"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Almost a Don Juan

Levrone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I've read some articles about becoming a Don Juan. Most of the articles say "Become a man". They say several things how about becoming one.
Well, almost all the things they said I already where that.

I mean, i'm doing bodybuilding for 2 years now, so I'm more muscular (still not the real bodybuild type) then most of my age (19), i'm good looking (if i may say that about myself ;)), i'm abitious, i'm a good speaker, i'm talented with music.

I know this sounds I have a pretty big ego, but i don't. In fact i think my ego is just pretty normal. I only say these things, that those parts i didn't learn from the articles.

But now my problem.
What i didn't learn, is how to approach a women. Yeah, some articles say just go over there and make a talk. But that's my problem.

I don't go out much. And when I go, i go to some parties, because that's my style of music. But at those parties the music is too loud to have a chat with a girl. Well... go to the pub you may say.. well, i could do that but i don't come there much because my friends aren't comming there much either.

But, WHEN i made an eye contact to a girl,i'm a too ****ing ***** to go over there and say something. Saying what? "Hi there, I was just wondering, I saw you looking at me, what's your name?" Saying something like that? Hmm... i think that's too much for someone like me.

Well... that's just my problem.
Hope somebody could give me some tips :)

Thanks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
The only thing Don Juan about you is your self-proclaimed chiseled body. The first step is understanding what is going on inside of yourself. The challenging part is understanding what is going on inside women. Welcome to the game. Leave your ego at the door.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
PS: Try: "So are you going to stand there and stare all night or are you going to come over here and talk to me?"
 

Levrone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Wat do you mean by "what is going on inside of yourself"?

Do you mean by that what I want in life? What my goals are? If so, i already know.
I think I'm know myself pretty much.

But how a woman works... hmm i don't know that :p
 

Levrone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by xblitz44x
PS: Try: "So are you going to stand there and stare all night or are you going to come over here and talk to me?"
Lol i like that one :) :)

But what if she refuses me? Thinks I'm a loser? Or won't she do that because she is staring at me?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
No. I mean you need to figure out WHY you're so afraid to talk to a girl. And why you aren't afraid to get under a ton of weight at the gym, but you're afraid of starting a conversation with a girl. What is your biggest fear? That she is going to turn around and laugh at you? That she is going to ignore you? What is it? When you figure that out, face it down and realize just how silly and unjustified that fear is.

After you have done that, you have to then figure out why you care what she thinks regardless. You should be going in there saying whatever you want to say. A lot will dismiss you and won't want anything to do with you, but a lot won't. And you need to not give a fvck whether they live or die; ultimately. Because to you they are nothing. They are just people...people who you have NO attachement to except for the attachment that YOU make. Break that immediately and set yourself free, brotha.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Originally posted by Levrone
Lol i like that one :) :)

But what if she refuses me? Thinks I'm a loser? Or won't she do that because she is staring at me?
Who cares if she thinks you're a loser? What does that mean for you? All that means is that she won't talk to you, and she wasn't talking to you BEFORE you tried talking to her anyway so it's not like you're losing anything. So that would mean that the reason it hits home so much with you is because she's making you question your own self-worth. Do NOT let anybody have that power over you. They aren't worth it.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Levrone, I used to have the same problem. I had and still have to a certian extent that chiseled ideal physique, but did not know what to do with it as I had the fear to approach women, even the ones who were sending blatant buying signals.

As Blirtz said, you must let your ego out the door before you can overcome your fear of approaching women.
 

Levrone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Who cares if she thinks you're a loser? What does that mean for you? All that means is that she won't talk to you, and she wasn't talking to you BEFORE you tried talking to her anyway so it's not like you're losing anything. So that would mean that the reason it hits home so much with you is because she's making you question your own self-worth. Do NOT let anybody have that power over you. They aren't worth it.
Hmm well... I'm affraid that she would think that i'm a loser, tell it to her friends or something like that. Just affraid that people don't like me. Maybe thats the problem.

But another thing, should a don juan go hunting for the girls? I mean with hunting, go to every good looking girl? Or only if they show some interrest by looking/smiling at me? That part i didnt figure out. Because when i sometimes go out, or on the street ofcourse not every chick smiles at me. In fact, the most don't :p Only a few. Should i go for only that few?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
It seems to me that the hardcore bodybuilders are generally the guys who are the most insecure. I guess huge muscles is their way of making up for their perceived lack of "attractiveness". So when they are out there in the field, each approaching situation is a serious measure of worth of all of their hard work.

No offense, I work out all the time as well and I had to go through the same thing.
 

Levrone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by xblitz44x
It seems to me that the hardcore bodybuilders are generally the guys who are the most insecure. I guess huge muscles is their way of making up for their perceived lack of "attractiveness". So when they are out there in the field, each approaching situation is a serious measure of worth of all of their hard work.

No offense, I work out all the time as well and I had to go through the same thing.
Hmm yeah something like that could have to do with it.
I also work out because i just love to pump my muscles and see them growing.
But another thing could be the insecureness.
But as i said, im not the real bodybuilder type. I just go for the beachboy look :p (also because i'm not naturally gifted with the good genes to become huge. Only with Anabolic Steroids i could become huge in a short time. but i don't do that. :))
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Originally posted by Levrone
Hmm yeah something like that could have to do with it.
I also work out because i just love to pump my muscles and see them growing.
But another thing could be the insecureness.
But as i said, im not the real bodybuilder type. I just go for the beachboy look :p (also because i'm not naturally gifted with the good genes to become huge. Only with Anabolic Steroids i could become huge in a short time. but i don't do that. :))
That's always good to know. Yeah man you'll be in good shape. To answer your question from before: approach everybody. If you are respectful they have no reason to be rude to you or think you're a "loser". That part is all in your mind. Eventually when you start realizing that they really have no bearing on your life, you can go out there and fvck around and say whatever you want to them. They can call you a "loser" and you can laugh and let it bounce off of you. But take it one step at a time.
 

Levrone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
But another thing is, that i'm not really good in contacting other people. Wether it are men or women. I'm not that really open to make contact fast.

I have friends, but that are a few close friends. I don't know many other people. Yeah some people from the gym, or school but that aren't that much people.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Levrone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Thx man. Trying that one next time when I go to the club :)

But should I buy those drinks for them? Then they know that I'm after them. In some articles I read that they should come after me? :D
 
Top