Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All women are ****ed in the head

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A young woman I know she's a single mom she's had a thing for me since I met her a couple years ago when she was a married woman. I sensed she has issues from others I've talked to she has issues.

Ever since she's become single the attitude I get from her has become..... well, I'm thinking to myself what is your fvcking problem *****. Seen her today she knows I'm there but is pretending I'm not there. The last time I seen her she was blushing and laughing, the time before that she was so nervous I think she was prairie doggin it.

Not sure what is going through her head does she really think a sane guy would ever get involved with a single mom, ya she's only 30 years old has decent sex appeal…. no guy in their right mind would want to be daddy to couple young kids. Glad I don't run into her very often a guy gets tired of the attitude, she can be at least friendly, I guess its a blow to her ego I'm not making a move on her :rolleyes:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
A young woman I know she's a single mom she's had a thing for me since I met her a couple years ago when she was a married woman. I sensed she has issues from others I've talked to she has issues.

Ever since she's become single the attitude I get from her has become..... well, I'm thinking to myself what is your fvcking problem *****. Seen her today she knows I'm there but is pretending I'm not there. The last time I seen her she was blushing and laughing, the time before that she was so nervous I think she was prairie doggin it.

Not sure what is going through her head does she really think a sane guy would ever get involved with a single mom, ya she's only 30 years old has decent sex appeal…. no guy in their right mind would want to be daddy to couple young kids. Glad I don't run into her very often a guy gets tired of the attitude, she can be at least friendly, I guess its a blow to her ego I'm not making a move on her :rolleyes:
So she didnt reciprocate your mood and you got mad?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She's a single young mom.

All single mothers are proud of themselves. They become single for a reason, they have so many problems that they chase their men away and get divorced. Women consider part of their family only themselves and their children, husband is not part of her family, for her. She is proud, in her fcked up feminist universe she is an accomplished person, she has kids. She might even say she don't need men, and that statement is a reflection of soul for these women. Reality is different, once she had a kid, her value as wify or long term material has become zero.

no guy in their right mind would want to be daddy to couple young kids.
Here is where you are wrong. There are plenty of men out there willing to take her and all of her 10 kids and support them financially just to get access to that vagina -- on her schedule as a chore.

a guy gets tired of the attitude, she can be at least friendly
If you can translate her w0manese into plain English it would be something like this -- I'm an accomplished woman, I had kids, you man don't have high enough income to support me.

Her attitude is the reflection of how she views you. Chances are you are not yet accomplished in your life, financially. You probably just have a job, an ok car, and no house. Am I correct?

P.S. I did not know that ******** (w0manese) is censored!

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about single moms is they will get rid of you in a heartbeat over the stupidest ****. Sometimes you won’t even know why. They just snap your neck and move on. Do you really want to be dumped by the lowest ranking female in the dating pool? Not me!

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title puts all women in a box, while the article just talks about this single mom. Lol

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about single moms is they will get rid of you in a heartbeat over the stupidest ****. Sometimes you won’t even know why.
Lol I wondered why for a bit on the last single mom that I saw. I blinked one day and she was gone, no chance at talking nor giving me an explanation...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I wondered why for a bit on the last single mom that I saw. I blinked one day and she was gone, no chance at talking nor giving me an explanation...
Don’t even try when they split from you. You’ll never get the answer you want or you’ll just end up more pissed off. No contact works wonders on them though, trust me. They’re so use to guys crawling back whining and wanting an explanation and groveling that when one actually leaves them alone after they split, it messes with their head.

I had one break it off with me out of nowhere and I ghosted. Week later she’s posting pics on Facebook trying to look all sexy and I know she was trying to get me to “like” or comment but I never did. I know those pics were for me too because she purposely wore some black glasses I bought for her ($15 not expensive) I told her I wanted her to wear when we got it on. I never got the chance but damn if she didn’t have on those glasses in the pics. You should have seen the orbiter comments and that just made me laugh even more. She still hasn’t deleted me off Facebook.lol

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking with the big head, ya she's attractive in the last year she's been working on her health trying to get rid of the mommy body she looks pretty good. I wouldn't ever get involved with a single mom her ex husband seemed to be okay a little beta but nothing too bad been with her since his early 20s maybe 19. The funny thing yesterday she heard me talking to somebody else come walking out from the corner where I seen her walked by me looking at me from the corner of her eye over to a shelf pretending to look at some paper work the whole time still looking at me from the corner of her eye lol.

A

AJ84

Well, as many of you only use single moms for sex, perhaps the ones who dropped you just decided they didn’t want to be a jizz receptacle anymore and didn’t feel like they owed you an explanation.

I mean if you’re just going to use someone for sex, what are her obligations to you? Do you feel obligated to explain your actions to someone who uses you for free dates and strings you along?

