Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All The Girls We'll Never Meet: Fastlife's Accountability Journal

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so about a month and a half ago I made an agreement with myself that I was going to approach every single attractive girl I see from now until the time I'm dead or (God forbid) married. Whether she's with her boyfriend or her parents or I'm driving by and she's standing at the scene of a car accident.

So far I'm probably under 40% so I'm gonna use this space to write a brief FR for every girl who will never have the privilege of meeting me (poor girl!) and will have to go home tonight to her boring ass life and binge watch Netflix because Life passed her by with his hands in his pockets because he was too much in his head and pvssied out.

Hopefully as they start piling up I'll be motivated to make up for that 60%. Feel free to do the same--and feel free to post successes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEAVE YOUR EGO DEFENSES AT THE DOOR. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD. THERE'S A POST-IT-AND-FORGET-IT POLICY. THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO DWELL ON ****, CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA APPROACH THE NEXT GIRL AND THE ONE AFTER THAT.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1: 4/7/2015, 8:00 PM:
Was going to Walmart to pick up some vitamins. Saw a cute, probably 8/10 blonde girl dressed in gym clothes walking out while I was walking in. Looked about 18. We passed within 5 feet of each other. Made eye contact, thought about opening, but didn't.

Ego:
Oh, well she wasn't that hot.
Fastlife: Bull****. She was a solid 8/10.
Ego: I didn't want to creep her out or inconvenience her.
Fastlife: Bull****. She wanted me to approach her. She would've loved that ****.
Ego: Well, she might've been a slvt.
Fastlife: Most girls are. That's why you should be approaching every single girl you see everywhere you go to give yourself the most options. Not like you were planning to wife the girl.

Solution: Stop her. Deal with any initial awkwardness. Try to bounce her to coffee at a nearby spot; if she makes an excuse get her number. It's Monday night and neither of us had anything better to do. Worst case scenario is she gets ego validation or freaks out and neither of us ever see each other again.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a similar approach sunday afternoon at grocery store.
Saw her from behind and I felt weird coming from behind, but said fvck it, if anybody can pull this off is me.
Made a comment about her skin tone, yadda yadda...got her digits. Nothing more unfortunately.

Like you I am also approaching everything... Give them more meaning to their life type of vibe.

Xeon21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an interesting day today.

Went to the grocery store later this afternoon and I picked the lane that had two hotties, one doing the checking and the other bagging. Went through the line and started talking to the blonde one behind the register. Brunette at the end started loading my cart, but then had to go help in another two lanes over so the blonde happily finished it herself. That made the brunette angry as she had sized me up before I had got into that line. Halfway through the brunette said to the blonde from the other line she was in "I'm coming back over there to help" to which the blonde said "No I've got it, don't need you." Brunette then angrily shouted "Fine then!" I really had a hard time not laughing over that one. Was going to ask the blonde for her number but after looking at her closer, I determined that she wasn't quite out of high school yet so I passed.

Was in art history earlier this afternoon down on campus. Girl that's a 9/10 that sits one row in front of me that I determined really liked me awhile ago must've been rather desperate for my attention today. During a one hour class, she played with her hair over 20 different times and nearly every time she did it, she'd subtly look at me while doing it or afterwards. She'd put it into a ponytail and then undo it. Then she'd run her fingers through it while looking at the ceiling. Later she'd shake her head so her hair would go around in an arc like they do in the commercials. Last week I caught her looking at me six different times while out in the hallway. Every time I'd look away from her, she'd look at me yet again. Figured when I'm in class on Wed again I'll finally go talk to her. Ego has blocked me from doing it in the past, but now I feel like "How much more does she have to do for me to figure it out?".

Before art history I was walking down a hallway to the general computer lab. Went past a sitting area by a coffee shop/cafe where two 8/10 girls were sitting at a table towards the front. As I approached I watched the one girl quickly look at me, then immediately reach across the table and tap her friend. Then once she had her friend's attention she did the "look over there" thing with her eyes and head and moved them in my direction. Both of them then looked at me and I looked at them briefly but then went around the corner and kept going. Ego told me that I had to get to the computer lab and that they weren't worth my time to stop or to be somewhat late to class. I should've went over to their table and stopped and sat down and talked for awhile even if I was somewhat late to class.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@_sideways_ All you can do is give her the opportunity. What she does is up to her--but props on making it happen. For me, I'm comfortable approaching in bars & clubs--probably because I've done it before & have positive reference experiences (now I don't use alcohol as a crutch, hardly drink at all, so it's been a lot more rewarding). Need to step up my retail game and get rid of that voice that says, 'You're not supposed to do this here.'

