Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All the fun I had with my goodie bag…

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over here in the Netherlands, there are a lot of youngsters walking around with these little bags with a cord that goes around the neck. They look like "over-sized wallets" (they're about three times as large) and they carry 'em with them on their bellies everywhere they go, mostly because they can easily store their cigarettes (or weed) in them. These "goodie bags" are trendy over here, and they have been for a couple of years: they come in all shapes, colors and brands.

When I saw how much you could fit in such a little bag with all these compartments in it, it immediately inspired me to use it to my advantage whenever I would go out to socialize and/or meet women. From what I understand, Neil Strauss (for those that don't know the famous author of the book The Game in which he tells the story of how he became a pick up artist) uses a "goodie bag" too…but since I used mine before I even heard of the guy, I thought I'd share it's uses with you.

The contents of my goodie bag that help me meet women:

1. The Basics…a couple of condoms, a comb, chewing gum, a little tube of styling gel for my hair and some deodorant that comes in a small spray bottle. Why? Because you never know if the next conversation you'll have will end up being an instant date, or better: a sleepover. Secondly, because you can now go all out with the partying and crash with a friend while you'll still look (and smell) fresh the next day. The deodorant also comes in handy when you've been out all day and you're all swet because of it, because you can freshen up if you still have women to meet (or for a last-minute occassion, such as just before a date).

2. A deck of cards…I got invited to a lot of parties and created a lot of parties by suggesting me & the people I was with should have a drink at someone's place, then there are birthdays and other social events…BUT, you never know how much FUN it's going to be. How many times have YOU been to a birthday or a house "party", only to almost fall asleep? Next time, grab that deck of cards and start playing strip poker, poker with drinks (losers drink) or liar, liar to bring back the fun. And because YOU pulled out those cards and made the scene come to life again, YOU'LL be the life of the party, which means you're the guy with the highest status in the room, who's the most exciting and fun…and guess what women are drawn towards? All three dude…and oh yeah, magic tricks with cards do the trick too..

3. About the chewing gum…it not only serves your own breath, but your game as well. First off, you can offer a woman one and challenge her by asking for something in return (like a kiss on the cheek or whatever), and then DON'T give it to her, and tease her about how she's so naive to fall for that. Secondly, there are lots of places that simply…smell bad. Maybe it's the bathroom you're smelling all the way over here, or uncleaned dishes that have been standing there for WEEKS, but as soon as you're with a woman and you know she smells it too (trust me, they'll complain about the smell)? Take out that gum, offer her one and then say "HINT!" Now THAT is teasing…

4. Pen and paper…so you can write down women's phone numbers, emails and so forth. It's also for teasing though: if you're being playful with her and you two are teasing back and forth, it's pretty easy to pull out your pen and use it to sting her with it in her side, just above the belt…after which she'll usually scream or jump up or whatever. And then? "It wasn't me, it was the pen that made me do it" or throw her another pen and have a "sword fight" with her where the winner gets a kiss (women absolutely love it, trust me).

5. Small bottle of alcohol…when there's still room, throw it in! It's great for parties, birthdays and social events. Here's what you do: you ask her to get you a drink (or get you two a drink), and make your drink a ****tail as in alcohol mixed with non-alcohol. The moment she comes back with your drink and takes a sip, tell her how there's way too much alcohol in it, accuse her of trying to get you drunk and take advantage off you…and then? Then tell her that two can play that game, grab out that little bottle and start pouring that stuff into her drink right there in front of her (her jaw will drop to the floor, trust me)…OR…wait until she leaves her drink to go to the ladiesroom or whatever and then pour it in, and give her the most devilish slight smile as soon as she starts drinking. It works REALLY well if you first accused her of trying to get you drunk.

These 5 combined are my most used goodie bag contents and as you can see, it gives you an entire WORLD of opportunities to take advantage off. I have put other stuff in my goodie bag and have a couple of pretty sweet techniques for using it, but I'll tell you guys about it some other time as I need to get going…got a date in 15 minutes and I'm taking my goodie bag with me!

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What, no slapchop?

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember who it was, but this PUA told a trick he uses in bars and clubs. He takes a big ball of lint with him, and then picks off a little piece. He pinches the little piece between his thumb and finger, and then walks by a girl and 'notices' something in her hair. He pretends to pick out the piece of lint, and holds it out for her to open her hand. Then he drops it in her hand, gives her a look, and then walks away. If she doesn't put out her hand like she's supposed to, he shrugs and sticks it in her hair. Later he walks by again, and picks out another piece. By the second or third time the girl is looking at the celing and all around wonder where the hell all this lint is coming from. After the first time, you can even pretend to pick the whole huge ball out of her hair next time by.

Pretty funny ice-breaker!