Almost pimped slapped 7-11 girl.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was over a $14 pair of glasses.
I went up in 7-11's w/ my friends b4 going to the club. I spotted a pair of glasses and decided hey why not buy it?

So I try them on then put them on the counter. The girl on the counter was the stereotypical super snotty black girl who just reeked of attitude. I was going to make a fun little flirt w/ her but i felt a bad vibe early.

B!tchy girl: "Well, what do you want?" (Looks at me like an idiot)

Me: .......The glasses

B!tchy girl: You mean the ones that were just on your face.

Me: um, yea

B.G: (Checks price) You do know this is $14 right??

I wanted to say "Did I ask you the price?!" but it was actually expensive so I declined"

B.G: (To one of my friends) Why do you need glasses anyway.

I leave and my frat brothers keep making fun of me, telling me I got played. I stop dead in my tracks and turn around. After waiting on line I get the same girl and throught the shades at the counter. She continues looking at me very sarcasticly and strangely and moves slow as to make me look stupid.

Me: Come on hurry up just give me the thing.

B.G: Don't tell me to hurry up. Treat me w/ respect I don't work for you okay.

Me: Yea, well you do now.

She takes my money out of the register and just drops it on the counter. I calmly put my money in my pocket and give her one last response.

Me: HAND ME THE MONEY RIGHT NEXT TIME B!tch!

She automatically goes into ghetto mode and starts yapping about how she's gonna come over the table to slap me. Meanwhile my frat brothers (laughing hysterically w/ the 7-11's girl) drags me out. And looked at me in awe because it's just so out of my character.

Well, she just kept pushing my buttons for a response and finally got it. Ghetto girls just love getting into fights, I swear.

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, this one was funny. :crackup: She was just asking for it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

[/B]

lol,good for you...that's good for business.:D

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
It was over a $14 pair of glasses.
I went up in 7-11's w/ my friends b4 going to the club. I spotted a pair of glasses and decided hey why not buy it?

So I try them on then put them on the counter. The girl on the counter was the stereotypical super snotty black girl who just reeked of attitude. I was going to make a fun little flirt w/ her but i felt a bad vibe early.

B!tchy girl: "Well, what do you want?" (Looks at me like an idiot)

Me: .......The glasses

B!tchy girl: You mean the ones that were just on your face.

Me: um, yea

B.G: (Checks price) You do know this is $14 right??

I wanted to say "Did I ask you the price?!" but it was actually expensive so I declined"

B.G: (To one of my friends) Why do you need glasses anyway.

I leave and my frat brothers keep making fun of me, telling me I got played. I stop dead in my tracks and turn around. After waiting on line I get the same girl and throught the shades at the counter. She continues looking at me very sarcasticly and strangely and moves slow as to make me look stupid.

Me: Come on hurry up just give me the thing.

B.G: Don't tell me to hurry up. Treat me w/ respect I don't work for you okay.

Me: Yea, well you do now.

She takes my money out of the register and just drops it on the counter. I calmly put my money in my pocket and give her one last response.

She automatically goes into ghetto mode and starts yapping about how she's gonna come over the table to slap me. Meanwhile my frat brothers (laughing hysterically w/ the 7-11's girl) drags me out. And looked at me in awe because it's just so out of my character.

Well, she just kept pushing my buttons for a response and finally got it. Ghetto girls just love getting into fights, I swear.
You should of been really nice to her and ask her if shes okay. Try and smoothly G her, then maybe when u get that.. F--- her hard!! and then afta tell her to be nicer next time and leave her naked on the bed.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Almost pimped slapped 7-11 girl.

Originally posted by In2theGame
You should of been really nice to her and ask her if shes okay. Try and smoothly G her, then maybe when u get that.. F--- her hard!! and then afta tell her to be nicer next time and leave her naked on the bed.
damnit! I shoulda thought of that. :D

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Killem with kindness.

You make yourself look stupid because you let her take control of her emotions.

Haven't you learned anything from grade school??:p

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Almost pimped slapped 7-11 girl.

damnit! I shoulda thought of that. :D
;)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KarmaSutra
Best thing to do to ghetto 'ho's when they piss you off is hand them a dictionary. Smile and walk away.
That is GOLD!!!!! :crackup:

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
pimped slap? bro, she pimped slapped you... sorry to tell you but you made a fool out of yourself...

anyway, why are you buying cheap glasses? 14 is not expensive.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J.R.G.G

I thought I was the only one who thinks that 14$ is extremely cheap for a pair of glasses:confused:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimped slap? bro, she pimped slapped you... sorry to tell you but you made a fool out of yourself...
Oh boy! I was waiting for someone to say some crap like that......:rolleyes:

what would you have done oh wise one?

I would have gotten um "pimped slapped" had I allowed her to disrespect me. There's no universal solution, there are some things in life you should walk away from and some things you should confront....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

exactly... you might have "won the battle" so to speak but you lost the war..

You gotta learn to control your emotions playboy... look, if you can't handle your emotions around a "ghetto" cashier that has had a bad day, what are you going to do when a HB9 starts playing mind games with you... you couldn't handle this, this was just the lighting round compared to the **** you normally have to deal with with a woman

And you sound just as bad as she does, but you call her "ghetto"

I'm black, but I always carry myself with respect..

You must have done something to peeve this chick off.. I have never had a girl be that rude to me and I didnt' deserve it...

All that could have been advoided by just saying "look, I don't mean to be rude or whatnot but I really do want the glasses, and I am in a hurry"

you took it a tad bit overboard with being a dramaking

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy! I was waiting for someone to say some crap like that......:rolleyes:

what would you have done oh wise one?

