Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alone on birthday....

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. my birthday is coming up and it sucks man....i dont have any friends at all. The friends that i do have are more like aquantinces. The reason for me not having any friends is because all the "friends" i had before were drug addicts, manipulators, and users....i guess they were never really my friends.
i told myself i didnt want to be apart of that. so distanced myself from them and dont talk to them anymore. i dont even work in the same town as where i live anymore because i dont even want to see their faces anymore.

my birthday is coming up and i have no friends. i think its going to be another night where i isolate myself in my room being on the computer all day. this is very depressing for it to be your birthday and not have any friends to hang out with. any advice??

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had quite a few birthdays where I just didn't seem to have any friends at the time. It does suck. But you don't want to just sit in front of a computer.

Do you have at least one friend who you could go to a club with? Then you could use your birthday hook to meet chicks and new people. Maybe they'll buy you free drinks.

Or just do something crazy so that you'll remember this birthday.

Anyway, happy birthday dude.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i wish we could have some kinda sosuave party at a club or something where we could hang out. you guys are cool man even though i dont know you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
the only birthdays that matter are 16/18/21. Everything else is just anotha day.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never did anything for my birthday in highschool (i probably couldn't have anyway, since my mom always made sure I was really busy), and I was alone on all of my birthdays throughout college. My 21st birthday was depressingly pathetic. My last birthday, when I turned 23 last september, was the first birthday ever (as a teenager+) that was actually fun. I went out barhopping and having a really good time with this girl I know. God that day was a f***ing blast. It was what my 21st should have been. I'll always treasure that day (or night, rather).

I really hope I can squeeze in as many birhtdays like that before I'm "too old" and too busy to have that kind of crazy birthday celebration.

But happy birthday dude.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt celebrate last 3 birthdays, and im not depressed becuase of that and the world hasnt ended, what i do is my family gives me gifts and i buy gifts for my self. like i got my self an ipod as a christmas gift.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i asked this one girl if she wanted to hang out on my birthday...she said she couldnt make it but invited me to a club with her on saturday. id be kinda nervous though cuz we never hang out or talk except on aim. ill try to get in the duan juan mentallity though....besides...what wwdjd. (what would a don juan do?) haha. :p

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i know how you feel....

My 21st Bday I bought myself a liter and drank it watching a really bad movie at home alone and passed out on the couch.. My 22nd, I stepped it up a bit and drank by myself in a really bad dive bar where 1 person bought me a shot, the bartender. I was the only customer at the bar and there was 2 guys playing pool.. Damn, that was pathetic.. Keep your head up dude, These days I have to choose what group of friends I'm going to let take me out on that night.. I've been lucky and made some realy good friends and you will too. Take this girl up on her offer for saturday, she might be interested or maybe not. If nothing else she could be some good social proof and maybe you might even meet some cool people because of it.

Don't let it get you down to much man, and by the way. Happy Birthday.

Hypoxia II

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
hey guys. my birthday is coming up and it sucks man....i dont have any friends at all. The friends that i do have are more like aquantinces. The reason for me not having any friends is because all the "friends" i had before were drug addicts, manipulators, and users....i guess they were never really my friends.
i told myself i didnt want to be apart of that. so distanced myself from them and dont talk to them anymore. i dont even work in the same town as where i live anymore because i dont even want to see their faces anymore.

my birthday is coming up and i have no friends. i think its going to be another night where i isolate myself in my room being on the computer all day. this is very depressing for it to be your birthday and not have any friends to hang out with. any advice??
I understand your case! Read the PM I sent to you.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...
I'm turning 20 in 2 weeks, and it's absolutely impossible for me to have a party.

I have plenty of friends, several good, several very good...
However, none of my friends know eachother. Each of them is completely disturbed in a different way. If I were to put them all in one room, I believe all hell would break loose.
So, no birthday party with all my friends for me. Now, my birthday is on a saturday, so technically I could have a blast.
Unfortunatly, it's the saturday just before I have a week with nothing but non-stop exams, so I'm most likely going to have to study that entire weekend.

Don't worry man, birthdays aren't worth sh!t. I spent my 18th birthday working (first day I ever worked!) from 6am to 5pm, then sleeping at 8pm.
Don't make them too important, it's just a number, nothing more.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become an artist or a writer.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
well i asked this one girl if she wanted to hang out on my birthday...she said she couldnt make it but invited me to a club with her on saturday. id be kinda nervous though cuz we never hang out or talk except on aim. ill try to get in the duan juan mentallity though....besides...what wwdjd. (what would a don juan do?) haha. :p
Homey you need to do something to make you feel better. If you can afford it like the other cat said hire an excort. For that night you will be the man, and have fun.

If that is a little to much for you, save up some cash and go hang out at the strip joint. As long as you are putting ones in their thongs, they will show you plenty of attention. This isnt a long term thing, but for one night this is a good solution for someone in your boat.