Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All the movies a PUA MUST watch

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a club and observe som black guys in action, if you want to learn

I'm not a racist or anything, but from the majority of the black guys that go to clubs are the ones that think they are thugs or what not. From what I know, the thugs...or the "bad boys"...probably don't know how to do the pick up methods too well. HOWEVER, they do have the balls to do what they feel, so I give 'em credit for that. On the other hand, my pastor's 2 year-old-son can speak better english in 30 seconds than they can in one sentence.

" 'Ey wuz goin' on baby, wuzz crackin' " isn't going to cut it. Sounds lame for my taste. I like to use the casual approach to disarm the target's ANTI-GUY shields.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a difference in having balls and actually knowing what to say. Sadly, these guys are the reaons why girls have ***** shields in the Defcon 5 range.

BobbyJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Yo in Jurassic Park the scientist pulls some pimp **** on the blonde when they're in the truck.

I forget the actors name but hes the guy with the glasses and black hair who also played as The Fly in the 80's.
Jeff Goldblum

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having balls = Confidence

It doesn't matter much what you say, as long as you say it with confidence.

There is no majic sentence that will get you laid, you have to take each hoe on a case by case basis. And only confidence will keep you in control enough to remain calm and evaluate each girl.

You guys try and pick up girls with rehearsed lines, silly antics, and by immitating actors. That is what puts up ***** sheilds

Girls want an individual, they want uniqness

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend PUA or PLAYERS to go against watching the "Single Guy going after chicks or violence" movies.

After several years of observation, I will say this: Romantic Comedies, Romantic Action, or even Romantic Horror.. watch those and you will see what girls really want in a guy and they all have similar themes.

1. Heroism
2. Sacrifice
3. Adventure
4. Self-Humiliation
5. Passion

--- Swingers is alright, even though it lacks heroism, sacrifice, and adventure it's a good commentary about some of you DJs who "live by the rules." Fight Club? Yeah it's a dude's movie - it will make you more of a manly man but it won't give you the right mindset of a good partner for a woman.

Movies like Princess Bride, American Beauty, and even Something about Mary will clue you in how women work.

But go ahead, watch those "alpha male" movies... it will make you more of a man I guess yeah a man who has one month relationships, but if you want to win a woman's heart you gotta watch those duhhh romantic type of movies

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zolo

You guys try and pick up girls with rehearsed lines, silly antics, and by immitating actors. That is what puts up ***** sheilds

Thats what I was talking about. No matter how strong your confidence is, if you can't hold a conversation with a girl that intrigues her or distinguishes you from other guys, you get no where.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can actually "model" someones behaviors and
characteristics by just watching them.
the ways they move,interact with people, their facial
reactions ,expressions.
you can actually "become" like them, in terms of
similar attitudes and mind sets-

and it all happens sub-conciously,
much like a child with abusive parents seeing them
fight will sub-conciouslly model their behaviors.
by watching and conciously modeling movie
stars we can actually "borrow" some of their
confidence or whatever trait about them we'd like to intagrate
into our own personalities.Not copying but conciouslly
observing and "becoming" them by modeling their
behaviors and body language etc.

actors are the best modelers-
they can actually "become" someone else.

watch Buffalo 66 and model Vincent Gallo's charactor

then watch Brad Pitt in Oceans Twelve and model his
charactor..
notice the differences.
you can conciouslly model people and intagrate their
personality traits into yours.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

well I try to pick out scenes from a movie to try and understand certain things even though its a movie. In the 1979 film the Wanderers the leader of the gang the Wanderers meets this bohemian like chick and he's hitting on her hard and she's smiling but she's giving him the not interested look and then he tries to hook her up with his buddy who is an AFC. He gives her his buddies number and eventually she calls his buddy and they all go to a party but its the leader of the Wanderers who ends up making out with the chick with his ****y, funny attitude and flirtatious stares when they're all playing poker.

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebel Without A Cause
The Big Sleep
The Maltese Falcon
The River Queen
East Of Eden
Giant
The Thomas Crown Affair

Basically anything with Humphrey Bogart or James Dean.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Matthew McConaughey in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is, in my opinion, a very good example of an Alpha Male. In fact, in every Matthew McConaughey film I've seen he is a good example of a dominent male.