Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All the "experts" in Media are women these days...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the pandemic working from home, I've had the TV on in the background and noticed some observations.

Anytime they interview an "expert" on a subject, most of them are women.

National news shows mainly have women on the forefront or as the main anchors.

It's interesting to observe that anytime a crime or tragedy that is reported in the news, the person being interviewed is always the mother. It could be single mother or weak/absent father.

Never in my life have I seen so many female police captains and sergeants too.

They have all these "women" shows run by women but if guys had a "man" show, the feminists would be huffing and puffing.

It's another way that society is subtly being brainwashed by the feminists.

Anyone else notice this?

Discuss...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is obviously more women in media than it used to be. However, it is still a slight majority tilt men when they bring in the experts. Not sure which channel you are watching where it is majority women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is obviously more women in media than it used to be. However, it is still a slight majority tilt men when they bring in the experts. Not sure which channel you are watching where it is majority women.
ABC, NBC, FOX, WGN network channels. I do live in a Blue state though as far as local news. For national news like GMA on ABC, they are owned by Disney so that kinda says it all.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ABC, NBC, FOX, WGN network channels. I do live in a Blue state though as far as local news. For national news like GMA on ABC, they are owned by Disney so that kinda says it all.
I live in a blue state also. Are you referring to anchors? I assume that has more to do with ratings than a feminism plot. Pretty female anchors = ratings.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's by design to keep men attached to the screen as most viewers of lame stream media are male. Since ratings have fallen into the gutter since the start of rona they are getting desperate. Adding more women increases their chances of mens eyes being glued to the screen. That on top of women in general taking over all kinds media spot light.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a blue state also. Are you referring to anchors? I assume that has more to do with ratings than a feminism plot. Pretty female anchors = ratings.
I'm referring to everything in my original post.

Anchors I understand for marketing purposes. Locally we have some obese ugly women as anchors who started out slim but due to current social climates and laws, I suspect the producers can't fire them so they allow them to be chunky and on air still.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's by design to keep men attached to the screen as most viewers of lame stream media are male. Since ratings have fallen into the gutter since the start of rona they are getting desperate. Adding more women increases their chances of mens eyes being glued to the screen. That on top of women in general taking over all kinds media spot light.
Have you seen the percentage ownership of most of the US based media companies by the Chinese? If that doesn't tell you anything...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen the percentage ownership of most of the US based media companies by the Chinese? If that doesn't tell you anything...
They have infiltrated our country over the years to levels most people wouldn't believe. CBS is short for "China Broadcasting Station".

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have infiltrated our country over the years to levels most people wouldn't believe. CBS is short for "China Broadcasting Station".
Agree. If anyone digs deeper, the will be able to follow the breadcrumbs and see all the places they have influence/control in.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The west has been flushed down the toilet. It will need to get real ugly before common sense, reality, the truth, political correctness, woke, indoctrination, fake racism, real racism, is back to reality. As it is right now? One big lying fake carnival show. I've even apologized to my kids, but in my defense, its out of my hands. Moving to the Midwest to watch the show, and keep the powder dry.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. If anyone digs deeper, the will be able to follow the breadcrumbs and see all the places they have influence/control in.
They have their hand in just about everything. From sports, news, gov, entertainment, politicians, bought a chit ton of the best real estate, colleges, professors, ect.

All these years of Corporate sell outs sending their manufacturing to China caused them to have pockets so deep they can buy just about anyone they want. Most these people would never ever do the evil things they're doing but for the right price most people will sell their soul to the devil.

The one thing I have not seen a peep about is China putting nano parasites (morgellons) in the masks being shipped to the US.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a real push in Canada to get women into the military, it's a sickness. It's just feminism trying to encourage women to replace men in every facet of life. The West is suicidal and anyone who thinks production or policing is ever coming back is completely delusional.

China may have less hardware but their men don't have to fear being replaced by an affirmative action hire. They will soon outpace us in every category simply by leaving their men in control. You would all do well to get your kids into Mandarin classes, North America is done.

Chinese children are trained to be tough and resilient through mountains of science homework and harsh grading. My wife calls university level mathematics "Baby science".

In contrast, American children are taught to choose their gender and that math is racist.

What could possibly go wrong?

I taught in Asia for around 10 years. I can confirm that they're WAY beyond Canadian classrooms in terms of sciences. I learned how to do complex mathematics on MY HANDS in Japan.

Sorry gentlemen, but we are boned.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a real push in Canada to get women into the military, it's a sickness. It's just feminism trying to encourage women to replace men in every facet of life.
This is the worst thing you can do. If a woman can't physically carry a fellow wounded soldier out of harms way in combat then they should not be in the military. This is basic requirements in boot camp training which they seemed to have changed or revised due to feminism.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the worst thing you can do. If a woman can't physically carry a fellow wounded soldier out of harms way in combat then they should not be in the military. This is basic requirements in boot camp training which they seemed to have changed or revised due to feminism.
I think it goes a little deeper than that.

Canadian Forces new dress code officially no longer forces women to wear high heels while in uniform. ... According to The Whig Standard, any women in the Canadian Forces who has longer hair that passes their shirt collars had to either wear their hair in a bun or a braid whenever they were in uniform.Apr. 10, 2019

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it goes a little deeper than that.

Canadian Forces new dress code officially no longer forces women to wear high heels while in uniform. ... According to The Whig Standard, any women in the Canadian Forces who has longer hair that passes their shirt collars had to either wear their hair in a bun or a braid whenever they were in uniform.Apr. 10, 2019
Thank you Justin...

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This comes to mind.

Except in Canada it's his d1ck.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you have virtue signalling military officers who want trans people and women in the military just to score brown-nose points. Never mind that they can't really be deployed.

This is all due to cowardice and refusing to speak up in the face of stupidity. In the soviet union you just got arrested and sent to the gulag, and no one spoke up because otherwise they would come for them too. We're still in a place where we can stand up to this stupidity, but most people would rather "be the bigger person". Also, anyone who speaks up against the stupid stands to have their life destroyed.

The other problem I see is that nearly everyone who is on the "left" (aka, bourgeois, bleeding heart, educated people) are more interested with being right than in knowing and speaking the truth. They will stick their heads in the sand and say whatever they need to say to delude themselves and avoid facing the fact that they're wrong.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, TV news puts attractive women on screen to appeal to the 55+ men who watch.