Guys seem to think that women don’t know when it’s just about sex and nothing more. Guys, most women know, and some of them decide to just flake off and don’t feel like they owe you an explanation.

And they don’t. Laugh it off and let it slide if that’s the game you’re going to play.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as many of you only use single moms for sex, perhaps the ones who dropped you just decided they didn’t want to be a jizz receptacle anymore and didn’t feel like they owed you an explanation.

I mean if you’re just going to use someone for sex, what are her obligations to you? Do you feel obligated to explain your actions to someone who uses you for free dates and strings you along?

Guys seem to think that women don’t know when it’s just about sex and nothing more. Guys, most women know, and some of them decide to just flake off and don’t feel like they owe you an explanation.

And they don’t. Laugh it off and let it slide if that’s the game you’re going to play.
Well when they complain they can’t meet a “good guy” that’s why they get laughed at an eye rolled. They HAD the good guy but they sent him packing and went back to being the jizz receptacle. No one to blame but themselves. Life is all about choices you make and that’s how you end up in the end. You choose to be the jizz receptacle or you choose to keep the decent guy when you finally get him because when you send him packing, don’t expect him to ever come back.

A

AJ84

Well when they complain they can’t meet a “good guy” that’s why they get laughed at an eye rolled. They HAD the good guy but they sent him packing and went back to being the jizz receptacle. No one to blame but themselves. Life is all about choices you make and that’s how you end up in the end. You choose to be the jizz receptacle or you choose to keep the decent guy when you finally get him because when you send him packing, don’t expect him to ever come back.
What I’m hearing is butt hurt over being dumped. That’s what I’m hearing here.
A decent guy got dumped by a woman who had a chance with a decent guy and blew it, now she’s messed up for life. If she didn’t dump and was this awesome person I would see a thread about how not all single moms are garbage.

This is literally no different than women who get dumped for another woman and say “shmh. His loss he had a good woman and this new bit*ch is gonna run his ass and dump
him and he’ll end up with no one haha.”

Are there women who ride the carasol? Yes, but I see a lot of butt hurt comments that become vast generalizations of a whole group of women. Single mom dumped me, ergo, all single moms are trash. Single moms should be bowing down in bj gratitude for any guy to give them attention right? When it’s discovered that they may have options and they use those options they become trash.

Yes some are, but some women are not trash and what you may think is a decent guy may not be the same as what she thinks one is, FYI.

Attractive single mothers will have options, they always have and always will. If it’s sex then leave it at that and don’t expect more nor be surprise when she leaves for someone else who may offer more. Just be glad it’s not you on the hook if that’s not what you wanted.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There are some safe single moms. One's with kids who are OOTH or adults. The one's with little kids, they will have no time for you. I experienced the same issues at 28 and then last year; which I documented on SS. Even @sazc and @AJ84 agreed she was more than a handful. The fact of the matter is, most not all, single moms are looking for financial help. Yes, the attractive ones can get away with it longer and have better success, but it's a revolving door. It shows her picker is wrong. The one I dated at 28 is now on her third divorce. She, though, never asked for money; she actually offered it to me, which I declined (flood in basement). The one six months ago or so, never spent a dime on anything when we went out. I felt used and emotionally abused. #Neveragain.

Regretfully @AJ84, it would leave any man bitter about those types of ladies. Warranted or not, once bitten twice shy. But I will agree, it's not all of them, just a majority. And I think you know by now, I am not a sex only type of dude. The last one wanted to sleep around, after she wanted exclusivity, and I sent her packing. Yes, she she back-peddled, but as I said it before and here, she killed it with the sleeping around. You know why? Simple. When they are offering that, chances are, they are already doing it. So, my trust in her was killed and destroyed. A bad apple may ruin a bunch, but it's not worth going through it over and over. 2 and done. For most men, we find it hard to trust a lady in this situation.

A

AJ84

There are some safe single moms. One's with kids who are OOTH or adults. The one's with little kids, they will have no time for you. I experienced the same issues at 28 and then last year; which I documented on SS. Even @sazc and @AJ84 agreed she was more than a handful. The fact of the matter is, most not all, single moms are looking for financial help. Yes, the attractive ones can get away with it longer and have better success, but it's a revolving door. It shows her picker is wrong. The one I dated at 28 is now on her third divorce. She, though, never asked for money; she actually offered it to me, which I declined (flood in basement). The one six months ago or so, never spent a dime on anything when we went out. I felt used and emotionally abused. #Neveragain.

