Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

all modern women are playerettes and narcissits.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and i don't want to hear it's because of the afc's! i just think there is a 'market' for women who can afford more men then shoes. its just amazing how it has come to this.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I think you're correct but only to a point. Women today have much more access to a wide array of men than ever before. With the advent of online dating being the most available and used.

They need to adjust thier game to test the more men who they are in contact with. This serves both a good and a bad becuase women now are more crafty and surrepticious in the way they play to men they want to garner attention.

Just as us men are beoming more aggressive in our pursuit, women are become more aggressive in the chase.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
You need to leave disney world (north america) for awhile and travel.
A grand idea. If I only had more money for travel.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I think you're correct but only to a point. Women today have much more access to a wide array of men than ever before. With the advent of online dating being the most available and used.

They need to adjust thier game to test the more men who they are in contact with. This serves both a good and a bad becuase women now are more crafty and surrepticious in the way they play to men they want to garner attention.

Just as us men are beoming more aggressive in our pursuit, women are become more aggressive in the chase.
Makes sense. They count on us men giving chase, to test what we are made of. It allows them to choose the cream of their crop. If you give into the chase, and if you get rejected, don't take it personally but understand you just weren't what she was looking for. Don't be surprised to see a trail of bewildered men in a playerette's wake. They come on strong sexually and test you every inch of the way until they snare you. If you keep coming to them after that it just raises their confidence and social proof. This is proof that they are narcissists and totally in love with themselves. Basically the truth is don't expect to win this kind of girl's heart; she is too busy loving herself. And all she wants is for a guy to be a dildo or emotional tampon.

But the bright side is these women will screw your brains out when you always act "lovably distant". If she mentions anything like "love" or describes a relationship, IGNORE HER. Just shut your mouth right there and don't say a thing on the subject. Men and women bond better sexually than emotionally. So always keep it sexual, and most importantly, keep it rough ;)

retired_dude

Banned
Reaction score
Most Americans are narcissistic. So it only makes sense that most women are as well in America.

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean well sheesh... Guys have been playing girls for years, years, and years...And now that they're catching on you wanna get mad? Don't get mad get even.

It goes both ways. I'm friends with a couple college football players and they go through more girls than bottled water.

Maybe you aren't bringing enough to the table...

And are women overseas really all that great??? People on here make foreign women out to be the damn re-invention of the wheel...

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe the thread topic was a generalization, but i've met a few women who display this pattern.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrStabAHo said:
I mean well sheesh... Guys have been playing girls for years, years, and years...And now that they're catching on you wanna get mad? Don't get mad get even.

It goes both ways. I'm friends with a couple college football players and they go through more girls than bottled water.

Maybe you aren't bringing enough to the table...

And are women overseas really all that great??? People on here make foreign women out to be the damn re-invention of the wheel...
Spoken like a true brainwashed feminist. I am going to f*cking puke.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thatguyjamalx said:
Aussie chicks will make your #ick go purple.
Kiwis too. Easiest lays in the world. So f(cking simple you literally don't have to try.

I've noticed they really don't appreciate guys falling all over them and will become aggressive towards you if you don't make a move.

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
Spoken like a true brainwashed feminist. I am going to f*cking puke.

Hardly...

I'm just sick of dudes on here crying when they get played. They usually allow themselves to get played. I used to get played by girls all the time. Hopefully eventually they learn from their problems. But some act like guys don't do most of the playing when we do.

I said it once and i'll say it again, all you have to do is get in a girls head and she'll do whatever you want. Most guys on here aren't close to being on that level yet though.

I'm just saying don't get mad get even... Play the b i t ch back for all I care. Thats what I do... I don't give a f u ck about any girl.