Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All of them, all of the time.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to "clarify" the nature of our casual relationship with a girl the other week because I thought it was the kinder, honourable thing to do - rather than let her get too attached and risk more serious damage later on. I felt my hand had been forced by some contraceptive issues.

Now it turns out she actually had a pretty good idea about the kind of guy I am and what my agenda is - she just couldn't handle hearing it out loud. Now that's hardly news, but this was an exceptionally smart girl, and I thought this one, THIS ONE, ought to be able to handle the truth (I can already hear the collective facepalms).

Initially there was some "yeah, of course" acknowledgement from her, but who wants to guess what came next? She starts spiralling, she's p!ssed because I've "cheapened" the (fairly awesome) casual sex we've been having, lol (sigh). I disengage and distance, because hey, I haven't totally forgotten the basics, and I know I won't be winning this one with rational argument. I fvcked her pretty damn well, and I think she'll find a way to rationalise herself underneath me again in a few weeks if I'm not mistaken.

In the end she basically suggests that I should have gone about my man-whoring and never said a word about it to her. That, would have sat just fine with her apparently. I have to hand it to her, as retarded as it is, at least she was actually able to acknowledge that she has that need for a bullsh!t narrative, that's still a step up on most.

So, reminder to self: Women will always prefer a beautiful fantasy to the ugly truth, ALL OF THEM, ALL OF THE TIME.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so true! You did the right thing tho.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Game is strong in this one - she just capitulated, the pvssy is mine again.

Kept cool, held my frame, and withdrew my attention. Did it by the numbers. It worked.

Nice.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like we both parted ways with the same woman. LOL

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first crack, once it happens things change a little bit. This is where The War begins. On one side Wilko, you're out running game and spinning plates; she on the other hand wants to be exclusive or have a "more serious" relationship. Tight game and good sex will equalize the disparity for a time; at some point, someone is going to have to cave. Now that the fact of you getting strange pvssy has been planted in her head its only a matter of time before she gives you the ultimatum. I like to have my response locked and loaded so when she brings it up, there's no beating around the bush. I hate when relationship talks take 2 hours when they could be over in 15 minutes.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were talking shyte to each other in between romps the other day, as we do, and I very dryly said to her "Lucky you caved when you did, another couple of days and I would have started texting you bad poetry". She cracks up and says "Oh, like you're really the type to beg".

I'd just like to say, thank you SoSuave, I could not have done it without you.

Anyway, I think she's on board with the casual, open nature of our little affair; she likes the idea of a Hank and Karen (Californication) kind of dynamic. Suits me just fine!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that happened to me a few times when I was spinning plates.

You have to use a little salesmanship. She’s making this in her mind like you are the problem and she’s just an innocent victim in all that is wilko but you have to spin it on her.

You have to put the onus on her. What I mean is, the reason that you haven’t settled down isn’t because you love the player life style so much, you haven’t found anyone worth settling down with. And there is some truth to that even if you don’t believe it. Tell her, the day you convince me that you are worth settling down with, is the day I will settle down with you, and not a day sooner and if you want to walk because I am making you earn a relationship there’s the door. But I know what I bring to the table and I demand the same in return.

(true story)
I took a trick I learned at the car lot and applied it to game. The first knock down drag out “when are we gonna date” fight we had was about.. a month after we started having sex.. About 2 months total. I liked her I really did and I knew she had become smitten with me but still.. it’s a process and she had to go through it. So one day she calls and asks can she come over like in 20 mins and is tell her no I have company and she says is it a woman and I say yeah it is. So she’s hot and she hangs up on me. I guess she thought I was gonna call her the next day I didn’t. so the day after she calls and says I must not care about her and she thought I was different, the whole bit.

This is what I did.. and I must admit the **** was a ****ing stroke of genius lol. I looked at her and told her millie.. I really do like you a lot and I can see us dating so I’ll make you a deal if you can do this right now, in the next 10 minutes, I will call every girl that I see often and tell them I have a GF and that will be that. Obviously I caught her attention
I went to my work room and grabbed a piece of paper, numbered it one through 10. I told her I want you to write down 10 unique reasons why I should date you right now. If youc an do it, I’ll date you. On the spot. 10. Give me 10 ways that you have set yourself apart from every other woman I know.

She couldn’t come up with 3. My point was made without me having to raise my voice. It’s not that I don’t like you. I do like you. You haven’t done anything for me to date you yet. Once this gets to 10 I’m all yours. Get to 10 babe. I want you to get to 10. I want nothing more for you to get to 10. But until you get to 10, I’m going to do what im’ going to do.

I never had a serious issue out of her again. I mean she never liked it but the closer to 10 she got the more time I spent with her and the more hers I became. And true to my word once she got to or close enough to where I felt she had separated from the pack, I settled down. Any by reasons I don’t mean **** like “we have good sex” **** I can call 2-3-4 girls up and get good sex. I mean **** like, has proven that you have my best interest in heart or “I believe that I have proven that I am willing to help you achieve your goals and want to be apart of the process”. That’s the **** I’m talking about.

My point is, flip the script. Make it about her showing why she is worth it, not why you are such a dog.

A woman like that is like a guy going to buy a car who is hell bent on not buying a car he likes for the simple reason that’s what people tell him is smart to do. but when you make them right down all the cons to not buying the car, you can then address them one by one and more times than not make a sale.

Show her with her own writing why you aren’t dating her.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB, that's actually very similar to a "frame" I use when I'm online dating. I do a fairly savage takedown on about four or five or the most nauseating and worn out cliches (even the best female profiles will succumb to at least two) and I say, look, this isn't special or interesting, show me something else, for God's sake give me a good reason to want to talk to you. Nope? Can't think of anything eh?

And some girls have actually gone away, done some homework (literally!), and made a real effort to engage me. Which is pretty endearing.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Wilco,
You were honest about your intentions with a Woman?....I think this Woman is far more mature than you!...You must have a death wish!