I would have gotten um "pimped slapped" had I allowed her to disrespect me. There's no universal solution, there are some things in life you should walk away from and some things you should confront....
I can tell you what ISN'T the solution.. slapping a woman, a woman you don't know mind you because she "disrespected" you in front of your friends isn't what to do.

You are a GROWN ASS MAN.. GROWN ASS MEN don't do stupid **** like that.

You want to really show her? chuckle, smile at her and walk away.

You are only disrespected if you FEEL disrespected

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker

You must have done something to peeve this chick off.. I have never had a girl be that rude to me and I didnt' deserve it...

See I was really liking this post until the infamous "It must have been the guys' fault" thing came out. I gave the whole story, she was just nasty for no apparent reason.

In any case, I do understand what you say, but you have to give negative reinforcement. If she thinks its okay to disrespect a customer and get away w/ it what would stop her in the future from being nasty with me.

Atleast if I shop there again she's not gonna like me but she's damn well gonna show some respect.

I'm still trying to understand how I was wrong by not letting someone "Step on me".

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See I was really liking this post until the infamous "It must have been the guys' fault" thing came out. I gave the whole story, she was just nasty for no apparent reason.

In any case, I do understand what you say, but you have to give negative reinforcement. If she thinks its okay to disrespect a customer and get away w/ it what would stop her in the future from being nasty with me.

Atleast if I shop there again she's not gonna like me but she's damn well gonna show some respect.

I'm still trying to understand how I was wrong by not letting someone "Step on me".
well.. i guess a ***** can just be a ***** for no reason, I just assumed "damn.. she was really pissed" it's like watching a movie starting at the halfway point, you see what's happening, and you don't know what happened to get to that point.

But mind you you are 100% correct.. women can be *****es for no reason.. they are women. She probabaly got setup last night and took it out on you

What I am saying is, why do you even give a **** what she thinks of you or what she thinks is fine?

If you think she is crossing the line, TELL HER.

She wouldn't be corossing the line with me... I would think she is a stupid ****, but that's it.. i dont' give a damn what she thinks about me

But if she WAS crossing the line, like making comments in front of me about how I look and say.. my GF was with me or something like that, I would take matters in my own hands, but I would do so swiftly and not using physical violence

Just say "look babe.. do you have a problem with me? Becuase I have done nothing to you and to be honest you are acting like you have a vendetta against me and I don't appricate it"

if it gets to bad, **** call the manager.. it' sher job to be respectful and she isn't doing it

Okay I see what you are saying, I really do and I can see where you are having problems understanding what i am saying.

All I am saying is that, the issue isn't her talking bad to you, the issue is you actually being offended to the point where you want to slap her becuase she talked down to you.

What do you do in a club, or what do I do in a club or a bar and a woman says something aobut me? It happens from time to time.. a woman one day not too long ago called me a fagot out loud.. I just starred her down, seriously until she turned away... not anohter word out of her the entire night. ***** was just mad because I wasn't looking at her

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
a woman one day not too long ago called me a fagot out loud.. I just starred her down,
lol!

I should have spoke to the manager that's true. I was gonna actually brush it off. Until my friends started laughing so hard, it would have been one of those things I'd look back at later and said, "damn, why'd I just let her play me?"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol!

I should have spoke to the manager that's true. I was gonna actually brush it off. Until my friends started laughing so hard, it would have been one of those things I'd look back at later and said, "damn, why'd I just let her play me?"

peer pressure is a hell of a drug.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol!

I actually agree with you my friend.

Quite a few black women have horrible attitudes.

I walked into a walgrens store the other night(around 12:30) to buy some benydryl so that I could get some sleep. Anyway, the black girl at the counter had a terrible attitude.

It took me a moment to find my "pin" for my card. But before I could find it, she gets impatient and actually threw my benydryl into the little blue bucket that was sitting on the ground. :confused:

When I asked her if she was aware of what she had did she said:

"Do you want it or not" I said sure if you can give me a moment to type in my pin number, but why do you have to be so rude about it?

She paused and then turned off the register (she actually locked it with the key). :mad:

At this point i asked to speak to a manager, she refused to call one, so i went into the back of the store and found one myself.

So and here's where things get real nasty.

When she see's me coming out the back with the manager she immediately starts yelling, cursing and actually called me a biitch. she then walked up on me as if to hit me. I advised her that it would be foolish to make a bad situation worse. Then she started saying "hit me I wont you to hit me". "Come on hit me!"

I told her that i don't fight women, but that if she laid one finger on me i would call the police. The manager got in-between us and pulled her off to the back, he told me to wait a minute.

While in the back I could hear the manager telling her over and over to be quiet and shut up but she refused to do it.

Finally, when he came back outside I asked him what the district managers name was and he gave me a card with the info on it. I asked him what was going to come of this and he told me that she probably wouldn't be fired cuz she needed a job. :kick:

All that told me was that he's probably screwing her.

Now, i've never had a problem like this before, also if this was a man he would have been fired on the spot. I just spoke with the store manager and he said that he would be making a determination on it today. I also called the district manager, but he's very hard to reach.

All I can say is that you should report employee's with irate behavior, thats really about all you can do. But, if the managers screwing her there's not much I can do besides escalate it up to a district manager or something like that. But too many people let women get away with this kind of behavior.

As for the girl in question she was probably either a crack head, on the rag, lesbo, hood rat or allof the above!

Sayno