Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All women are sluts

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the title says, all women are sluts.

This girl - acquaintance, I was not involved with her in any way - was exhibiting all traits of a good girl: shy, not caring about guys' attention - avoiding them, actually ! - always in touch with her bf and so on.

She claimed to leave home, but when I was looking for this guy friend, a player, I found them together in the parking lot. He was zipping his pants.

She was my last hope that decent girls still exists. A part of me still want to think that, to be honest.

But the conclusion after this night is crystal clear: all women are sluts. I'll spit you in the face if you claim otherwise.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not angry, not bitter. Just disappointed. I've seen what girls and women are made of many times over. Being raised as a nice guy, I had a lurking hope that things are not as dark as presented here.

For sure I will use this to my advantage. From now on, with no regrets, I will treat them as objects to be used and discarded as needed.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Question, if she was sucking and f*cking you, would she be a slut? Anyway, I'm going to post one of my favorite videos from Tyler Durden

Your Girlfriend Is A Raging Slut! How Does That Make You Feel?

The Truth About Sluts: Stop Being Butt Hurt Women Like Sex And Join The Party (+Infield)

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question, if she was sucking and f*cking you, would she be a slut? Anyway, I'm going to post one of my favorite videos from Tyler Durden
Answer: in these circumstances: yes !
I was raised as a nice-guy too in a family where the women ruled. I've been through the bitter phase where I have to accept the reality of how sick women are.

You've been here for seven years. You should be well past this by now. What's holding you back?
10 years. Obviously, I am stupid.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been you in my teens, I've been that guy in my 20s...

You wil find your balance op, anyway its a good thing that you're angry, when I got it I became uncarind and apathetic.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All women will be 'sluts' and sexually proactive for men that turn them on...that's not something to hate them for. Nor is it reason for you to "treat them as objects to be used and discarded as needed." That's actually pretty messed up OP, you won't really be able to have healthy interactions with women if you adopt this attitude. Sure, women aren't as innocent as we were led to believe growing up, but that doesn't mean they're on the absolute opposite end of the spectrum. There are many good women out there with whom I'm sure you'd be very happy being in a long-term relationship with.

If a woman has wild, crazy sex with you, does that mean she is a slut? Probably not, she just really likes you and feels that she can be intimate with you with no qualms. Rather, you should be concerned if she is withholding sex and/or seems to be hesitant in bed.

The world is not as bleak as it seems, things are not always in black and white. All you really need to concern yourself with is your own improvement as a man. Become a good man with whom good women (of your standards) want to be with. That's all you really have to do.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you're saying Challengeguyfan. Most all women being sluts is one thing, but that they are so deceptive and dishonesty about it, and have no remorse, even playing the good girl act to the extreme and benefiting for it while being complete sluts in reality is what takes the cake. On top of that, to be in a relationship and cheating while playing the good girl act to the max takes it to the extreme.

Women are as fake, phony and shallow as the make up they paint on their faces.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the kind of gayness that will allow him to cling to Disneyland. Let's be honest: the feminine imperative is f*cking ruthless.

All of this hate from the OP is coming from having an idealized view of women which they fall far short of. If sees them for what they are, he'll be able to enjoy their better qualities whilst defending himself from their destructive behaviors.

He needs to stop the hate, start understanding the situation and how he can benefit from it. Adapt or suffer.
@deesade, I agree that the OP needs to stop the hate. However, if he cannot ENJOY being around women, and HAVE FUN in their presence (and in the dating process), things will never really work out, and his dating life may be unfulfilling. If you do not believe you can be happy hanging around a woman for any length of time, then I'm not sure how you can 'enjoy their better qualities.'

Sure, hypergamy can be ruthless, but you don't need to be mechanically calculative with women in order to defend yourself from them. You simply need to be secure in yourself and be willing to walk away if you aren't getting what you want. Until then, you conduct yourself as you normally would, with dignity. "Disneyland" vs. "Can't trust women"...you cannot be on either end of the spectrum. There is a middle ground (as we've learned, weighing a little more towards the right, aka red pill), and I'd encourage the OP to find it. You can't cling to 'Disneyland'...but you can't jump off the deep end of the red pill either.

