Almost 30: A Report Card

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who has always remained on the singles market, I find it amusing how girls' names run in trend cycles. There are hot streaks where I'll meet a lot of girls named Stephanie or Jamie, for instance, followed by a five year cold streak, followed by another hot streak. Right now I have two prospects, of several prospects, named Dana and I never come across that name.

For one Dana, I seem to be doing better than normal at setting the frame. She seems to find me very manly/formidable and is assuming her rightful feminine position. I had first assumed she was a bytch and ignored her but funny enough, like a cat, this only annoyed her. After a few days she went up next to me and said to herself "Gawd, why does everyone think I sound mean," and then turned towards me asking, "Do I sound mean?" Sensing a test, I answered that I didn't know enough about her, that I have never yet seen her angry. My non-response seemed to throw her off-balance. After a little while, I looked into her eyes for a few seconds longer than normal and said, "No, you don't sound mean." She breathed a sigh of relief and girlishly smiled. This is at my side job in a restaurant and it's funny how there are some other girls there who either get pissed off or saddened by my silence to them. Rather than try to make impressions on women as I would five years ago, now I just do my thing, carry myself as a dignified man of discriminating attention.

The second Dana showed up yesterday. This is at my day job of being a civil servant. We had gone through the same training class more than three years ago but were assigned different branch locations. At the very end of training she made it evident she was digging me and now, three years later, briefly introduced to her arrival, I think she may be game on. I don't care about the civil servant job and will quit when the economy gets better, so I throw caution to the wind. The girl is very cute, professional, and her personality is kinda slutty. I normally would wait a few weeks, but I'm going to try getting right down to business. She just moved back in town and so she's probably fresh meat looking for "positive changes in her life."

I also know two girls named Sarah who both want to be prospects. With one, I actually refuse to do anything because of bros before hos and she was a ho to my bro. I can tell she "likes" me but its fun toying with her interest in the way attention whöres tease AFCs.

I have been on a hot streak with the ladies for five months, to the point where one prospect will pick up the instant when one drops off. I always wondered if this "mid life feast" was ever going to happen to me and I'm glad it is. I can feel the balance of power shifting. I am five months from thirty and I know the 30's will be the new 20's.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoyed having a couple of Jack and cokes with you tonight. Diggin' the new look. Remeber what I said.....30's to a man is what the 20's is to a woman. Your stock is on the rise. Enjoy the benefits of being a man who is about to enter the best part of his life.

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Enjoy the benefits of being a man who is about to enter the best part of his life"

Str8Up.. I really, really hope you are right about that. I'm about to hit 30 in just over a year and.. let's just say I'm not exactly overly thrilled about the idea, so I sincerely hope what you're saying is true. :cool: