Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ALL these posts mean NOTHING! read....

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen now,

All of you afc's are always looking for that ONE special piece of information to become DJ's, and everyone here says you have to practise in the field and gain experience.

But, im going to share with you one piece of information that will change you forever, once you hear this and follow it, ALL the DJ actions just fall onto your lap!! You dont need to read posts on confidence, on eye contact you will just know it.

Ok guys, are you ready? Can you handle it???

Alright here goes.....

JUST DONT GIVE A ****!!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@

I cant stress this enough, DO NOT GIVE A **** what anyone thinks of you!
DO NOT GIVE A **** if a girl rejects you... DO NOT GIVE A **** if you mess up!

Once you DONT GIVE A ****, you will realize that life seems a lot easier, the air smells cleaner, the birds chirp louder all because YOU DONT GIVE A ****!!!

Now go out there and DONT GIVE A ****!!

You will thank me later

Zurphy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, u are so right. i used to be so concerned w/ what other ppl thought of me and i was shy and very AFCish. now ive stopped caring about anyone elses opinions of me and its been a life changing thing...

everyone listen to nestea...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with part of what you said, the part of not giving a sh!t is good, but reading posts on eye contact kino etc. does give you an edge that simply not giving a sh!t can't. If instead of ever coming to this site you just had someone tell you "Hey man, dont ever give a sh!t!" and you followed that, im sure your luck would raise, but certain things from this site DO add to the overall experience. Don't get me wrong, unless you act, nothing will come of the info on this site, but it shouldn't be disreguarded. If you didn't mean that the other posts on this site should be ignored, then dont pay any attention to this, and shoot me in the back of the head, thank you. ;)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing is that it's taken me pages of essays to write the same message before...

The point is there, nonetheless - Do what you want, but want what you do. Make everything worthwhile.It's pointless to wait around for something to happen by itself. It's also pointless to believe that something cannot happen. The solution? Try.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for a better example of this concept, search for posts by Pook. his ideas are amazing. they generally go along the lines of:

be a real, testosterone-ridden, sexual man. set goals and spend your energy on turning your dreams into reality; NOT chasing women. THAT is what will attract them.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence? Could that be what your rant is indicating?

God you dont need to go word for word of the posts, what you need to do is figure out what works for you and use it to build confidence. Saying dont give a **** is easy, but sometimes that just doesnt work.

What you need to do guys(especially younger nervous ones) is make gains in small boosts. take small managable goals, instead of going for the prom queen on your first time out go for a 6 or 7 and get some practice. Getting a yes to a number is a good boost to the confidence, getting yes to a date is another one.

It's all about building confidence and getting your own personal style figured out.

I dont say much, but when I do I make it count. Thats my style, everyone has a different style.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was hoping more from the title, i think many "newbies" read lots of posts and think "wow im getting there in leaps and bounds" now the information is great but remember this INFORMATION cant do anything with you, you have to do something with the information.
so when you are reading think to yourself "im learning" but it is not until something changes and you DO something that you are Succeding!
another note the advice in the post was much easier to think then it is to belive.

just remember "yesterday dont mean ****!" and "today is your chance"

one other thing to the newbies im sick of "this girl looked at me what do i do!?"type posts they are next to USELESS to all involved what would be better is something along the lines of "this girl looked at me and i did this and this happend what do y'all think?"

Reaction score
well you know what.......I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUCK!!!

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you man. I wish everyone going in to school freshman year would be made to repeat that phrase hundreds of times before trying to be a cool high school kid. Everybody tries to copy everyone else, but they don't understand what the cool part of it is. The "cool" part is not the actual thing they're copying, it's where that thing came from, it's the attitude, the life of the person it came from. It's the "I don't give a **** what other people think of me." which makes them cool.

See, then the other people who do care about being cool and what other people think, look at these people as an example of how to get what they want. except they don't actually see the essence of what's happening, they just see all the bull**** superficial **** that's a product of "I don't give a **** what anyone thinks of me." So they copy the superficial ****, and they look like a loser.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nestea16
ALL the DJ actions just fall onto your lap!!
It's not that simple. Not everyone here (most) are able to just walk outside and GENUINELY change their mindset, personality, everything. They can temporarily try, but it will fail in the end.

JUST DONT GIVE A ****!!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@
Ok. I don't care that I smell bad because I can't smell it. So I don't care if people stay away from me and I must go friend-less and have people fear my presence and make it hard for me to engage in social activity. After all, I just dont give a fvck.

I cant stress this enough, DO NOT GIVE A **** what anyone thinks of you!v
When people see your clothes, they see what you want them to see. They see what you're representing yourself as. This is all someone knows about you as far as first impressions. What if you're a complete turn-off?

