Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ALL these posts mean NOTHING! read....

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nocturnal is right.

There's a slight bit of confusion which I think I'll try to clear up.

Noc is saying that, as DJs, part of our responsbility of holding such a title is improving ourselves.

Improvement is only social improvement. If there was no society, we would not bother with all of this improvement. It's all for the rest of us, not for us. With a few exceptions, as many people workout for themselves and not what others think of them...

Thus, not caring what the social society thinks of you -- impedes on self-improvement, as this is the motivation for such an act. So to neglect social motivation, will lead to lack of self-improvement -- is conclusively un-DJ like...which we would not like to condone (as anything undj like is obviously bad :D )

the suave juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
"As in terms of personality or otherwise if a girl rejects you, you're somewhat right that you should not give a ****, but you should take what happened and evaluate and try to figure out what went wrong as in order to better improve yourself."

This was a point I made earlier in this thread cause I agree with Nocturnal and smooth as anything. If a girl doesn't like you its no big deal, but still look at the situation and try and figure out what you might have done wrong so as to fix it and improve yourself. That is the only way you can perfect your game, cause if you just walk around trying the same stuff and it never works youre basically going to be saying "**** it" pretty damn often. I got the original posters point, which is good in theorey, but he didn't go into enough detail.