Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All these new asian threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is up with this.

Has anyone noticed the late trend of Asia vs Whites on this board? In the last couple days I must have seen at least 3-4 threads with white bashing. Not to mention that new thread asking people to rate asian women from a 10post TROLL.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could close threads in here I would. :(

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about those threads or this one?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are very, very, very insecure about their races. It's not just one particular race, but there are a couple insecure asians here.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Are you talking about those threads or this one?
Those.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look. I dunno if people are pointing fingers at me, but all I'm doing is standing up for my group. There are some twisted fvcks out there who use race as a receptacle for their own complexes and insecurities, and I'm just calling them out on it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racial threads will not be tolerated - they have the propensity to go downhill and get ugly in a very short period of time. After reading some of the threads, I've noticed that they read more like AIM logs... with replies within 2-5 minutes of each other, the people doing nothing but bickering and making generalizations. This goes for all parties, there isn't any finger-pointing or blame-shifting... if you or anyone else wishes to discuss the matter further, feel free to do it on a forum other than this one. Thanks for your understanding in the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.