Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All the guys I know that have problems or lack social skills and manliness have something in common.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is the lack of a decent father figure (wheter it's the father himself, an older brother or some relative).

Even before we talk about "game" or social skills, we should address the fact that many computers either dont have a functioning operative system on which execute secondary software or possibly worse, they may have an OS that is not made suitable to run and operate in that kind of machine.

I'm not talking about computers as you can guess.

One of the first problems I notice is submissiveness toward authorities which is basically the main drive of women who side and obey to the current strongest actor in their enviroment...except that it's a shortcut to poverty and mediocrity to men.

The damage made on young males at such sensitive age is beyond salvation unless they recognize the problem and start working on it before their 20s.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends is 25, which is twenty years younger than me. He hasn't ever really had a decent parental figure in his life, and for the past two years, I guess I've been acting as his defacto mentor older figure. His life is off the rails. Substance abuse issues, violence, can't hold down a job. I have the impression that he will either be dead or in jail by the time he is 40, and I'm about to nearly give up on me. I'm at my point in life, where I can't have people bringing me down. For some reason, I don't know why, I seem to magnetically attract broken people.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends is 25, which is twenty years younger than me. He hasn't ever really had a decent parental figure in his life, and for the past two years, I guess I've been acting as his defacto mentor older figure. His life is off the rails. Substance abuse issues, violence, can't hold down a job. I have the impression that he will either be dead or in jail by the time he is 40, and I'm about to nearly give up on me. I'm at my point in life, where I can't have people bringing me down. For some reason, I don't know why, I seem to magnetically attract broken people.
Explain the effect that it's having and explain that many of his actions have consistent outcomes, IE: he will pay for it and it will drag him back. Also that you won't be able to support it. He might need to go through it alone.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got a text from my mate, he has been kicked out from where he was living, for being too drunk. He is 25, going on 15.

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is the lack of a decent father figure (wheter it's the father himself, an older brother or some relative).

Even before we talk about "game" or social skills, we should address the fact that many computers either dont have a functioning operative system on which execute secondary software or possibly worse, they may have an OS that is not made suitable to run and operate in that kind of machine.

I'm not talking about computers as you can guess.

One of the first problems I notice is submissiveness toward authorities which is basically the main drive of women who side and obey to the current strongest actor in their enviroment...except that it's a shortcut to poverty and mediocrity to men.

The damage made on young males at such sensitive age is beyond salvation unless they recognize the problem and start working on it before their 20s.
Yeah I agree.

I hate to admit it but I kind of pin my own troubles on this- didn't lack a father- lacked a strong masculine authoritative father ( I do love and respect my dad, he is a good man, just a bit of a push over and not a decision maker). Mum was the one who disciplined us ad basically raised us.... I also have an older brother who I could not really look up to or learn from as he has a type of autism and his own problems.

I was incredibly shy as a youngster and only broke out of my shell at 21 when I started drinking and not giving a stuff
I still see myself falling back into shy habits and low confidence spells- but then I have good patches too. naturally introverted but can also be the life of the party in the right environment haha

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no father/male role model in my life ever. Raised by my mother I do have feminine mannerisms, I think I have a residual femininity about me, the way I speak sometimes and move. I've been told by women I'm manly and alpha, an old ex said she picked me because "you were the most alpha out of the group" which I'd never heard before.

I think it was slowly learned, I feel I'm 5 years or so behind my peers in development.

I have 0 respect for authority hence I've been arrested and convicted for fighting, I've been sacked/fired so many times (leading to me starting my own business) so not sure I agree with that.

I'm not submissive, although I'd say by nature I am, it's all been trained into me through life experiences, some anger, loss, it's all shaped me into a more manly man and I've made a conscious effort to become more masculine.

I agree with some of the OP and disagree with other parts.

If you're a b*tch boy by nature there's not much you can do, however you can overcome any life circumstances with the right mentality.

I do prefer and get along with women so much better than men, I get on with men too, but I've always just clicked with women better.

Reaction score
Same. Mostly online though.
It's likely because you're empathetic.
They need someone to listen to them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is a fatherhood crisis in most Western nations, especially the United States. I experienced every word that I quoted myself and it did affect in my abilities to have a healthy sexual and social life. I had a difficult adjustment. I had to find the Manosphere/Red Pill, etc. to accomplish things. I learned to be a man more on the internet than from any other source. I have a higher notch count than most men and have learned decent game. Some of the notches I have are quite attractive women as well. I have endured a lot of relational trauma in my pursuit of vaginal pleasures and enduring relationships.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A further problem comes from the fact that success needs effort, suffering and risks...which are all against the programming of low-t men and women.

Forbiddin to kids to run in the school garden cause "it's dangerous" or deny them to play with objects is to young males what forcing young girls to dress to shut up like they do in afghanistan.

90% of the times you get compliant scared males that will need years to get back in track and 10% of the time you get guys turning anti-social and rebel that will have problems to deal with authorities and their peers in a civilized way.

I saw a video which I'm looking to get back about some middle aged black guys that decided to cooperate with a school to be father figures to local students that didnt have any...since they arrived both crime rate and drug consumption strongly decrease in that institute.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don’t think it’s as much of lack of a father figure; I’ve learned confidence and skills from tv and experience, than it is lack of sisters.

Out of all the men I know, the ones who are good with women grew up with at least 1 sister and 0 brothers. The ones who didn’t, had one older brother and 0 sisters.

Another thing that contributes is women aren’t virgins. Men are not going to kill themselves or even work hard for women who have given up their virginity to the Alpha male at 17.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don’t think it’s as much of lack of a father figure; I’ve learned confidence and skills from tv and experience, than it is lack of sisters.

Out of all the men I know, the ones who are good with women grew up with at least 1 sister and 0 brothers. The ones who didn’t, had one older brother and 0 sisters.

Another thing that contributes is women aren’t virgins. Men are not going to kill themselves or even work hard for women who have given up their virginity to the Alpha male at 17.
Lack of sisters is a valid point. The more valuable sisters are younger sisters. I have known men who have dated/had casual sex with their younger sister's friends.

I think it is debatable how valuable older sisters are.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of sisters is a valid point. The more valuable sisters are younger sisters. I have known men who have dated/had casual sex with their younger sister's friends.

I think it is debatable how valuable older sisters are.
I have a younger sister, but probably two close in age... 22 months difference. We fought like Cats & Dogs when we were kids / teens. If the age difference was 3 or 4 years, I think our sibling relationship would've been a lot better, and then more opportunities with her friends.