND and IMITATE a dog nevertheless in something that is supposed to come natural from an internal state. But when you walk with your chest out like your the **** and get challenged by someone that is naturally social rungs above you because they'll notice inconsistencies. (Ever seen a fake smile) You'll get put right in your place. Girls which are 20 times better at reading body language will pick up on this too. I mean I remember that lame video of that guy pretending to be an alpha? Everyone laughed at him cause we knew an imposter when we saw one.

Work on your internal state-beliefs, get your testosterone levels up and the body language will come naturally.

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You talking about the fat guy in the red shirt who walked and moved real slow and who 'corrected' another guy's sitting position?

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah, the FIRST thing I thought when I saw him was 'Poser'. If he wore black, sported tattoos and had a posse, it could work though.

Anyways, it's funny as hell but I cut him some slack because he made a training video, for god's sake. And we all know how crappy a training video can be.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are instinctually hardwired to read body language subleties that signal weakness or strength. You JUST know this guy is phony, if a badass dude tried to act like a wimp you'd probably pick up the same thing.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it is pretty hard to fake alpha body language cause most of it comes internally. You must become alpha to act alpha. You dont need to read articles on how to act alpha, it will eventually come naturally to you when you become comfortable with yourself.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your dog is an alpha male.

You should emulate everything he does, from licking his balls to eating his own shyt.

When the girls in your neighborhood go into heat, guess who'll they come to?

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Work on your internal state-beliefs, get your testosterone levels up and the body language will come naturally." This is true, but it's still a good idea to practice Alpha Male body language due to a thing called the cybernetic loop. There are behaviors, feelings, and internal representations. Simply put, when you affect one, you affect the other. By changing your body language you can change how you feel, thus how you might carry yourself and on and on. Try sloaching and looking directly at the ground for a few minutes. How does that feel? Now try and stand up tall with your shoulders back. Doesn't that feel much better?

superpud

Don Juan
Reaction score
{Your dog is an alpha male.

You should emulate everything he does, from licking his balls to eating his own shyt.

When the girls in your neighborhood go into heat, guess who'll they come to?}

****ing hilarious!