Don't worry too much about how women think. Just focus on yourself - you need to be your own mental point of origin. I would recommend reading the book of Pook and the DJ bible, @ChalengeGuyFan.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all women are sluts in a different degree.

Anyway, when looking for a LTR, I want a woman who has been the least slutty. And by slutty I mean, a woman that used to have sex with dozens of guys.
If a woman has had six sex parners and all of them were a LTR, I do not consider her a slvt. If, however, she has fvcked 15 guys and just two were a LTR, she is definetely damage goods.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
all women are sluts in a different degree.

Anyway, when looking for a LTR, I want a woman who has been the least slutty. And by slutty I mean, a woman that used to have sex with dozens of guys.
If a woman has had six sex parners and all of them were a LTR, I do not consider her a slvt. If, however, she has fvcked 15 guys and just two were a LTR, she is definetely damage goods.
And pray tell how would find out by asking her? And how would you be able to know that she was being truthful in her answer?

Like Tyler said, this isn't about the broads promiscuity per se, but the dude's insecurity and him being worried about the next man's d*ick. Which hella gay mind you.

Cats are out here worried that the guy who came before him bust that thang out why better than he ever could.

The only I'm concerned about in regards to a chick's sexual history is whether she's been with faggots, tranny freaks, if she's been ghetto gagged, had sex outside of the species, or she's suffered some sort of sexual abuse and how she deals with it.

However, if she was knee deep and a big ole freak, don't come around ole Rex "talm 'bout," you changed your ways and you don't do that anymore.

If you were rotating your cute, chesty, Dominican b.f.f. with fat ass in the reindeer games before,then Rex not only expects the same treatment, but something more and exciting.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you're saying Challengeguyfan. Most all women being sluts is one thing, but that they are so deceptive and dishonesty about it, and have no remorse, even playing the good girl act to the extreme and benefiting for it while being complete sluts in reality is what takes the cake. On top of that, to be in a relationship and cheating while playing the good girl act to the max takes it to the extreme.

Women are as fake, phony and shallow as the make up they paint on their faces.
I want this to be pasted to the main forum image.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bad women are the norm, not the exception. Live by that and you will be fine.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not angry, not bitter. Just disappointed. I've seen what girls and women are made of many times over. Being raised as a nice guy, I had a lurking hope that things are not as dark as presented here.

For sure I will use this to my advantage. From now on, with no regrets, I will treat them as objects to be used and discarded as needed.
Women are not sluts, they just want a real man. Not a weak sorry excuse of a man that has nothing going and is desperate for some ***** he does not even deserve.
Do you really believe that treating them like objects is going to change anything?

You are just frustrated that she does want your ***** ass, and therefor you twist it in your mind so there are no good girls and they are all sluts.
What is a "good girl" to you? One that allows you to be a ***** and still wants to **** you? No of course those women don't exist.

There is only one thing to this post: It is you, not them.

And i know it's hard i've been there.But there is a solution. And i will post it later tonight on these forums.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not sluts, they just want a real man. Not a weak sorry excuse of a man that has nothing going and is desperate for some ***** he does not even deserve.
Do you really believe that treating them like objects is going to change anything?

You are just frustrated that she does want your ***** ass, and therefor you twist it in your mind so there are no good girls and they are all sluts.
What is a "good girl" to you? One that allows you to be a ***** and still wants to **** you? No of course those women don't exist.

There is only one thing to this post: It is you, not them.

And i know it's hard i've been there.But there is a solution. And i will post it later tonight on these forums.
Come on now. He said the girl who presents herself as a very good girl and an angel was in a relationship and he caught her cheating on her boyfriend. Many, most, all? women ARE sluts and are deceptive, dishonest about it. How could a guy not look at all women as suspect? It's normal male nature to not want a woman who had many sexual partners or worse is deceptive and cheating. Nature knows what's right.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a "real man" is not going to stop a ho from svcking off some man-wh0re in a parking lot lol.
Being a real man is not going stop a ho from sucking off a man in a parking lot?
WHY ARE YOU A ****ING MASTER DON JUAN. WHY WOULD ANY ONE WANT TO STOP HER OR EVEN WANT TO BE WITH HER?
Stop her? Why would you want to stop her? A true dj would see her and know to not to get involved.
You made a mistake PairplusRoyalFlush.
You are not real man, im taking over now.