Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Omega and Sigma

ragnarP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have been listening to the Rollo Tomassi's podcasts on youtube and he had a whole breakdown of Vox day's social hierarchy. I'm not going to post the breakdown of what each category is as they are easily found on the internet. But I will share my experience although I know in some unconscious ways I will be biased.

When in work settings I'm usually beta unless my manager isn't around then I'm left in charge making me alpha. This shift does not reflect my personal qualities as I'm more masculine than all my superiors at work in fact often when they have a decision to make my input is the determining factor and they never speak down to me like they sometimes do with others. I also have people who work under me and take my instructions (Typical Delta dudes). However, my superiors have more experience and knowledge of the job overall in other words are more competent. Thus in reality they are alpha because jobs are usually competence-biased hierarchies. I am working on this as I am a software developer and trying to break out and become freelance something I can do within the next 2 years and have been dreaming of since I was a kid as I can't stand authority.

In social settings I wen't from being gamma (pre-self improvement/rep-pill) to beta to sigma in a matter of 2 years. I don't really have a set group of friends my self but I do have a lot of individual friendships most of the time when I go it's me and a single friend who a lot of the time is acting as my wing man as I bring girls into our set. I do find my self in alpha positions when at parties and what not but usually the vibes are that it's me the outsider kicking it with the alpha and the betas of the groups. This happens because often those individual friends that I have invite me other to their parties and I am having fun with their group. Usually my friends are the alphas of their own group.

Vox Day's theory helped me clarify how I fit into the social hierarchy. For a long time I used to judge my self negatively because I had these individual friendships rather than a set group of friends however, now that I know why I can stop fighting it and roll with it.

I'm curious, if you were to apply this theory to your own lives how do you guys fit in the social hierarchy?