"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

All women are fuccing sluts.

Bumble-B

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Oith
Originally posted by SparkleMotion
Yeah I know lots of girls at my school that are virgins....in fact it seems that a lot of the girls I know are virgins.....
:D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
drixsa - why am I crazy?

I just stated that they are indeed sluts, and if isolated enjoy sex tremendously. and that 17 year old virgins are not that rare.

and some jokes with the formula :D

Now I'm nutz. :D
 
Top