Regretfully @AJ84, it would leave any man bitter about those types of ladies. Warranted or not, once bitten twice shy. But I will agree, it's not all of them, just a majority. And I think you know by now, I am not a sex only type of dude. The last one wanted to sleep around, after she wanted exclusivity, and I sent her packing. Yes, she she back-peddled, but as I said it before and here, she killed it with the sleeping around. You know why? Simple. When they are offering that, chances are, they are already doing it. So, my trust in her was killed and destroyed. A bad apple may ruin a bunch, but it's not worth going through it over and over. 2 and done. For most men, we find it hard to trust a lady in this situation.
It’s more complicated with single moms for sure. Yes some are no picnic lol. But 95% of the crazy/selfish/ entitled/ attention hoe what should I do stories posted here involve women who actually don’t have children.
Women in general can cause grief, just like men in general can do the same.
What makes the single mom issue an issue usually has nothing to do with her having a kid and more to do with who she is as a person, the kid part just adds to whatever mess she already spun for herself if her baseline was already not good.
And yes men can get bitter about it, but why is this accepted when a woman getting bitter is not? I know this is a men’s site but it’s hypocritical no?
Bitterness is a stage that happens but no one should drop anchor there. I notice some people drop a lot of anchors here while the alpha widow concept is pushed, with no one seeing the irony.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It’s more complicated with single moms for sure. Yes some are no picnic lol. But 95% of the crazy/selfish/ entitled/ attention hoe what should I do stories posted here involve women who actually don’t have children.
Women in general can cause grief, just like men in general can do the same.
What makes the single mom issue an issue usually has nothing to do with her having a kid and more to do with who she is as a person, the kid part just adds to whatever mess she already spun for herself if her baseline was already not good.
And yes men can get bitter about it, but why is this accepted when a woman getting bitter is not? I know this is a men’s site but it’s hypocritical no?
Bitterness is a stage that happens but no one should drop anchor there. I notice some people drop a lot of anchors here while the alpha widow concept is pushed, with no one seeing the irony.
Perhaps, but in general, ladies have more options then men if they are average looking or better. Should she have a child or more, then the man will be relegated to last in line... Behind fido the dog. I do not think that can happen the other way around; statistically speaking. Men also do not operate off of hypogamy, the ladies usually do. Men usually will not drop a lady if she's having money issues; ladies usually do (just look at love after lockup and the lizzie/scott situation).

This are just facts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whose to say the "good guy" wasnt the dominant choice for sex? What these "bad" ones do us stir up drama and emotions due to being unpredictable and unreliable. Women get hooked on it like coke. Their fantasy is to make him "act right".

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I’m hearing is butt hurt over being dumped. That’s what I’m hearing here.
A decent guy got dumped by a woman who had a chance with a decent guy and blew it, now she’s messed up for life. If she didn’t dump and was this awesome person I would see a thread about how not all single moms are garbage.

This is literally no different than women who get dumped for another woman and say “shmh. His loss he had a good woman and this new bit*ch is gonna run his ass and dump
him and he’ll end up with no one haha.”

Are there women who ride the carasol? Yes, but I see a lot of butt hurt comments that become vast generalizations of a whole group of women. Single mom dumped me, ergo, all single moms are trash. Single moms should be bowing down in bj gratitude for any guy to give them attention right? When it’s discovered that they may have options and they use those options they become trash.

Yes some are, but some women are not trash and what you may think is a decent guy may not be the same as what she thinks one is, FYI.

Attractive single mothers will have options, they always have and always will. If it’s sex then leave it at that and don’t expect more nor be surprise when she leaves for someone else who may offer more. Just be glad it’s not you on the hook if that’s not what you wanted.
I think this post is surprisingly shallow in it's attempt to protect the sisterhood. Should some chick be getting on her knees as fast as she can for the "good" guy? Maybe not but let's cut through the BS. Can we simply dispense with all these women want are a great guy, with a sense of humor, caring, empathetic, blah, blah, blah?

Most women, not all, as you seem to claim that everyone says on here, are out for themselves, out for what they can get from guys. They want resources, primarily for themselves and somewhat for their offspring. Many times, the guy who she ends up choosing is the lucky chump who will be supplying the resources for her and her offspring. She little to no feeling for the chump, at least not beyond what he can do for her and the feelings of what he can do for her drudges up.

Look, like it or not, once she's weighed down with kids, she should be pretty happy that any high quality guy, nice chump usually, will pay her any attention at all. Women are usually the arbiters of the downfall of their relationships. I've seen it before, multiple times, once they get married and have kids, they get lazy as it relates to the relationship. They're invested at that point, they get a pension whether or not they do any more work at that point. They don't care anymore.

And this in turn, causes the guys to stop caring as well. Why in the hell would any guy continue to work his backside off to preserve the relationship if there's nothing to get out of it, except perhaps the lack of hen pecking in the relationship/marriage? Women initiate the divorce most of the time. Now why do you think that is? Because they would stand to lose something? No, they gain. They gain alimony, child support and the never ending enjoyment of knowing that they have separated a man from his kids.