People are social creatures. We need social activity, and if you reject society or force them to reject you, you're not going anywhere. Especially if you originally came here to get girls.

You will thank me later
seems to me that someone's cultivating a rather large ego. but then again thats just me :D.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chyeah dudes, what he basically means is to step up and GRAB SOME BALLS!!!!! Face Life.. there is NO EASY way out!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, i agree with noc , this is a bit too extreme . i see a lot of people who are "notgivinga****" and just become outcasts.

i'd rather put it this way:

"Be your own cool. Do not try to follow anything, you will only get as far as the guy who leads you (great quote.) . Be yourself , stand up for you and your friend. NEVER give up on your values, never act like a slave for someone, never degrade.

"if a human isnt porgressing, he is dying".

the suave juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the others who said about most who don't give a **** becoming outcasts. This was my first year in college, and let me tell you, you better give a **** about something in life because the kids I've seen up here like you hang out with all the (literally) gay kids. And I know your post was about women think about you, its bull****. If you walk around in ****ty clothing that smells in college nobodys gonna give a **** about you. That piece of advice is basically good for kids who get made fun of. I get what you're saying but you're giving off the completely wrong message. You should give a **** what people think about you, but I mean only in appearance and other visible facets. As in terms of personality or otherwise if a girl rejects you, you're somewhat right that you should not give a ****, but you should take what happened and evaluate and try to figure out what went wrong as in order to better improve yourself.

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
i still don't think you guys understand his post

ok, not caring whether you got the new rap cd at school is one thing, but neglecting basic hygene is another. i'm pretty sure this post was about the former. See, not giving a **** is an extremely important attitude to have when dealing with people, because people hate unoriginal people, and those that are original will be hated even more. not giving a **** will save you from both of these things.

But we're not talking about becoming a freak. Freaks don't have this attutude. In fact, freaks care so much what other people think of them (that they're a freak) that they actually believe it. And then they continue acting like a freak, becuase that's all they think they can be. Why do you think so many freaks hate their lives. I don't know one person who doesn't shower who is actually a happy person. THere could be someone, but for most people, i think showers are something that they actually want, and have nothing to do with what other people think they should have ( like the new rap cd). Don't be an imitator, and do not give a **** what other people think (within bounds of reason and hygene of course)

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, some of you are most likely taking this the wrong way and i should of spent more time on my post...

But basically, the message is dont give a **** about what OTHERS THINK OF YOU!!

Just be who you are and if others cant accept that, its their loss. Once you get in this state of mind, you will feel a **** load more confident which is the first step to becoming a true DJ.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to help you out and quote something.

"If I don't like something about me, I'll change it. If you don't like something about me, **** you".

I think that's what he's getting accross.

You care about your hygiene, so thats a given. So you'll change yourself to keep good hygiene...

However, if someone doesn't like a peice of clothing you like.... **** them man.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.. now this is VERY important!

after reading this, dont just say "ok, ill do this". ACTUALLY DO IT.

ive ****ed up myself so many times building up the courage to talkt o a girl, and then giving up at the last second (yep. i dont know wtf was i thinking).

but, from now on. I DO NOT GIVE A **** WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME. **** IF THEY THINK IM WIERD, **** IF THEY THINK IM TRYING TO BE SMOOTH, **** IT IF THEY THINK IM A LOSER. I WILL DO WHATVER I WANT TO DO , AND NOT LIVE LIFE BY SOMEBODY ELSE'S STUPID RULES!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRR!:cool:

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
hey man, sorry if i killed your post. feel free to debate or to possibly modify it to fit something things i've gone over if you agree with them.

maybe i need to be more sensitive to newbies posts like this lol.
LOL !

You're like that guy that beats the kids ass, takes his money, and then says I'm sorry man !!

;)

(Gotta stop watching 80's movies d@mn!!)

BBB

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: i still don't think you guys understand his post

Originally posted by donshawv
ok, not caring whether you got the new rap cd at school is one thing, but neglecting basic hygene is another. i'm pretty sure this post was about the former.
And what if they really don't care about their hygeine?

Originally posted by donshawv
Don't be an imitator, and do not give a **** what other people think (within bounds of reason and hygene of course)
you guys aren't getting my idea. read:

People are social creatures. We need social activity, and if you reject society or force them to reject you, you're not going anywhere. Especially if you originally came here to get girls.
The worst idea in the world is to think "i'm too lazy to change, i'd rather stay the same. screw them."

why? because nothing WILL change. and you will be in misery forever.