Aloha Again

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have decided to come back. There is something i wanna ask. theres a girl i really like. she came out, and admitted that she had a crush on me, so i just went out, and said i had a crush on her. it was going great actually. i even kissed her on the lips(shes actually a different race, but i wont let that bother me).there is one problem. when we were on a date,(some of her other friends were there, so i guess you could say it was more like hanging out), anyway. these stupid pain in the ass 11 year olds kept following me everywhere, and i wanted to spend some time with her. and the only problem is that she has been flirting with other guys. i think she still likes me, but i am worried. how can i save this so she will be my gf. help please. stupid 11 year olds.

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple advice just have fun. If you are having a great time so should she. if you start to worry about making her your gf youll appear nervous. So just relax and let whatever happens happen.

Reaction score
Yeah, take it easy....If you play your cards right(kino,convo, etc..) everything should fall into the right place, and your "mission" will be accomplished so to speak!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you, and how old is she? If she's like 16 and flirting with 11 year olds, then I think you can do better...

Regardless, play it cool no matter what happens. Patience is a virtue.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling her you had a crush on her will most likely be your downfall.

Reaction score
yeah, that's homosexual to tell her that you had a crush on her......and when she said that she had one on you too...WHAT A FVCKING LIE!!!! hopefully it isn't though, and you will pull it off!

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
no it is not a lie her friend even told me. and she was not flirting with the 11 year olds.