"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Almost Failed the Jealousy Test

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
I have to thank the DJ's on this site because I almost blew it last night. Thanks for the info!!!!

Here's the story: The girl I'm dating is frustrated because I'm not ready to get into a bf/gf relationship with her. She keeps telling me that I "confuse her". So last night I met up with her at a bar that we hang out at and things were going fine. Throughout the whole time she's trying to impress me by mentioning all the guys she knows there. "oh that's my good friend, he owns/does ****" and so on. I think to myself, "big deal". Anyway, towards the ending of the night she gets up as if she's in a big rush and goes outside to make a phone call. Now I have no idea who she's calling at 3 am. Well she was out there for a good 10 minutes and I was starting to get pissed. I almost lost it and to tell you the truth, I was jealous. I felt like sh!t. Just then, I remembered some of the articles and posts on this site that dealt with girls that test guys and use jealousy to trap them into a relationship or sometimes just to increase the guy's IL. So I got up and split. While driving out of the parking lot I saw her watching me drive away. I had to laugh. I haven't spoken to her since and don't plan to see her until Saturday (today's Friday) when my buddies and I hang out at the place she works at (she's a waitress at a bar). I'm planning on walking in there acting unphased by the whole situation - "hey sweetie, how've you been?"

Thanks all!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I'm going to guess by now she has called you or she will definetely call you over the weekend. Either way - she will be the first to call you. She'll even sound mad at you (don't say sorry. make up an excuse that it was getting late and you don't like waiting) I've a couple of jealousy tests in my life - with me ending up either getting 1. More pissed (this shows the girl that I am psycho.) 2. Apologing for correct actions (which means I have no balls)

I agree with that dude. Test yo girl from time to time too to keep her on edge. Girls do it a lot better than guys btw.
 

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
I found that sometimes it is actually a good idea to fail the jealousy test on purpose or call them on it every now and then.

When you fail it on purpose-

1. You can't feel ashame since it is something you are purposely doing and you are actually in control.

2. It is a little something to show the chic that you are into her (shuts her up).

3. She won't try that annoying crap as often. She will start up after taking a lot more of your nonchalant attitude.

4. She is less likely to get extreme with it which can be extremely annoying.



When you call her on it, it immediately shows her that you don't fall for such tricks and she will stop trying as much seeing as she knows that you are on to her and that may be the exact reason you don't respond to the games. Or she could still think that maybe you just are nonchalant about it. Either way, she is till wondering but discouraged.


My girlfriend is always trying to test me to see how much I care or will make a fuss over her. She came over to my place after attending one of her friend's birthday party several weeks ago. She started going on about how the friend's brother was flirting with her at the party and what he was saying.

I told her her to cut the BS and to only tell me about the guy she actually likes and plans to fvck because if she was actually digging her friend's brother, she wouldn't even speak a word about him. The look on her face was priceless and she hasn't tried to test me since but I know the next one will be coming soon.

This used to really get on my nerves back in the day until I realized that most women pull this kind of stuff. Guys won't let you know about any flirtations between them and another woman because we just might screw them.
 
Top