@Xeon21 Bro...I'm just letting you know when you get out of college you'll be thinking back like, WTF was I doing with my life. You'll never have easier access to more young, attractive women than you have right now--and it's not even cold approach since you're all a part of the same in-group. Take advantage of it.

I graduated last spring--and when I moved back home realized that I was totally dependent on my environment to meet women. I work from home, which is awesome--but that's 8-10 hours a day I'm not meeting women (not that you want to be stuck with whoever's in a paper toss from your cubicle, but that becomes reality for most men). I've still gotten a couple of 9's thrown my way from my social circle--but a lot of my friends have settled down and their gfs only have so many hot single friends to bring around (the fact that there were any is a miracle). But you'll never be surrounded by as many attractive, young females as you are right now without seeking that kind of access. Plus, your social circle gets older, including the women--if you want options, you have to be able to make it happen for yourself.

Xeon21

Don Juan
Reaction score
@KingofPuss Definitely good advice. I've always had a really strong ego. It has always either motivated me to complete things or inhibits me from doing something.

As for what you said about shutting the ego off, I learned how to do it through meditation that I learned from a Buddhist monk quite a few years ago, so while drugs are certainly effective they're not the only option available. I learned to shut it down for other things, just never for women as I had convinced myself that I didn't have a problem there, so I'll have to eliminate it there too it looks like. Given what you wrote, it sounds like you already understand a lot of those principles yourself. You've affirmed to me that I already know what to do, just need to do it.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: Haven't run into any attractive girls on any of my daytime errands so I've been making an effort to open randos and just try to have cool interactions. Great way to practice contextual openers (especially since there's not even mutual sexual interest to base things off of) and to reinforce the fact that socializing with strangers is OK--most people seem really grateful to have someone try to make their day more interesting.

On another note, I went out Saturday night with a couple buddies, sober, and was opening everything, getting them on the hook, and passing them to my friends while I opened more girls and brought them over to meet the girls we were already talking to (stole the idea from one of Julien RSD's youtube vids; he calls it 'the hub'). Great way to build social momentum and have an awesome time. We were on a little courtyard patio at a bar. We started out with ~9 guys (5 from my group) and 4 girls out there; within half an hour there were at least 20 girls. Totally changed the dynamic of the environment--I tried to set my friends up but they're all a little too 'respectful.' And the girls kept getting hotter as the crowd got bigger.

At one point, one of the girls introduced me to her roommate, who was beautiful. We went to shake hands and she just held on for the next 2-3 minutes. But then one of my buddies walked by and I told her two friends who were sitting beside me they had to pet his chest hair (which they did) but I scared off the HB in the process. I was having too much fun at that point to even consider it a missed opportunity (plus, a few of my friends I don't see very often are in town for the week and my priority was showing them a good time and it was still early).

We switched venues a couple times after that; I got blown out by 4-5 girls on the street. At the last venue I ended up hugged up on a cute blonde chick within a minute of walking into the venue. She tried to make out with me but she was too drunk for me to mess with; so we talked for 15 minutes, got her number and texted her that she was drunk but better text me the next day (which she did), and went back to meet up with my friends.

Ended up hanging out with her for ~45 minutes last night. Logistics were bad so took her to Taco Bell which was fun for me since she comes from money (goes to a local private college). She's a little too much of a party girl for anything regular; but we had good chemistry and she's under 5'0 (love small girls) so I'll probably hit her up when logistics are convenient.

It's spring break and I'm in a coastal city--so probably won't be on SoSuave much. But I'll hopefully have some updates early next week.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You guys need to experience ego death. It's the best thing that's ever happened for my game. Of course this can only be obtained from psychedelics to my knowledge.

Basically you are not an entity anymore, you simple are. You're one with the universe and environment. I went through all the meaningless thoughts in my head and sorted out the BS from reality. Gave me a real clarity of mind till this day.

Shut off your ego. It's easy, just turn off all voices in your head. If that's too much for you, then before you approach, envision a positive interaction. I used to always feel like the approach would be awkward and burn out, then it would. But when I changed my mindset I excelled.

Food for thought.
Meditation

and

The Power of Now

animated review

RSD Tyler.....about Eckhart Tolle

Julien RSD