Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All women are sluts

logicallefty

Reaction score
Being a real man is not going stop a ho from sucking off a man in a parking lot?
WHY ARE YOU A ****ING MASTER DON JUAN. WHY WOULD ANY ONE WANT TO STOP HER OR EVEN WANT TO BE WITH HER?
Stop her? Why would you want to stop her? A true dj would see her and know to not to get involved.
You made a mistake PairplusRoyalFlush.
You are not real man, im taking over now.
We don't tolerate personal attacks, especially not on veteran members like PairplusRoyalFlush. Sir I think you need to go start fresh in a new thread.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad women are the norm, not the exception. Live by that and you will be fine.
he's right!

Proverbs 31:10

A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not defending the argument in any case but as a man, I am trying to suspend judgement of others. Why is it that a girl who has sex is automatically deemed a slut, impure, or damaged goods. Why do guys like us think this way? The reality is they want to have sexual freedoms like we have as men without being judged for it. Honestly, after watching Tyler's video, I realized why I should stop being uptight about a girls sexual history when really what matters more is, HER VALUES.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not defending the argument in any case but as a man, I am trying to suspend judgement of others. Why is it that a girl who has sex is automatically deemed a slut, impure, or damaged goods. Why do guys like us think this way? The reality is they want to have sexual freedoms like we have as men without being judged for it. Honestly, after watching Tyler's video, I realized why I should stop being uptight about a girls sexual history when really what matters more is, HER VALUES.
It's biological. We don't mind "sluts" when it comes to sex but we don't want to commit to them, and if we have to we generally don't want to leave them alone with other males. Women want to have sexual freedom because then they can get the most sexually selected for genes along with the most caring providers to help the genes survive, or more simply, because then they can use and cuckold men for the different needs they have of them. These things are base animal drives and it's no one's fault that they have them. They also evolved for a reason. You can try to fight it of course and may even succeed.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, please read the thread before replying.

It's about girls being immoral, cheating sluts while projecting an image of the opposite.

Them being sluts and open about it, it is a separate topic of discussion.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score

It's about girls being immoral, cheating sluts while projecting an image of the opposite.

On the former issue, I'd say that it might be because that they get to pick who they like and they don't need to be interesting, just have a nice body and life is basically a sausage fest. Most guys don't know what to look in women, while being beautiful is something but it has no implications on someone's character and personality. Beautiful people are lucky, and girls are a bit luckier in the sense that they get to choose mates without qualifying themselves. So when they associate getting laid with self-worth, they become all bitchy about it. Also, its a gray area. I have met 3-4 girls who I'd like to spend my time with. But like someone said earlier, these are rare passes and mostly have bfs.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score

Your situational "morality" is hilarious. If she was s*cking your d*ck in the parking lot, you'd be fine with it.

Last edited:

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your situational "morality" is hilarious. If she was s*cking your d*ck in the parking lot, you'd be fine with it.
I have already addressed this issue: no, I would not be fine with it from a moral point of view.

I would have given it to her, yes, but if she accepted I would have come to the same conclusion.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My objection was that you disregarded where the OP is in regards to his development. Do you think that he's in any state to start looking for a LTR? He should be swallowing the red-pill that he spat up last time around: by reading 'The Rational Male', 'Book Of Bonecracker', etc. Then, start working on his game and spinning plates, whilst figuring out exactly what he wants from women in the first place, and use that as his philosophy to live by.
I don't think that OP should seek out an LTR. In fact, I definitely agree with you in that @ChalengeGuyFan should take some time off from women, immerse himself in his work and hobbies, and then start talking to women again. I mentioned women's LTR potential because the current outlook in the thread at that point seemed utterly devoid of any faith in or respect for women. These concepts, though not as we imagined (as you said, women love differently from men), still exist in some capacity. It's difficult to convey this idea without sounding like an AFC, so I've linked a post from the user squirrels who explains what I'm trying to convey much better than I can - a caution to not let the 'DJ' and 'redpill" stuff consume you:

"
This "Don Juan" stuff...it works great for keeping control of yourself in a world filled with crazy female minds. It'll help you understand. But a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Sometimes, the very thing that keeps you alive in the dating game can also keep you alone. All of these seduction-angles we play...they can wreck women's confidence and self-esteem, can drive girls crazy that would have otherwise been "stable", and can end up destroying the affection they have for you. Be careful of engendering a "love-hate" relationship just so you can feed on the "love" part.

Sometimes the fortresses we build around our hearts and minds turn into prisons. Sometimes the ideas you implant in someone else's mind can grow into something that destroys them...or you. YOU can end up becoming the "crazy one". When you start to see the "truth" of human nature, you can end up shutting EVERYONE out, to the point where you turn intimacy with EVERYONE into a mind-f*ck competition, pushing them away to arm's length while trying to keep them from taking off completely.

If you have low self-esteem, "Juanning" it up is not the answer. The truth is in your own self-image. Become a worthy person, seek always to improve, and take pride in who you are. Believe you're the kind of man that a good woman would love to be with...act like that kind of man...and begin to see yourself as him.
"
Here's the link to the full thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/dont-let-this-stuff-consume-you.186901/

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, that's different. You're a simple hypocrite then.

Much better!

Jeez.
How does that make me a hypocrite ? Do you know the meaning of the word "hypocrite" ?

Also, why are you so quick to throw bad words ? Is this the effect of your seclusion from the world ?

Everyone else, thanks for the feedback and links. Some interesting points made, but also some bs rationalizing. Will get back when I have the time.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the title says, all women are sluts.

This girl - acquaintance, I was not involved with her in any way - was exhibiting all traits of a good girl: shy, not caring about guys' attention - avoiding them, actually ! - always in touch with her bf and so on.

She claimed to leave home, but when I was looking for this guy friend, a player, I found them together in the parking lot. He was zipping his pants.

She was my last hope that decent girls still exists. A part of me still want to think that, to be honest.

But the conclusion after this night is crystal clear: all women are sluts. I'll spit you in the face if you claim otherwise.

All women have the capacity to be sluts, sure, but women don't understand the concept of being a slut. They only understand how a guy makes her feel which could lead to her on her knees in a restroom of said guy's choice.

Love is a game. Every game has cheat codes. Learn how to win and you will no longer be bitter about women's perceived slutty nature. You could become the guy that they are "slutty" for.