Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Women Cheat, But You Can Prevent Yours From Doing So!!!

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
Look at dogs and their training, some run around and bark, yet others only do it in command... This is an anology to show you whether you like it or not, but training/conditioning is important in a relationship. If you let a girl roll all over you, once you try to stand up for yourself and be a man, oops, too late, she wont have it and leave...

So, the moral of the story is what... get em' while they're young and hit em' with a rolled up newspaper?!:crackup:

Dude, Not all women cheat. Some do, some don't. Thats true of anyone of either sex. I say if you have a problem with someone in a relationsip, and I mean a serious problem--like cheating-- you shoud just walk away from it. You aren't going to break an adult human woman of a bad habit like that no matter what you might try. In the end, you're just gonna' hurt yourself and probably someone else as well.

Water under the bridge, my friend. There are plenty of fish in the sea... sometimes you just gotta' keep throwing them back til' you get the perfect catch.

Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
there is no better pimp way to treat a hor than to mentally OWN her, correct PRL?
I just saw that that this was a question. so let me expound, as you wanted! Yes Skippy, take these words to your pimp counsel...yes, all originates from the mind..as genetically designed!! The brain is tied to the cortex of all!- meaning the mind is the COMTROL center!!

To put another individual under one's control then you must take over their mind (the control center) - this is what The Matrix is about!!!

But we are talking about the distorted female, which is part of The Matrix - the hor! Since the mind of the hor is distorted, so must be your tactics, as a man, be distorted, if you are to "win" "her"!!!

I'll stop here - I don't want to contribute to the degradation of humanity!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* Dr. P. What are you doing? It's time to leave this thread. Let's go.

Anyone else, by all means, follow this dopey advice and see how far insecure head games take you.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:

Anyone else, by all means, follow this dopey advice and see how far insecure head games take you.

taken me quite far, thats exactly why im sharing the advice!!!

nice to see you have an ex gf who you never were able to control enough for her to respect you :)

(I been reading your threads Thunder)

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:

how is it insecure head games??? all your doing is being fun, spontaneous, and asserting your power as a man, to make sure your girlfriend knows that

your such a goddamn fool to think that that is insecure to do

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She left me because I lost control of MYSELF, not her.

If I was who I was a year ago and pulled this advice she would have left me a lot sooner. She was selfish, but not stupid.

I've seen your advice work actually...but on a woman who didn't think much of herself and liked to be abused.

Edit: You're asking HOW it isn't insecure head games? Didn't like, 4 or 5 people explain to you how it is? Do you want me to explain it again?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post about mental abuse is to gain respect from your girl. I've seen this work... but, there are other ways to go about it.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you even wanna be with a girl who's only with you cause of the fear of getting her ass kicked?

Dude, she's only with a guy like this, not because she genuinely likes him, but because she's scared of her life. real cool loser.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good to see that people are optimistic here. what kind of crap attitude is this? yeah, be a man, but but dont be a fckin coward. have some dignity.