Allmax Nutrition QuickMass

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the teenager on the run with little time to hunker down and eat every 3 hours for the calories i was looking at the following product:

Allmax Nutrition QuickMass

Now i just want to check in and make sure im not going to be taking anything im gonna regret right?
OCTA-PRO™ (Time Release Protein Delivery Matrix)
Consists of 8 different forms of protein providing extended release of amino acids.

CARB-PLEX™ (GI Balanced Carbohydrate Matrix)
Glycemically balanced with 5g of fiber to lengthen nutrient delivery and maintain energy levels.

OMEGA-Lipid™ (Essential Fatty Acid Matrix)
Provides essential fatty acids (EFA), including Flax and CLA with zero trans-fats.

NP5™ (Calorie Activation Technology)
NP5 is a patent-pending proprietary blend of Creatine (including Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate), Insulinogenic Agents and enzymes that allow the body to utilize calories more efficiently, triggering faster gains in lean body mass.
This all is safe right?

Thanks in advance!

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah...

135.7g of maltodextrin and 19.9g of fructose per serving = goodbye insulin sensitivity, hello fatness. I like the way they say that 155.6g of sugar with 5g of fiber thrown in is "glycemically balanced".

0.02mg of flax seed oil powder per serving is a ridiculously small amount of something that is most likely oxidised to hell anyway.

0.01mg of CLA per serving is pointless...

...and sunflower seed oil powder?!?! I wonder who had the idea of taking such an already intrinsically unstable oil and then somehow turning it into a powder so it's even more susceptible to oxidisation.

That product is truly a waste of money and would most likely be detrimental to your health. If you want protein + carbs, buy some plain whey concentrate and mix with oats/powdered oats. If you want protein + fats, buy some plain whey concentrate and mix with raw eggs.

www.trueprotein.com delivers to Canada and "If you are a Canadian customer, we have special rates with UPS with no brokerage, tax or duty charges. REPEAT: there are NO brokerage, NO tax, NO duty charges, and NO surprises for Canadian orders. What you pay on the site is all you pay, you will never have an extra bill when receiving your package, like many other companies do. We have customs brokers in house to clear all packages before they hit the border, as well we take on all tax and duty charges, NOT you."

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
powdered oats huh?
sounds good,
ya i just need something that will give me easy access to calories (and i will mix it with whey protein).

thanks for the heads up!

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why not follow the simple starting diet

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if u are trying to gain weight and working out heavily burning alot of calories it can be good, but otherwise id stick to just whey protien. i personally use allmax nutritions isoflex formula. if ur looking for more energy in ur diet make sure ur vitamens and minerals are in good order as well as a decent balanced complex carb diet for ur main meals for lasting energy.

eaturmcts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with simon, if you MUST use a meal replacement, that is garbage. Get something with a low glycemic index for carbs such as swedish oat starch and whey protein concentrate would work for protein if you are on a budget, take about 60-100g of carbs and 40-60g of protein per meal you will be replacing.